Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Mainstream muslim kills 20, injures 42 at FL gay bar

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:His Father said he became enraged after seeing two men kiss in Miami.

https://twitter.com/wlbz2/status/742001649586180096

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure you're on your way to give mouth to mouth resuscitation to everyone, even those not shot.
I'm glad Big Dave has given you a forum to spout off bullshit you wouldn't actually say to another person's face or would say in public in general.

A vile, hateful, bigoted loser continues unabated in BigDave's forum. Big Dave knows this and clearly doesn't care. It's tacit endorsement, not an outlet. I've lost a lot of respect for Big Dave. This forum is an embarrassment. There is no making it better. Oakton is back too. This is what Big Dave created. Don't excuse it.
Don't be so hard on yourself crybully.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:His Father said he became enraged after seeing two men kiss in Miami.

I'm sure you're on your way to give mouth to mouth resuscitation to everyone, even those not shot.
I'm glad Big Dave has given you a forum to spout off bullshit you wouldn't actually say to another person's face or would say in public in general.

A vile, hateful, bigoted loser continues unabated in BigDave's forum. Big Dave knows this and clearly doesn't care. It's tacit endorsement, not an outlet. I've lost a lot of respect for Big Dave. This forum is an embarrassment. There is no making it better. Oakton is back too. This is what Big Dave created. Don't excuse it.
FloHo has a point. Vitriol like yours is what got us kicked off of TSL.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

FloHo has a point. Vitriol like yours is what got us kicked off of TSL.
Nope. I love how you still play dumb about your constant trolling and jackassery. Just yesterday you wanted a fist fight over me attending a Trump rally. You have issues.
Last edited by awesome guy on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Police arrest man with assault rifles and possible explosives headed to LA Pride parade.

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/ ... 6702860289

Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
Are you saying that AG is incorrect, that emergency personnel responding are not at a higher risk of contact with a blood borne disease (specifically HIV) in this situation than if the event had occurred at a place where the victims were not primary homosexual?

If so, the statistics say you are incorrect. Statistically 1 in 5 of the victims would be infected with HIV, vs 1 in 300+ in the standard population.

Standard playbook from the left...name calling in a tangential line to prevent having to deal with the intellectual bankruptcy of ignoring the threat radical islam poses to all free people, but more to women and homosexuals, two groups they claim to be such protectors of.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Florida Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You are taking out what other posters say on Big Dave? It's a free speech forum. You want to stop free speech on a political message board? Why are you here?
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

Here we go.....now it's a hate crime and racial attack because it happened on latin night......

West Hollywood City Councilwoman Lindsey Horvath said in a statement that Los Angeles County sheriff’s officials are stepping up security efforts around Sunday’s parade and other festivities. But she said officials do not believe there is any threat around Sunday’s activities.

“We are hearing absolutely devastating news reports from Orlando this morning,” she said. “Gun violence on the LGBTQ family during Pride Month makes me sick. The deadliest mass shooting in America happened to LGBTQ people on Latin night. While we mourn this heartbreaking loss, we must also rededicate ourselves to the fight for full equality for all people. No one is equal unless everyone is equal.”
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Speaking of disgusting responses, the Lt. Gov. of Texas....

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Texas ... 076147.php
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

nolanvt wrote:Speaking of disgusting responses, the Lt. Gov. of Texas....

Reads like it was unfortunate bad timing.
The posts were pre-scheduled, representatives for the lieutenant governor said; Patrick and other statewide officials usually share Bible verses on social media on Sunday mornings.
I wonder if there are any screen shots of last Sunday's tweets :?:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Yep, another one from you. Low Info army marches on.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Major Kong wrote:

The posts were pre-scheduled, representatives for the lieutenant governor said; Patrick and other statewide officials usually share Bible verses on social media on Sunday mornings.
Yep, but leave it to knee-jerk libs to equate quoting scripture to hate speech. Exactly the mentality that is wrong with this country.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

Yep, but leave it to knee-jerk libs to equate quoting scripture to hate speech. Exactly the mentality that is wrong with this country.
Nolan is in full witch hunt mode, care set to maximum. If someone puts gas in their car then it's a sign they're a vile bigot who doesn't care enough. And of course if care then you politicize it to attack the right.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

Nolan is in full witch hunt mode, care set to maximum. If someone puts gas in their car then it's a sign they're a vile bigot who doesn't care enough. And of course if care then you politicize it to attack the right.
The left in general is desperate right now. They just had a member of one democrat special interest group (Muslims) slaughter and kill 50 members of another democrat special interest group (gays). If they are not careful, this could cause division within their ranks. They have got to find a bogeyman that is a common enemy of the left to keep them united.

They really want to find a way to either blame this on the right, or change the subject to some other aspect to help push their agenda (gun control).

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
Wow, Crybully 101, right here on UWS. Sad.
Sure. I'm a Big bad bully. That's the problem here.
I will take "hateful" speech over attempts to censor speech any day of the week. The later is far more dangerous and you should feel ashamed.
Florida Hokie
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
I will take "hateful" speech over attempts to censor speech any day of the week. The later is far more dangerous and you should feel ashamed.

This is a private forum operated by Big Dave. There is nothing dangerous about Big Dave managing it in a manner he feels best represents him. You know that too.

I feel no shame calling a spade a spade.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:

This is a private forum operated by Big Dave. There is nothing dangerous about Big Dave managing it in a manner he feels best represents him. You know that too.

Wait, are you really saying that anything any poster says on here is a reflection on Big Dave? If that were true, then why would he allow both liberal and conservatives to speak here?

Can Big Dave not just stand for freedom of expression without agreeing with every expression on a message board that he set up?

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

Yes, this is private forum, that's irrelevant.

You want to censor words/ideas in a political forum which you disagree with. That makes you a pathetic crybully, sorry.
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

You want to censor words/ideas in a political forum which you disagree with. That makes you a pathetic crybully, sorry.
I never called for a censoring Danny Drama. I just pointed out that BigDave's continued tolerance of Mr 20,000 and his proud (racial slur removed) posts, hateful gay bashing, insulting just about every poster in the forum, etc. Does, in fact, say a lot about him.

Remember when he filtered curse words? It got Oakie's panties in a knit but reasonable people understood because they knew Dave ran the board and didn't like it. Now, carry that out to AG's incessant tirades.

Big Dave is ok with AG's stuff...since AG dominates the forum. That was the point.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

There is something wrong with the background check system when a guy is able to legally buy multiple firearms of this nature when he's being investigated by the FBI.
miles

Post by miles »

Wow, Crybully 101, right here on UWS. Sad.[/quote]

Sure. I'm a Big bad bully. That's the problem here.[/quote]

I will take "hateful" speech over attempts to censor speech any day of the week. The later is far more dangerous and you should feel ashamed.[/quote]

I feel no shame calling a spade a spade.[/quote]

You want to censor words/ideas in a political forum which you disagree with. That makes you a pathetic crybully, sorry.[/quote]

I never called for a censoring Danny Drama. I just pointed out that BigDave's continued tolerance of Mr 20,000 and his proud (racial slur removed) posts, hateful gay bashing, insulting just about every poster in the forum, etc. Does, in fact, say a lot about him.

Remember when he filtered curse words? It got Oakie's panties in a knit but reasonable people understood because they knew Dave ran the board and didn't like it. Now, carry that out to AG's incessant tirades.

Big Dave is ok with AG's stuff...since AG dominates the forum. That was the point.[/quote]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor little FloHo...
Do you have anything to offer, or are you just continuing to troll?
Tattling to BigDave didn't work, so now you're attacking him?
"Crybully" fits you.
Maybe you can get some traction with the DOJ. Go big. Better yet, just go home.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:There is something wrong with the background check system when a guy is able to legally buy multiple firearms of this nature when he's being investigated by the FBI.
Due process, how does it work?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Big Dave is ok with AG's stuff...since AG dominates the forum. That was the point.
Right, you're just trying to coerce BigDave into banning/muzzling a specific poster with an implicit threat that he's somehow endorsing AG by not bending to your will. You're both a pussy and a dick at the same time, congratulations.
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote: Right, you're just trying to coerce BigDave into banning/muzzling a specific poster with an implicit threat that he's somehow endorsing AG by not bending to your will. You're both a pussy and a dick at the same time, congratulations.
That's an interpretation sure. You are free to ignore my posts if you can't handle them.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: Wow, Crybully 101, right here on UWS. Sad.

Why would anyone not be? You're a lunatic.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: Right, you're just trying to coerce BigDave into banning/muzzling a specific poster with an implicit threat that he's somehow endorsing AG by not bending to your will. You're both a pussy and a dick at the same time, congratulations.
That's an interpretation sure. You are free to ignore my posts if you can't handle them.
You're too stupid to do the same. Get lost idiot.