Party: After 10

Re: JV team never learns

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote: No one else contests the sinfulness of the others so they don't get discussed. I doubt you would throw out these silly claims of ambiguity or taking over God's job if the Muslim murdered a black market party. You and your ilk attempt to normalize this sin and so put up these silly defenses and diversions. But hey, what else do you have when your previous claims have been refuted? The honorable man changes his mind. What do you do?
I takes a special kind of asshole to make this point over a mass murder. Again, I applaud your efforts. It's good for other right-wingers to see who they agree with.
Uh huh. It's a special kind of asshole that's ok accepting eternal damnation as to not offend online strangers.
OK. Carry on.
Is it? You're fine accepting damnation as to put on the facade of concern for your fellow man? Where is the care in that? And conversely, you're clearly OK with speaking out about your own morality and judgements. But they last just as long as they make a sound. God's judgement is forever.
Absolutely. Your post assumes that I give a excrement what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don't give a excrement about me or anyone else, that's the whole point. So why pretend that you do?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:When they attacked the gay nightclub in Orlando, not too many really cared. They're making the same mistake by threatening to attack the Washington DC and NOVA area. Most people will have the same reaction of "um yeah, terrible, I guess". They should learn to pick targets that US citizens would care about if attacked.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ed-8500399
the attacks are happening so frequently now that is why people are so ho hum about them now. france has had 4 in less than two weeks, it is coming to the US, just a matter of time
True. But San Bernardino had everyone changing their FB pic to the CA state flag, Paris had French flag, Orlando had [oh, ummm, that's bad], the TX and LA flags as BLM murdered cops. There's certainly a normalcy around blacks and Muslims committing acts of violence, but Orlando was also marginalized. After all, 1 shooter killed 49 people. And it's sad because 50 souls went to hell due to what they were doing and where they were. I think that's why folks were quite as it's rude to say as people are grieving. Same thing happens with a NOVA attack.
I get a thread locked to taunting miles about being wrong and this vitriol remains on the board? Disgusting. You're condemning all 49 victims of a mass murder to hell because they were at a gay club and taunting a place where many of us live that no one would care if we died. This is the definition of a troll. Ban awesome guy and I will stop with the AC/miles schtick. And I'll never "accidentally" call BigDave, BiggieDave again.
Delete your account!

I don't have the power to condemn anyone to hell. But I can point out what the person who does says about it. Sorry the truth offends you. OK, I lied about being sorry.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

I takes a special kind of asshole to make this point over a mass murder. Again, I applaud your efforts. It's good for other right-wingers to see who they agree with.[/quote]
Uh huh. It's a special kind of asshole that's ok accepting eternal damnation as to not offend online strangers.[/quote]

OK. Carry on.[/quote]
Is it? You're fine accepting damnation as to put on the facade of concern for your fellow man? Where is the care in that? And conversely, you're clearly OK with speaking out about your own morality and judgements. But they last just as long as they make a sound. God's judgement is forever.[/quote]

Absolutely. Your post assumes that I give a excrement what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

You don't give a excrement about me or anyone else, that's the whole point. So why pretend that you do?[/quote]

I care about BGHokie, as he is my buddy.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

awesome guy wrote:1 Corinthians tells us who isn't inheriting the kingdom.

9Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.
Posting 21,000 times on a message board, at least partly during a working day, is stealing from your employer. By your own metric, you seem to be destined for hell.

"For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you." Matthew 7:2

ETA: If you ARE posting on the company's time. If not, my apologies!
Last edited by VisorBoy on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote: The ones claiming homosexuality isn't a sin. The one claiming to know the bible without knowing it.

A black market party is a party of thieves. Black market - where stolen goods are sold. The question points out that no one would contest a thief being excluded from the kingdom.
I've never claimed homosexuality isn't a sin. It is.
The difference I see in thieves and gays is that thieves are committing sins against other people. From a sin perspective, it's still a sin, but I don't feel remorse based on someone's sins. In general, if someone has committed a crime against another, I feel less remorse for them.
That makes no sense. It's clearly not biblical either.
Feeling sadness, or not feeling sadness, is not something I look to the bible for. Why would I?
Not following. Your feelings are irrelevant to the nature of sin. But why would a sad person read the Bible? Because it's the greatest source of joy to mankind. For all the classes of sin enumerated above, God provided salvation from via sacrificing his son for our sins. It's the ultimate love, one we don't deserve but are given anyway. Understanding that makes sadness from earthly problems seem small and irrelevant.
This thread started about people caring when attacks happen, not about sin. You said you wouldn't care about people being attacked in NOVA and DC. That's not about sin. Caring (or feeling sadness) about someone's death is not about sin.
It's about being a caring and decent individual.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VisorBoy wrote:

9Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.
Posting 21,000 times on a message board, at least partly during a working day, is stealing from your employer. By your own metric, you seem to be destined for hell.

"For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you." Matthew 7:2
False VB, I'm not stealing or going to hell for posting on a message board . What a fringe and disingenuous thing to say.

That scripture doesn't mean what you think it does. We're commanded to judge and pass on the tools to judge to others. We're to judge ourselves as well. That's a fundamental aspect of the faith.
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:

False VB, I'm not stealing or going to hell for posting on a message board . What a fringe and disingenuous thing to say.

That scripture doesn't mean what you think it does. We're commanded to judge and pass on the tools to judge to others. We're to judge ourselves as well. That's a fundamental aspect of the faith.
So you're not posting on the company's time then?
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I'm beginning to judge this thread.

LOL
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote: The ones claiming homosexuality isn't a sin. The one claiming to know the bible without knowing it.

A black market party is a party of thieves. Black market - where stolen goods are sold. The question points out that no one would contest a thief being excluded from the kingdom.
I've never claimed homosexuality isn't a sin. It is.
The difference I see in thieves and gays is that thieves are committing sins against other people. From a sin perspective, it's still a sin, but I don't feel remorse based on someone's sins. In general, if someone has committed a crime against another, I feel less remorse for them.
That makes no sense. It's clearly not biblical either.
Feeling sadness, or not feeling sadness, is not something I look to the bible for. Why would I?
Not following. Your feelings are irrelevant to the nature of sin. But why would a sad person read the Bible? Because it's the greatest source of joy to mankind. For all the classes of sin enumerated above, God provided salvation from via sacrificing his son for our sins. It's the ultimate love, one we don't deserve but are given anyway. Understanding that makes sadness from earthly problems seem small and irrelevant.
This thread started about people caring when attacks happen, not about sin. You said you wouldn't care about people being attacked in NOVA and DC. That's not about sin. Caring (or feeling sadness) about someone's death is not about sin.
It's all related. Care is probably the wrong word, but people generally aren't going to speak out when a sin happens in a sinful place because the conversation will go as this one has with the "non-judgmental" people judging and getting mad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VisorBoy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:

Your premise is dumb.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:That makes no sense. It's clearly not biblical either.
It's all related. Care is probably the wrong word, but people generally aren't going to speak out when a sin happens in a sinful place because the conversation will go as this one has with the "non-judgmental" people judging and getting mad.
I'll go with that, but DC and NoVa don't fit that scenario. They are not sinful places.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:That makes no sense. It's clearly not biblical either.
I'll go with that, but DC and NoVa don't fit that scenario. They are not sinful places.
They're the epicenter of sin. It's home of the meddlesome people and thieves. They live a grand life using money forcefully taken from the rest of the nation. It's Southside Chicago for white people, using the law for the turf war. It's hopelessly corrupt and Godless.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
They're the epicenter of sin. It's home of the meddlesome people and thieves. They live a grand life using money forcefully taken from the rest of the nation. It's Southside Chicago for white people, using the law for the turf war. It's hopelessly corrupt and Godless.
And there we have it, folks....
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Do you disagree? It's a den of crooks and heathens.
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:

Your premise is dumb.
I'm not judging you. Per Matthew 7:2, you judge yourself.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:<------ is not gay

<------- has been in gay bars before

:geek:
^^confused^^

:D
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VisorBoy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote:

Your premise is dumb.
I'm not judging you. Per Matthew 7:2, you judge yourself.
I'll go Indian with you speak with forked tongue. Guess you think you're stealing now, posting on company hours?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Yes. There are millions of great people in DC and NOVa.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote: It's all related. Care is probably the wrong word, but people generally aren't going to speak out when a sin happens in a sinful place because the conversation will go as this one has with the "non-judgmental" people judging and getting mad.
I wouldn't be so presumptuous. There's only 6 million people in the whole metro area, most hustling each other and the nation for their own enrichment. It's generally a loathsome place with honest people the exception, not the norm.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
I wouldn't be so presumptuous. There's only 6 million people in the whole metro area, most hustling each other and the nation for their own enrichment. It's generally a loathsome place with honest people the exception, not the norm.
Your thinking mirrors that of Muslim terrorists. Congrats !!
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:When they attacked the gay nightclub in Orlando, not too many really cared. They're making the same mistake by threatening to attack the Washington DC and NOVA area. Most people will have the same reaction of "um yeah, terrible, I guess". They should learn to pick targets that US citizens would care about if attacked.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ed-8500399
the attacks are happening so frequently now that is why people are so ho hum about them now. france has had 4 in less than two weeks, it is coming to the US, just a matter of time
True. But San Bernardino had everyone changing their FB pic to the CA state flag, Paris had French flag, Orlando had [oh, ummm, that's bad], the TX and LA flags as BLM murdered cops. There's certainly a normalcy around blacks and Muslims committing acts of violence, but Orlando was also marginalized. After all, 1 shooter killed 49 people. And it's sad because 50 souls went to hell due to what they were doing and where they were. I think that's why folks were quite as it's rude to say as people are grieving. Same thing happens with a NOVA attack.
I get a thread locked to taunting miles about being wrong and this vitriol remains on the board? Disgusting. You're condemning all 49 victims of a mass murder to hell because they were at a gay club and taunting a place where many of us live that no one would care if we died. This is the definition of a troll. Ban awesome guy and I will stop with the AC/miles schtick. And I'll never "accidentally" call BigDave, BiggieDave again.
except AG never did that, by his beliefs that is where they end up due to their activities while breathing on the earth. That is not condemning anyone. You may think differently and by our countries rights of religious freedom you are more than welcome to think any way you want. Again, I am not religious, so I think 49 folks died due to a scum bag and either got cremated or stuck in the dirt, its simple to me. It is sad that people died, it is more sad that somebody did not off the shooter long before he got to 49, in fact it would have been awesome if a bus ran over him the day before he murdered folks
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote: They're the epicenter of sin. It's home of the meddlesome people and thieves. They live a grand life using money forcefully taken from the rest of the nation. It's Southside Chicago for white people, using the law for the turf war. It's hopelessly corrupt and Godless.
Your thinking mirrors that of Muslim terrorists. Congrats !!
You're being retarded now. I want them to turn away from sin, not die.
absolutvt03
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
except AG never did that, by his beliefs that is where they end up due to their activities while breathing on the earth. That is not condemning anyone. You may think differently and by our countries rights of religious freedom you are more than welcome to think any way you want. Again, I am not religious, so I think 49 folks died due to a scum bag and either got cremated or stuck in the dirt, its simple to me. It is sad that people died, it is more sad that somebody did not off the shooter long before he got to 49, in fact it would have been awesome if a bus ran over him the day before he murdered folks
What is it with you and running people over?
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote: I'm not judging you. Per Matthew 7:2, you judge yourself.
I'll go Indian with you speak with forked tongue. Guess you think you're stealing now, posting on company hours?
Of course it is stealing on some level. A few posts here and there are probably no big deal. Thousands, on the other hand, who knows.

Remember, you set 1 Corinthians as your standard of judgment on the fate of others' souls, so by Matthew 7:2, you are judged by 1 Corinthians too.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VisorBoy wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VisorBoy wrote: I'm not judging you. Per Matthew 7:2, you judge yourself.
Of course it is stealing on some level. A few posts here and there are probably no big deal. Thousands, on the other hand, who knows.

Remember, you set 1 Corinthians as your standard of judgment on the fate of others' souls, so by Matthew 7:2, you are judged by 1 Corinthians too.
It's stealing on no level as I'm not sacrificing work to post. What a fringe thing to say.

You're missing the point of Corinthians, everyone is judged by that. You don't get to pick your own judgement outside of standing before God on your works or with Jesus on faith.