Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Hokie5150

Re: Judge goes easy on rapist to avoid "severe impact on him

Post by Hokie5150 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:We could check with Bill Clinton on that one
Why? How would Bill Clinton known how you define consent?
his history suggests he is well acquainted with consent or lack thereof
That was never the question, though. The question was how do YOU define consent. Bill's thoughts on the matter are of no consequence.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:I'm curious for those with sons, how will you advise them when they get of age on how to handle girls and how you will educate them on what consent actually is?
the way things are these days, I would tell any male no matter the circumstance or age to get a notarized stamped affadavit of consent for any act involving the touching of any of his male body to another human being (including handshakes of course) as in an office setting that can be sexual harassment.
It's hilarious how the LIVs go ape sheet crazy over consent to touch while simultaneously are just as extreme defending the right to rip a baby's head off it's body. No concerns over consent there.
Not only that, they'll call you a bigot for your views while arguing we should allow basically unencumbered entrance of migrants from countries where they commit real crimes against women and minorities.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:I'm curious for those with sons, how will you advise them when they get of age on how to handle girls and how you will educate them on what consent actually is?
the way things are these days, I would tell any male no matter the circumstance or age to get a notarized stamped affadavit of consent for any act involving the touching of any of his male body to another human being (including handshakes of course) as in an office setting that can be sexual harassment.
It's hilarious how the LIVs go ape sheet crazy over consent to touch while simultaneously are just as extreme defending the right to rip a baby's head off it's body. No concerns over consent there.
Not only that, they'll call you a bigot for your views while arguing we should allow basically unencumbered entrance of migrants from countries where they commit real crimes against women and minorities.
They clearly base opinion based on favorite pets instead of a logical and cohesive view.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Hokie5150 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
That was never the question, though. The question was how do YOU define consent. Bill's thoughts on the matter are of no consequence.
Hell, according to Bill Clinton, the rapist here didn't even have sexual relations with that woman.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
Hell, according to Bill Clinton, the rapist here didn't even have sexual relations with that woman.
Haha, yep. Finger and cigar banging weren't sexual, according to him.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
This swimmer should have just married an old bag who promises people free stuff, then nolan would be supporting him. :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:Why? How would Bill Clinton known how you define consent?
This swimmer should have just married an old bag who promises people free stuff, then nolan would be supporting him. :mrgreen:
Nolan thinks he needs to administer a BAC test before she can agree to anything.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
What would you tell your sons?

Never have sex with a woman who's been drinking alcohol? Have you ever had sex with a woman (or man, for the PC bros) who was under the influence of alcohol? I assume not.
How about, if a woman is passed out, don't finger her? That's a good start.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Never have sex with a woman who's been drinking alcohol? Have you ever had sex with a woman (or man, for the PC bros) who was under the influence of alcohol? I assume not.
That's the part in question, if she was passed out then. And using Nolan's BAC standard, he wasn't able to give consent either.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

We're talking about nolan's position, facts have nothing to do with this. :mrgreen:

FTR, I would agree with you whereas nolan would not if the person was a man, or a woman who identifies as a man.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

That's the part in question, if she was passed out then. And using Nolan's BAC standard, he wasn't able to give consent either.
It's actually not in question. The witnesses who stopped the attack saw that she was blacked out. That means she lost the capacity to consent before that since blacking out is not the threshold to being incapacitated.

I don't know what this BAC standard you're talking about is.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Rape prevention tip #11 for guys: if you see a woman is drunk out of her mind and has no clue what she's doing, don't rape them.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

It's actually not in question. The witnesses who stopped the attack saw that she was blacked out. That means she lost the capacity to consent before that since blacking out is not the threshold to being incapacitated.

I don't know what this BAC standard you're talking about is.
Incapacitated is the standard. Hilarious that you think it's the same standard as a DUI. But hey, keep on juggling clown.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote: Incapacitated is the standard. Hilarious that you think it's the same standard as a DUI. But hey, keep on juggling clown.
Right, incapacitated is the standard, which this girl clearly was even before the witnesses stopped the attack. What you're confusing is that I have previously stated once you get past the legally drunk state, you risk being incapacitated sooner depending on how the person handles alcohol. I've never said that BAC is or should be the strict standard.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote: Incapacitated is the standard. Hilarious that you think it's the same standard as a DUI. But hey, keep on juggling clown.
Right, incapacitated is the standard, which this girl clearly was even before the witnesses stopped the attack. What you're confusing is that I have previously stated once you get past the legally drunk state, you risk being incapacitated sooner depending on how the person handles alcohol. I've never said that BAC is or should be the strict standard.
That's not clear, it's not clear at all when she passed out.

Maybe your red nose is in the way, but you said someone legally drunk isn't able to provide sexual consent. That's hilariously wrong.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Rape prevention tip #11 for guys: if you see a woman is drunk out of her mind and has no clue what she's doing, don't rape them.
If you believed that, you would agree the black guy was raped.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Maybe your red nose is in the way, but you said someone legally drunk isn't able to provide sexual consent. That's hilariously wrong.
You don't have to pass out to be incapacitated.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

You don't have to pass out to be incapacitated.
LOL. You need more than a beer per hour to be incapacitated.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Here are the two guys who caught the assailant.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/mee ... hr43Pe4Ar8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote: False. It's highly relevant. It's pathetic how eager you are to ruin a life forever over finger banging a girl at a frat party. I'm sure you'd sing another tune if it were two queers involved.
I'm not a low info, so I know that a person doesn't necessarily have to pass out in order to lose the capacity to legally consent. This kid ruined his own life when he committed multiple felonies.
it is rather relevant when she passed out but it brings up a good point. When did the alkeehawl hit her, was she taking lots of shots and it hit her hard or was she drunker than hell the whole time. It appears the guy was also very drunk so how can he comprehend wether she is giving consent or not? His capacity is also limited due to the alkeehawl so maybe she gave clear consent and he would not even know it. I agree both participants were dumb and the guy should have left her passed out next to the dumpster and then get blamed if something happened to her after that. I agree the guy screwed up, is he a rapist, no. Did two college kids screw up, yepper
Learn what consent is under the eyes of the law. One does not have to pass out in order to be incapacitated to give consent.
At what BAC level does consent disappear?
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieJoe wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote: False. It's highly relevant. It's pathetic how eager you are to ruin a life forever over finger banging a girl at a frat party. I'm sure you'd sing another tune if it were two queers involved.
I'm not a low info, so I know that a person doesn't necessarily have to pass out in order to lose the capacity to legally consent. This kid ruined his own life when he committed multiple felonies.
it is rather relevant when she passed out but it brings up a good point. When did the alkeehawl hit her, was she taking lots of shots and it hit her hard or was she drunker than hell the whole time. It appears the guy was also very drunk so how can he comprehend wether she is giving consent or not? His capacity is also limited due to the alkeehawl so maybe she gave clear consent and he would not even know it. I agree both participants were dumb and the guy should have left her passed out next to the dumpster and then get blamed if something happened to her after that. I agree the guy screwed up, is he a rapist, no. Did two college kids screw up, yepper
Learn what consent is under the eyes of the law. One does not have to pass out in order to be incapacitated to give consent.
According to Legal Beagle Nolan, it's the same as a DUI. He's smart and attended a Twitter thread on the subject.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote: According to Nolan, it's the same as a DUI. He's smart and attended a Twitter thread on the subject.
Sorry. I haven't said there's a strict BAC standard.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieJoe wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
It's when you're incapacitated. Different people handle certain BAC levels differently.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote: According to Nolan, it's the same as a DUI. He's smart and attended a Twitter thread on the subject.
Uh huh. You said intoxicated and then dug in with your blunt skull.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
Uh huh. You said intoxicated and then dug in with your blunt skull.