Trump can just keep doing this and never have to spend a

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Trump can just keep doing this and never have to spend a

Post by HokieHam »

Dime on advertising.......

'He went on to address Russia directly: "Russia, if you are listening," he said, "I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by the press."'

Simply brilliant trolling of the media and the Dumbs.......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
oaktonhokie

Re: Trump can just keep doing this and never have to spend a

Post by oaktonhokie »

Didn't he mention that the radiant rodham should do a press conference also..?

A real one i mean. Not a scripted one where she gets to select the questions in advance.

HokieHam wrote:Dime on advertising.......

'He went on to address Russia directly: "Russia, if you are listening," he said, "I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by the press."'

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

oaktonhokie wrote:Didn't he mention that the radiant rodham should do a press conference also..?

A real one i mean. Not a scripted one where she gets to select the questions in advance.

Yes.....she should explain what happened to all those emails......and how the Russians conspired with Trump, before he was the nominee, to hack her super secure server.

I mean, who said 30,000 emails were deleted? Hillary?

Some math....

4 years as Secretary of State = 48 months

30,000 emails/48 months = 625 emails/month

625 emails/month = 21 emails/day about Yoga.

Someone please ask her to assume the Downward Facing Dog position. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

An email from the libyan ambassador asking for extra security, offering to contribute to the clinton global initiate in exchange for security, telling of troop movements and time tables for arms and personnel, discussing plans for meetings with foreign heads of state and their personal weaknesses and proclivities.....and congratulations on your daughter's wedding.

Private email.

HokieHam wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:Didn't he mention that the radiant rodham should do a press conference also..?

Yes.....she should explain what happened to all those emails......and how the Russians conspired with Trump, before he was the nominee, to hack her super secure server.

Some math....

Someone please ask her to assume the Downward Facing Dog position. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Party before country

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:Party before country
LOL.....you can't be serious. That describes you Dems to a freakin' T.

miles

Post by miles »

In fairness, the Clintons are about more than that.
"Party before country" is expected of their minions.
The Clintons are all about cash before anything else.

Well, except pussy for Bill. ;)
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

First of all, I have yet to see conclusive evidence that Russia was behind the attacks. Ive seen stories about "expert forensic firms" that say they believe the hack was from Russia. But even if the attack came from Russia, how do we know the government was behind it?

Second of all, they hacked the DNC - not the US government. This is not like they stole top secret information that could put every American in danger. Pretty ironic that someone says "party before country" but supports a woman that put her own personal interests before the country when she decided to set up her own private email server that trafficked in classified information.

And lastly, you do realize Trump was trolling the media the left right?
“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

“I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."
If the last line didn't give it away, I don't know what would. But the trolling worked like a charm.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
First of all, I have yet to see conclusive evidence that Russia was behind the attacks. Ive seen stories about "expert forensic firms" that say they believe the hack was from Russia. But even if the attack came from Russia, how do we know the government was behind it?

Second of all, they hacked the DNC - not the US government. This is not like they stole top secret information that could put every American in danger. Pretty ironic that someone says "party before country" but supports a woman that put her own personal interests before the country when she decided to set up her own private email server that trafficked in classified information.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

If the last line didn't give it away, I don't know what would. But the trolling worked like a charm.
He'd be better off saying nothing. Things have been going well for him this week. It's almost like he can't stand having the spotlight on someone other than him, even if it means he has to say something stupid.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

He'd be better off saying nothing. Things have been going well for him this week. It's almost like he can't stand having the spotlight on someone other than him, even if it means he has to say something stupid.
Trump saying stupid stuff keeps the coverage about Trump and his numbers go up. Hard to argue with Trump's methods at this point. I think he's forever changed politics in America by having the most unconventional methods that have worked like a charm.
miles

Post by miles »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

:lol: Priceless advice there, David Gergen :lol:
It's amazing that he's gotten this far while ignoring your sage advice and council. :)
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

miles wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

:lol: Priceless advice there, David Gergen :lol:
It's amazing that he's gotten this far while ignoring your sage advice and council. :)
Exactly! I'm telling you, it's a brilliant move by Trump. The press is back on him. He's in the spotlight. People HATE the media, so it's not going to matter what they say.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

BG Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Trump saying stupid stuff keeps the coverage about Trump and his numbers go up. Hard to argue with Trump's methods at this point. I think he's forever changed politics in America by having the most unconventional methods that have worked like a charm.
That's entirely possible. But, we have to wait until Nov. to see the real impact. The question is whether his lead now is from the RNC convention, or the DNC email debacle (or likely, combo of both).
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

So, this shows how the Dems twist it into the media narrative:

"This has to be the first time that a major presidential candidate has actively encouraged a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent. That’s not hyperbole, those are just the facts. This has gone from being a curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security."

From the Clinton Camp of idiots. Trump did not call for active espionage. He called for releasing of her emails. If the Russians did it, they already did the espionage.......lol.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote:

Some math....

:lol:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:So, this shows how the Dems twist it into the media narrative:

"This has to be the first time that a major presidential candidate has actively encouraged a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent. That’s not hyperbole, those are just the facts. This has gone from being a curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security."

From the Clinton Camp of idiots. Trump did not call for active espionage. He called for releasing of her emails. If the Russians did it, they already did the espionage.......lol.
Yep. They keep on saying Trump is asking them to hack her. Her emails were deleted, by her. They can't be hacked.
And they forget that the FBI tried very hard to get those emails off her servers b/c her people put a lot of effort into scrubbing her. If the emails are already out there, somewhere, it would be great for anyone who cares about our national security to see them.
ieatbacon

Post by ieatbacon »

Contrast that with Mike Pence's comments on the DNC Hack:

"If it is Russia and they are interfering in our elections, I can assure you both parties and the United States government will ensure there are serious consequences,"

I might consider voting for Pence, if it wasn't for his running mate...
miles

Post by miles »

ieatbacon wrote:

Contrast that with Mike Pence's comments on the DNC Hack:

"If it is Russia and they are interfering in our elections, I can assure you both parties and the United States government will ensure there are serious consequences,"

I might consider voting for Pence, if it wasn't for his running mate...
....and global warming.
Don't forget global warming. :lol:
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Yep. They keep on saying Trump is asking them to hack her. Her emails were deleted, by her. They can't be hacked.
And they forget that the FBI tried very hard to get those emails off her servers b/c her people put a lot of effort into scrubbing her. If the emails are already out there, somewhere, it would be great for anyone who cares about our national security to see them.
How can the Clinton campaign declare that her emails are a matter of national security if they were just about yoga?

http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/27/don ... ity-issue/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

How can the Clinton campaign declare that her emails are a matter of national security if they were just about yoga?

Boom!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

OK, I admit it, this was an epic troll.
ieatbacon

Post by ieatbacon »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

OK, I admit it, this was an epic troll.
He is a remarkably effective troll.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Exactamundo
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

And here we have another example of the media running with Hillary's talking points. They are saying Trump "asked the Russians to hack her emails" when that is NOT what he said. He called for them to release the emails......but the media and all the leftist are going with the former, don't you know. Pathetic.