ACLU LEADER QUITS AFTER DAUGHTERS ENCOUNTER MEN IN THE

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

ACLU LEADER QUITS AFTER DAUGHTERS ENCOUNTER MEN IN THE

Post by HokieHam »

Women's Restroom
I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered. My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer
And the typical radical response......
A transgender activist — a biological male who goes by the name Cheryl Courtney-Evans — responded to Dillard Smith’s resignation by calling her “lazy,” “ill-educated,” and a “b–ch” who needs to sit down and “STFU.” No one who has seen LGBT activists in action will be surprised by this charming response.
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2 ... stroom.php
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: ACLU LEADER QUITS AFTER DAUGHTERS ENCOUNTER MEN IN THE

Post by awesome guy »

I always chuckle how the left's open-mindness dissolves when it's their lives affected. Couldn't she forsee this? Of course, but as an elitist, she figured just the little people would have to deal with this. Now she's a bigot to her friends and colleagues! LOL. They're the same after getting raped or mugged, suddenly seeing the wisdom of the 2nd amendment.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
miles

Post by miles »

Obama will say she acted stupidly. :roll:
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

miles wrote:Obama will say she acted stupidly. :roll:
Maybe the daughters need to have a few beers with the cross dressers
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:Women's Restroom
I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered. My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer
A transgender activist — a biological male who goes by the name Cheryl Courtney-Evans — responded to Dillard Smith’s resignation by calling her “lazy,” “ill-educated,” and a “b–ch” who needs to sit down and “STFU.” No one who has seen LGBT activists in action will be surprised by this charming response.

This is what I think we will hear about more often. This is the reaction many will have to that situation, and when the LGBT community responds by calling people names, it's bad PR. They're attacking a well-educated black woman...in this scenario, the well-educated black woman with 2 children, win's the PR battle.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

She just needs to have DC explain to his daughters that it's all good.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:

He just needs to have DC explain to his daughters that it's all good.
Why do you think I would do that? Can you even read?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

These trans folks lobbied the government to have their morality (that women should have no privacy from exposing themselves to men) forced upon those girls. Wake up.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

These trans folks lobbied the government to have their morality (that women should have no privacy from exposing themselves to men) forced upon those girls. Wake up.
That's your interpretation of what they wanted, and either way, I clearly stated that I don't think it's "all good". In this very thread.
Not sure what you think I need to "wake up" to, but it's clearly based on your continuous misinterpretation of people's views. You're the one that made a snarky, and completely incorrect, comment about me...out of the blue. Don't get upset that I pointed out your error.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

That's your interpretation of what they wanted, and either way, I clearly stated that I don't think it's "all good". In this very thread.
Not sure what you think I need to "wake up" to, but it's clearly based on your continuous misinterpretation of people's views. You're the one that made a snarky, and completely incorrect, comment about me...out of the blue. Don't get upset that I pointed out your error.
Sigh...the comment relates to the other thread where you said government doesn't impose one group's beliefs on another. I know you don't feel that way, I was pointing out the contradiction in your statements.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Sigh...the comment relates to the other thread where you said government doesn't impose one group's beliefs on another. I know you don't feel that way, I was pointing out the contradiction in your statements.
Yes. And that government I was talking about was the US government. We don't live in Nazi Germany, nor anything close. Why would you think that Nazi Germany is relevant????
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Yes. And that government I was talking about was the US government. We don't live in Nazi Germany, nor anything close. Why would you think that Nazi Germany is relevant????
WADR, your obliviousness to the power of government (you think only the Nazis have imposed their beliefs on others, lol? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist ... ct_of_1954 ) enforce my point of how easily this can occur.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

I don't understand how so many people don't see the shiRtstorm that's coming from this. People think you are fringe or nutZ to think our government could devolve into what we decry. The LGBTXYZKLMNOP crew are testing the courts for a reversal of freedom of religion and speech, and they are succeeding in some states. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Are you not shocked by the rapid movement in this arena? Would you have expected 0bama's school bathroom edict so soon after the SCOTUS ruling on ghey mirage? And like the article I posted says, 0bama and leftist are just hoping this will become law and the will of those trying to fight it will fade. With democrats loading the SCOTUS and lower courts with justices that create law instead of interpreting law to the ever growing power of the executive branch.....and what is really scary is the young snowflakes on college campuses. These twerps are highly political and will try their best to bring about the stifling of freedoms or opinions they don't agree with which is blatantly evident by their current actions.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function