Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Mainstream muslim kills 20, injures 42 at FL gay bar

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: Right, you're just trying to coerce BigDave into banning/muzzling a specific poster with an implicit threat that he's somehow endorsing AG by not bending to your will. You're both a pussy and a dick at the same time, congratulations.
That's an interpretation sure. You are free to ignore my posts if you can't handle them.
What else were you thinking you would accomplish?
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Prayers for the EMTs, police, etc having to walk around the spilled blood at the gay bar. May your autoimmune and biodefenses protect you, gota be a worse case scenario.

Jesus man that's awful even for you. Can you hold off on being a dick for at least 24 hours? It's not 1986 anymore.
This thread is the perfect example of how embarrassing UWS can be, and it's a microcosm of what is wrong with this country So far, only USN has expressed regret over the 50 dead people.
50 people are dead. It's awful. How about showing some respect for the people who have lost their lives, and feeling some sympathy for the people who have lost family members, friends, and loved ones.
We need to make changes, maybe drastic ones. Different people are going to have widely different solutions, and all of them are going to suggest some type of restriction on our rights and personal freedoms. But, 50 people are dead. It's horrible and sad. How can you even think of blaming someone other than the terrorist at this point.
Sorry, I missed you on here last weekend bemoaning the 50 inner city people shot in Chicago last weekend.
Homebrew

Read this whole thread and most missed the point

Post by Homebrew »

some MF'er waged war against the US on US soil. Time to start terminating people like this with extreme prejudice.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: Read this whole thread and most missed the point

Post by nolanvt »

Homebrew wrote:some MF'er waged war against the US on US soil. Time to start terminating people like this with extreme prejudice.
So, start deporting random US citizens because....?
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Florida Hokie wrote:
I never called for a censoring Danny Drama. I just pointed out that BigDave's continued tolerance of Mr 20,000 and his proud (racial slur removed) posts, hateful gay bashing, insulting just about every poster in the forum, etc. Does, in fact, say a lot about him.

Remember when he filtered curse words? It got Oakie's panties in a knit but reasonable people understood because they knew Dave ran the board and didn't like it. Now, carry that out to AG's incessant tirades.

Big Dave is ok with AG's stuff...since AG dominates the forum. That was the point.
Even for you, Florida, the position you're taking is nonsensical. I guess Dave agrees with all the God-hate posts here which he allows? Tacit approval? And no, TSL shut down UWS for other reasons. Dave has other things to do (like a job) and does a great job providing a forum for discussion. I doubt the pay is that great ..LOL

Attacking BigDave? Really, Florida?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:There is something wrong with the background check system when a guy is able to legally buy multiple firearms of this nature when he's being investigated by the FBI.
There is something wrong with the Dem primary process, too, for the exact same reason.
:!:
Salute the Marines
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:There is something wrong with the background check system when a guy is able to legally buy multiple firearms of this nature when he's being investigated by the FBI.
There is something wrong with the Dem primary process, too, for the exact same reason.
:!:
A distinction that will be completely lost on more than just a few. :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

RiverguyVT

Re: Tragic...

Post by RiverguyVT »

Major Kong wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
+1
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
A vile, hateful, bigoted loser continues unabated in BigDave's forum. Big Dave knows this and clearly doesn't care. It's tacit endorsement, not an outlet. I've lost a lot of respect for Big Dave. This forum is an embarrassment. There is no making it better. Oakton is back too. This is what Big Dave created. Don't excuse it.
Wow, Crybully 101, right here on UWS. Sad.
Sure. I'm a Big bad bully. That's the problem here.
I will take "hateful" speech over attempts to censor speech any day of the week. The later is far more dangerous and you should feel ashamed.

It's not an either/or proposition. FloHo shouldn't be calling for BigDave to police this board. If people here think someone is over the line, they should say it. It's not BigDaves job. AG says lots of hateful things, not sure why you put that in quotes. That makes it look like you ruin the things he says are OK.
They're not.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
A vile, hateful, bigoted loser continues unabated in BigDave's forum. Big Dave knows this and clearly doesn't care. It's tacit endorsement, not an outlet. I've lost a lot of respect for Big Dave. This forum is an embarrassment. There is no making it better. Oakton is back too. This is what Big Dave created. Don't excuse it.
I will take "hateful" speech over attempts to censor speech any day of the week. The later is far more dangerous and you should feel ashamed.

It's not an either/or proposition. FloHo shouldn't be calling for BigDave to police this board. If people here think someone is over the line, they should say it. It's not BigDaves job. AG says lots of hateful things, not sure why you put that in quotes. That makes it look like you ruin the things he says are OK.
They're not.
Hi pot
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

They're not.
Hi pot
Hi. Do you have something intelligent to say, or just more name calling?
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

They're not.
Big Dave is free to do as he wants, but it is telling that he prohibits f-u-c-k, but not racial slurs and gay slurs.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: Wow, Crybully 101, right here on UWS. Sad.

They're not.
Hi pot
Hi. Do you have something intelligent to say, or just more name calling?
There you go again pot.
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

They're not.
Big Dave is free to do as he wants, but it is telling that he prohibits f-u-c-k, but not racial slurs and gay slurs.
BINGO
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

They're not.
As I've said, I didn't call for Big Dave to do anything. I simply said he clearly tolerates some hateful bullshit in a forum he runs. He can do whatever he wants.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

They're not.
Actually it is the context of AG's post. Either you accept he can say it or you don't.

I think auto-correct may have got your second to last sentence, but it looks like you're making an actual false dichotomy. BTW, I quoted FloHo's use of the word "hateful."
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

They're not.
BINGO
It's telling because they're not on the same plain. But he does block (racial slur censored by rule) which is why you said nigga. And you're one more crazy and creepy bag of skin. Get a life loser.
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

They're not.
Actually it is the context of AG's post. Either you accept he can say it or you don't.

I think auto-correct may have got your second to last sentence, but it looks like you're making an actual false dichotomy. BTW, I quoted FloHo's use of the word "hateful."
Yes. He gets that. The fact that you have to quote me on it says you Don't recognize it As hateful.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

They're not.

Yes. He gets that. The fact that you have to quote me on it says you Don't recognize it As hateful.
You're a lunatic. Ban yourself instead of coming here just to be an asshole.
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

awesome guy wrote: You're a lunatic. Ban yourself instead of coming here just to be an asshole.
HEY USN HE IT'S TRYING TO SUPPRESS LANGUAGE HE DIDN'T AGREE WITH. HOP ON YOUR HIGH HORSE!
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote: You're a lunatic. Ban yourself instead of coming here just to be an asshole.
HEY USN HE IT'S TRYING TO SUPPRESS LANGUAGE HE DIDN'T AGREE WITH. HOP ON YOUR HIGH HORSE!
Haha, who did I contact about banning? You know you can ban yourself right? Apparently you're too immature and psychologically unstable to control yourself, so take the correct step to stop your problem. Leave. You're incapable of intelligent conversation. Just leave since you can't hack it.
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
Haha, who did I contact about banning? You know you can ban yourself right? Apparently you're too immature and psychologically unstable to control yourself, so take the correct step to stop your problem. Leave. You're incapable of intelligent conversation. Just leave since you can't hack it.
If challenged, Could you even guess what percentage if your 20,000 posts demonstrate intelligent conversation? You offer none. You used too but you've gotten angrier and angrier over the years. Maybe you lost religion. I don't know. But you really do little in that regard.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
If challenged, Could you even guess what percentage if your 20,000 posts demonstrate intelligent conversation? You offer none. You used too but you've gotten angrier and angrier over the years. Maybe you lost religion. I don't know. But you really do little in that regard.
He needs a mental health evaluation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

They're not.

It wasn't. IDGAF what you think. I stayed mum out of respect for the dead, since you're pressing the irrelevant point that onus is on you now.

Insensitive, sure...but factually correct and I hope first responders had the same thought when they entered. The HIV/AIDS rate for that demo exceeds some of the worst places in Africa.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
I do great. But the only posts you make are crazy as a loon ones bitching that Oakton or I are here. You're crying for a safe space because you're a pussy and an imbecile. I run intellectual circles around you. Go to your safe place jackass.