Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: uh oh

Post by nolanvt »

That's hilarious.

So, Trump can't be removed from the ballot, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Republicans are abandoning the Titanic and quite a few are asking that he drop out. If he doesn't drop out, Hillary is a #LOCK.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

It's hilarious watching the usuals feign outrage while still voting for a person who slut shames the people her husband raped.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

This is what happens when you finally invite the alt-right to a wedding. They show up in jorts and a tuxedo t-shirt.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:It's hilarious watching the usuals feign outrage while still voting for a person who slut shames the people her husband raped.
Prayers

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:It's hilarious watching the usuals feign outrage while still voting for a person who slut shames the people her husband raped.
Prayers

For?
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:This is what happens when you finally invite the alt-right to a wedding. They show up in jorts and a tuxedo t-shirt.

Please....define alt-right.....or is this just some other bogeyman word you just through out when your SJW hormones start pumping.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Trump isn't running to date my sister.
Nor has he ever give unranium control to the soviets, nukes to Iran, nor stolen from Haiti.

Shh, the Nancy's are absolutely giddy right now. This is bad news for Trump, but it doesn't change the fact that electing Hillary would be a disaster for this country. Nothing Trump has said or done sinks to her level of corruption. Would I rather have someone else to vote for than Trump? Yep, but at this point, that ain't happening. So, I'll be voting for Trump unfortunately.
Is this worse than Benghazi?

Is this worse than the Clinton Foundation?

Is this worse than "Can't we just drone him"?

Is this worse than "We came. We saw. He died"?

Is this worse than the "Email Scandal"?

Has anyone read through her speeches to the big banks? We need one set of policy for the public and one private.

Is this worse than all the other BS Hitlery has been up to which is too much to list here?

You decide come November.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:This is what happens when you finally invite the alt-right to a wedding. They show up in jorts and a tuxedo t-shirt.

Please....define alt-right.....or is this just some other bogeyman word you just through out when your SJW hormones start pumping.....
Correct. It's hilarious too hearing a jort wearing douche speak ill of jorts. Just more self-loathing from the fringe.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieHam wrote:

Prayers and sorry your man didn't quite work out. Reasonable people have been warning y'all for over a year.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Prayers and sorry your man didn't quite work out. Reasonable people have been warning y'all for over a year.
Look.....Trump was never my pick. I'm a Rand Paul supporter and hope he's the nominee next time around. My Trump is a lock bit was just that......to have some fun.

Define alt-right......you obviously can't.......don't let Pepe hit you in the face on your way out.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Not reasonable people, just you. This isn't going to play the way you think either because Trump was funny about it and it's locker room talk. You guys look like hypocrites anyway by making an issue of this while simultaneously supporting a rape defender. The CW hypothesis of Trump being an alpha will also come into play. This isn't the end of Trump as Bill Clinton is his inoculation against lewd comments.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Cmon Nolan......I'm waiting. No deflection. Define alt-right........

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieHam wrote:Cmon Nolan......I'm waiting. No deflection. Define alt-right........
Plenty of stuff out there if you wanna look it up. I'm not going to do your research for ya.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:Cmon Nolan......I'm waiting. No deflection. Define alt-right........
Plenty of stuff out there if you wanna look it up. I'm not going to do your research for ya.
Attachments
IMG_1951.GIF
IMG_1951.GIF (43.23 KiB) Viewed 980 times

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

This whole issue just shows how fickle and plain nittwitted the American public has become.

Oh no a man spoke crudely against a woman 11 years ago :!: Oh the horror.

Issues :?: Who cares.
Despicable actions by other candidates :?: Meh.

Trump will survive his October surprise, will HRC survive hers?
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:Not reasonable people, just you. This isn't going to play the way you think either because Trump was funny about it and it's locker room talk. You guys look like hypocrites anyway by making an issue of this while simultaneously supporting a rape defender. The CW hypothesis of Trump being an alpha will also come into play. This isn't the end of Trump as Bill Clinton is his inoculation against lewd comments.
How much will you owe WV Mountain Stage Radio or did you not get in on the bet with ip?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Not reasonable people, just you. This isn't going to play the way you think either because Trump was funny about it and it's locker room talk. You guys look like hypocrites anyway by making an issue of this while simultaneously supporting a rape defender. The CW hypothesis of Trump being an alpha will also come into play. This isn't the end of Trump as Bill Clinton is his inoculation against lewd comments.
How much will you owe WV Mountain Stage Radio or did you not get in on the bet with ip?
In the bet and so 0. NRA is going to love IP.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Trump isn't "alt-right" and the "alt-right" didn't get him nominated.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

You see Nolan.....when I ask YOU a question.....I want to know YOUR definition. Not something pulled from the internets, PC Bro. All this "alt-right" BS being peddled now is just another label to broad brush a whole group of people......direct from the SJW, Killary crowd. And you've bitten.....hook, line and sinker.......which, is to be expected.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Major Kong wrote:This whole issue just shows how fickle and plain nittwitted the American public has become.

Oh no a man spoke crudely against a woman 11 years ago :!: Oh the horror.

Issues :?: Who cares.
Despicable actions by other candidates :?: Meh.

Trump will survive his October surprise, will HRC survive hers?
Yup. Is what he said deplorable? Sure. Do many men do this......absolutely. I've been in the construction industry for 29 years......I've heard some freakin doozies!

It's what someone has said....vs. what this witch has actually done.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieHam wrote:You see Nolan.....when I ask YOU a question.....I want to know YOUR definition. Not something pulled from the internets, PC Bro. All this "alt-right" BS being peddled now is just another label to broad brush a whole group of people......direct from the SJW, Killary crowd. And you've bitten.....hook, line and sinker.......which, is to be expected.
I'm sorry if you feel offended.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:You see Nolan.....when I ask YOU a question.....I want to know YOUR definition. Not something pulled from the internets, PC Bro. All this "alt-right" BS being peddled now is just another label to broad brush a whole group of people......direct from the SJW, Killary crowd. And you've bitten.....hook, line and sinker.......which, is to be expected.
Sorry you can't answer a direct question. Not offended in the least. Just shows you can't follow the topic or put forth your ideas.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Sorry you can't answer a direct question. Not offended in the least. Just shows you can't follow the topic or put forth your ideas.
He's an idiot with a keyboard, nothing more and nothing less
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Trump isn't running to date my sister.
Nor has he ever give unranium control to the soviets, nukes to Iran, nor stolen from Haiti.

Shh, the Nancy's are absolutely giddy right now. This is bad news for Trump, but it doesn't change the fact that electing Hillary would be a disaster for this country. Nothing Trump has said or done sinks to her level of corruption. Would I rather have someone else to vote for than Trump? Yep, but at this point, that ain't happening. So, I'll be voting for Trump unfortunately.
Is this worse than Benghazi?

Is this worse than the Clinton Foundation?

Is this worse than "Can't we just drone him"?

Is this worse than "We came. We saw. He died"?

Is this worse than the "Email Scandal"?

Has anyone read through her speeches to the big banks? We need one set of policy for the public and one private.

Is this worse than all the other BS Hitlery has been up to which is too much to list here?

You decide come November.
I've already decided. Trump is bad, but Clinton is a nightmare. OTOH, I'm not a Gawker/Comedy Central/MTV voter.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson