Is Obama’s Entire Foreign Policy Going Down in Flames?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Is Obama’s Entire Foreign Policy Going Down in Flames?

Post by HokieHam »

Hell, it's been a dumpster fire.......what a disaster this amateur has been.

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2 ... mes-i.html
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Is Obama’s Entire Foreign Policy Going Down in Flames?

Post by awesome guy »

Train wreck. Obama has not only been a disaster, he's leaving tinder boxes for the next president.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieHam wrote:Hell, it's been a dumpster fire.......what a disaster this amateur has been.

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2 ... mes-i.html
the article makes some good points but you have to question the site when one of the stories on the right is "obama rachtets up to invade russia:.... that is not happening. So it is a fringe site.
houtexhokie

Post by houtexhokie »

In fairness to yourself and honesty to this Board, you should publish hereupon the publication which ran this piece you quoted. And it's country of origin.

Have a nice day.

Burma Shave!
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

houtexhokie wrote:In fairness to yourself and honesty to this Board, you should publish hereupon the publication which ran this piece you quoted. And it's country of origin.

Have a nice day.

Burma Shave!
Uh.....it's right up there you dope. Did you miss medication time busy writing your next opera?
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
houtexhokie

Perhaps you left this part out ...

Post by houtexhokie »

...."The Strategic Culture Foundation is an independent anti-Zionist Russian think tank." ..

Hardly an objective an objective analyst of American politics and society....

You need to dig a little deeper in the well my Hokie Brother, before condemning any of our presidents....

HokieHam

Re: Perhaps you left this part out ...

Post by HokieHam »

houtexhokie wrote:...."The Strategic Culture Foundation is an independent anti-Zionist Russian think tank." ..

Hardly an objective an objective analyst of American politics and society....

You need to dig a little deeper in the well my Hokie Brother, before condemning any of our presidents....

Uh......no I don't. His foreign policy disasters are plainly evident. Don't need an article to tell me that.

The writers points still stand. His other beliefs.....wacked. Really, is there any source out there that is objective? IMHO.....no.