Michelle seems mad

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Michelle seems mad

Post by awesome guy »

Likely upset that she's going to have to pay for her own jet-setting now.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Re: Michelle seems mad

Post by awesome guy »

She's making a great speech against her husband. Thin skinned, divider that he is.
hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech

Post by hokie »

"Barack getting up everyday to do the right thing, providing an example for our kids". She might just take Hillary's place as "top liar of the year" and that is saying something. How do these people live with themselves? Truth and honor means nothing to many today.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

hokie wrote:"Barack getting up everyday to do the right thing, providing an example for our kids". She might just take Hillary's place as "top liar of the year" and that is saying something. How do these people live with themselves? Truth and honor means nothing to many today.
Yep. Her slaves line is dishonest too.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

hokie wrote:"Barack getting up everyday to do the right thing, providing an example for our kids". She might just take Hillary's place as "top liar of the year" and that is saying something. How do these people live with themselves? Truth and honor means nothing to many today.
Amen brother. A sharp rebuke Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Do you think someone as corrupt and lawless as Obama is a good role model?
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I absolutely think he is a good father.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I absolutely think he is a good father.

LOL, that wasn't the question. I guarantee you that your average welfare dad saw his kids more over the last 8 years. They're jetted off with Michelle on expensive vacations and he's playing golf. There's only so many hours in the day and I can guarantee the kids aren't getting them with that kind of schedule. Anyway, I take it you want more lawless crooks as such a role model would produce?
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Very dark and angry speech
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

You're kidding right? Obama won't be out of office a month before he starts the Obama Foundation. He's observed the power of donating speaking fees to the Foundation to be able to use them tax free for other purposes.
awesome guy wrote:Likely upset that she's going to have to pay for her own jet-setting now.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:You're kidding right? Obama won't be out of office a month before he starts the Obama Foundation. He's observed the power of donating speaking fees to the Foundation to be able to use them tax free for other purposes.
awesome guy wrote:Likely upset that she's going to have to pay for her own jet-setting now.
That'll absolutely happen. But she's still paying, only out of her ill-gotten gains.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

LOL, a couple who has different views on the solutions than you. That doesn't make them liars who shouldn't be able to look themselves in the mirror. You come across as a whacko.