Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Mainstream muslim kills 20, injures 42 at FL gay bar

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote: You're a lunatic. Ban yourself instead of coming here just to be an asshole.
HEY USN HE IT'S TRYING TO SUPPRESS LANGUAGE HE DIDN'T AGREE WITH. HOP ON YOUR HIGH HORSE!
No that was just advice, not a cowardly threat.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

The WV Building tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote: It wasn't. IDGAF what you think. I stayed mum out of respect for the dead, since you're pressing the irrelevant point that onus is on you now.

Insensitive, sure...but factually correct and I hope first responders had the same thought when they entered. The HIV/AIDS rate for that demo exceeds some of the worst places in Africa.
Yes. You we're respectful and AG goes "insensitive"...not only is it NOT based in factual concern as EMT services are way ahead if the curve on this but it was telling WHO said it whether you care to recognize it or not.

http://www.ems1.com/medical-clinical/ar ... y-medicine
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

No idea what the point of your link is supposed to be.
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:No idea what the point of your link is supposed to be.
Try reading it.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
Try reading it.
Great, just finished. Here's my rebuttal. Don't come back until you finish:

https://archive.org/stream/warandpeace0 ... p_djvu.txt
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
Try reading it.

So, an. EMT explaining how medical care in the US has changed in a way that completely negates AG's "concern" isn't meaningful? Oh, of course, because you can't help but support AG no matter what, which is why this forum is so shitty.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
Try reading it.

So, an. EMT explaining how medical care in the US has changed in a way that completely negates AG's "concern" isn't meaningful? Oh, of course, because you can't help but support AG no matter what, which is why this forum is so shitty.
You're not making any sense and just coming off as an angry little man.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
Try reading it.

So they're taking to action the very threat I raised and that's proof it doesn't exist? Perhaps you should think this through more.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Edit:. Gonna wait and see if this is reported somewhere else first.
Last edited by USN_Hokie on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
A vile, hateful, bigoted loser continues unabated in BigDave's forum. Big Dave knows this and clearly doesn't care. It's tacit endorsement, not an outlet. I've lost a lot of respect for Big Dave. This forum is an embarrassment. There is no making it better. Oakton is back too. This is what Big Dave created. Don't excuse it.
Wow, Crybully 101, right here on UWS. Sad.
Sure. I'm a Big bad bully. That's the problem here.
I will take "hateful" speech over attempts to censor speech any day of the week. The later is far more dangerous and you should feel ashamed.

It's not an either/or proposition. FloHo shouldn't be calling for BigDave to police this board. If people here think someone is over the line, they should say it. It's not BigDaves job. AG says lots of hateful things, not sure why you put that in quotes. That makes it look like you ruin the things he says are OK.
They're not.
Actually it is the context of AG's post. Either you accept he can say it or you don't.

I think auto-correct may have got your second to last sentence, but it looks like you're making an actual false dichotomy. BTW, I quoted FloHo's use of the word "hateful."
Yes, auto correct turned think into ruin. Weird. Got it on hateful, but not sure why you're putting quotes around it. It still makes it looks like you're quoting it because you didn't not agree with floho's characterization of AG's posts as hateful.
And I don't get what you mean by saying you have to accept that he can say it or not.
You can accept that he can say it and still point out that the things he says are vile and disgusting. Just as you can accept that FloHo can say something, but can point out that the things he suggested are wrong.
I chose not to call out FloHo even though I don't think it's Dave's responsibility to monitor this forum (it's ours), and I didn't call out AG even though using a prayer to God, as a vehicle to bash gay people, is reprehensible.
You chose to call out FloHo because you disagreed with his post. You can choose to do so, or not do so, with AG's posts. You chose not to.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
Try reading it.

You're not making any sense and just coming off as an angry little man.
He's insufferable.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Wait. Who used a prayer to bash gay folks?

Next. Florida, if AG bothers you so much, skip his posts. I don't know, but the site may even have a "block" function.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:Wow if true. This would make some sense.
I talked about this earlier with my family. There were too many shots for it to be one person with a semi-auto rifle. Over a 100 people were hit, that's not just one nut job gunning everyone down. They'd have problems doing that even with a full auto weapon unless using a legitimate machine gun, vulcan cannon, etc. Which the wounds don't match up to, so it has to be multiple shooters.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:Wait. Who used a prayer to bash gay folks?

Next. Florida, if AG bothers you so much, skip his posts. I don't know, but the site may even have a "block" function.
Really? This one...

"Prayers for the EMTs, police, etc having to walk around the spilled blood at the gay bar. May your autoimmune and biodefenses protect you, gota be a worse case scenario."

Coming from someone that doesn't like to use the terms homo and faggot, and who doesn't spend a lot of time bashing gays in general, you could take that as sincere worry. But, considering the source, and the fact that EMTs are well-prepared to deal with blood pathogens (airborne pathogens would be a worst case), it's clearly a dig at gays.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Yes, auto correct turned think into ruin. Weird. Got it on hateful, but not sure why you're putting quotes around it. It still makes it looks like you're quoting it because you didn't not agree with floho's characterization of AG's posts as hateful.
And I don't get what you mean by saying you have to accept that he can say it or not.
You can accept that he can say it and still point out that the things he says are vile and disgusting. Just as you can accept that FloHo can say something, but can point out that the things he suggested are wrong.
I chose not to call out FloHo even though I don't think it's Dave's responsibility to monitor this forum (it's ours), and I didn't call out AG even though using a prayer to God, as a vehicle to bash gay people, is reprehensible.
You chose to call out FloHo because you disagreed with his post. You can choose to do so, or not do so, with AG's posts. You chose not to.
Sad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Really? This one...

"Prayers for the EMTs, police, etc having to walk around the spilled blood at the gay bar. May your autoimmune and biodefenses protect you, gota be a worse case scenario."

Coming from someone that doesn't like to use the terms homo and faggot, and who doesn't spend a lot of time bashing gays in general, you could take that as sincere worry. But, considering the source, and the fact that EMTs are well-prepared to deal with blood pathogens (airborne pathogens would be a worst case), it's clearly a dig at gays.

You're so loathsome that a prayer for EMTs bothers you. Sad.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Really? This one...

If you had just said a prayer for the EMTs, that would have been fine. But, you had to add the bit about gays. Do you need to add the emphasis on gays? Did you think God wouldn't understand why you were worried about the EMTs, if you didn't add the part about blood?
absolutvt03
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Really? This one...

If you had just said a prayer for the EMTs, that would have been fine. But, you had to add the bit about gays. Do you need to add the emphasis on gays? Did you think God wouldn't understand why you were worried about the EMTs, if you didn't add the part about blood?
Exactly. I imagine EMTs use caution around any and all blood regardless of who it came from.
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Really? This one...

You're calling facts and statistics evil at this point. That should be a clue that you really don't have a point. The facts don't lie and being around gays with their higher disease rates does put them at greater risk. That's just science. So much that they already wear extra protection for handling them. But now they have the blood of 100+ wounded to deal with. They need prayers.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Really? This one...

You're calling facts and statistics evil at this point. That should be a clue that you really don't have a point. The facts don't lie and being around gays with their higher disease rates does put them at greater risk. That's just science. So much that they already wear extra protection for handling them. But now they have the blood of 100+ wounded to deal with. They need prayers.
What about the victims and their loved ones? Do they also need prayers?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Really? This one...

What about the victims and their loved ones? Do they also need prayers?
Sure. But you'd called me a ville hater for saying a prayer. I've learned my lesson from you and your big heart and big brain.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote:
Sure. But you'd called me a ville hater for saying a prayer. I've learned my lesson from you and your big heart and big brain.
Not at all. I'd truly love for you to say that you're praying for the victims and their loved ones. I mean that sincerely. In fact, why don't we both say a prayer for them right now?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Not at all. I'd truly love for you to say that you're praying for the victims and their loved ones. I mean that sincerely. In fact, why don't we both say a prayer for them right now?
No way. That's 4 pages of you and other assholes calling me a ville hater. Lesson learned.