Re: Uber for the poor part.....

Post by absolutvt03 »

RiverguyVT wrote:

Derp derp derp.
No, I'm not clearly wrong.
Yes, there's a newfound argument
No, you've not been consistent
Yes you made assumptions.

Yes, you're a pain in the arse because you like to pointlessly argue and hang your arguments on saying the other guy has reading comprehension issues, and then get into a grammar pillow fight

Eff off hemeroid.
I thought you were "not going to enter" the discussion any more? You've got a strange way of doing that. At least you've abandoned all semblance of logic and rationale and any pretense of proving your point or disproving mine. You've completely embraced the "I'm wrong but refuse to admit it" mindset complete with stating opinions as facts with zero support to back them up, childish personal attacks/insults, and hypocritical behavior (such as saying I'm pointlessly arguing while continuing to argue pointlessly yourself). It's fun watching your inner struggle between being done with the discussion and having to have the last word. Just what I'd expect from someone who gets emotional over downvotes. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:t/j. -I was down voted on TSL for saying Greenberg wasn't that great and that he screwed up royally missing on Steph Curry. :shock:
When steph was coming out of HS he was getting no love from anyone, he blossomed while at Davidson but nobody was offering him when he came from HS, he was small and so he went to Davidson
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

absolutvt03 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

Derp derp derp.
No, I'm not clearly wrong.
Yes, there's a newfound argument
No, you've not been consistent
Yes you made assumptions.

Yes, you're a pain in the arse because you like to pointlessly argue and hang your arguments on saying the other guy has reading comprehension issues, and then get into a grammar pillow fight

Eff off hemeroid.
I thought you were "not going to enter" the discussion any more? You've got a strange way of doing that. At least you've abandoned all semblance of logic and rationale and any pretense of proving your point or disproving mine. You've completely embraced the "I'm wrong but refuse to admit it" mindset complete with stating opinions as facts with zero support to back them up, childish personal attacks/insults, and hypocritical behavior (such as saying I'm pointlessly arguing while continuing to argue pointlessly yourself). It's fun watching your inner struggle between being done with the discussion and having to have the last word. Just what I'd expect from someone who gets emotional over downvotes. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who's emotional about down votes? Where is the emotion about down votes?
I didn't say I wasn't going to enter a discussion. Where'd I say that?

There's nothing childish about my personal attack on you. You are a pointless pain in the arse.

What inner struggle do you imagine and presume?

Last word! :roll:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:t/j. -I was down voted on TSL for saying Greenberg wasn't that great and that he screwed up royally missing on Steph Curry. :shock:
When steph was coming out of HS he was getting no love from anyone, he blossomed while at Davidson but nobody was offering him when he came from HS, he was small and so he went to Davidson
I'd put his HS career up against any of the recruits we took that year....but alas, it's all water under a very old bridge.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
I'd put his HS career up against any of the recruits we took that year....but alas, it's all water under a very old bridge.
I would love to have gotten curry and i wish Gberg had shown a little coaching courage and had extended a scholly offer, but no other major D1 coach did. There are a lot of very smart/hall of fame coaches that passed. It's easy to be bitter about it and wish for it, but hell, Curry is still a VT football fan at least and Dell is a great ambassador to the school. Just let it go. Coach K wouldn't have gotten that recruiting call right(and he didn't).
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
I would love to have gotten curry and i wish Gberg had shown a little coaching courage and had extended a scholly offer, but no other major D1 coach did. There are a lot of very smart/hall of fame coaches that passed. It's easy to be bitter about it and wish for it, but hell, Curry is still a VT football fan at least and Dell is a great ambassador to the school. Just let it go. Coach K wouldn't have gotten that recruiting call right(and he didn't).
Buzz has the Hokies ranked in the pre-season top 25 this year in one poll I read. I'm very excited to see them in the tourney again, and I think this will be the year.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Buzz has the Hokies ranked in the pre-season top 25 this year in one poll I read. I'm very excited to see them in the tourney again, and I think this will be the year.
If they don't make it, it will be disappointing. I'll also be very shocked if Buzz is still here next year. He asked for a raise from Whit and Whit said no. If he can keep the momentum going, a bigger program than Okie State will come along this year and he'll jump ship. That's just how he is. I hope Whit has his roladex ready.