Re: uh oh

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:Image

yep, LOL.

The SJWs are burning up the internet claiming Trump pushed for a sexual assault. Do they even realize who they're defending? For the pork puller bacon eater, that's what we mean by low information. People unaware or uncaring that Bill Clinton actually did sexually assault dozens of women, has unanswered rape allegations, and seems to have boned everything he could get his hands on. All the while Hillary slut shammed the victims. And then they want to say Trump is discredited by the non-assault talk. They're f'n idiots.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:

yep, LOL.

The SJWs are burning up the internet claiming Trump pushed for a sexual assault. Do they even realize who they're defending? For the pork puller bacon eater, that's what we mean by low information. People unaware or uncaring that Bill Clinton actually did sexually assault dozens of women, has unanswered rape allegations, and seems to have boned everything he could get his hands on. All the while Hillary slut shammed the victims. And then they want to say Trump is discredited by the non-assault talk. They're f'n idiots.
The f'n idiots are the ones who elected trump. [emoji375][emoji375]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

yep, LOL.

Your team nominated a career criminal and degenerate, own it.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

yep, LOL.

I'm not voting for Hillary, neck.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

yep, LOL.

Sure. Not this BS again, we know you're voting for her
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

yep, LOL.

Bless your heart.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
yep, LOL.

Bless your heart.

Uh huh
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

nolanvt wrote:Having played football through high school, I would say this is not "locker room talk". Of all the things we used to say, never did we brag about how we could commit sexual assault and get away with it - Trump did. That's why this tape warrants scrutiny.

:lol:

You must've played girls football.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

yep, LOL.

The bigger f'in idiots are the ones who nominated the career criminal Clinton. The lobotomized ones will take it a step further and vote for that wretched harpy.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Major Kong wrote:Psychiatric treatment is needed by anybody who thinks something said 11 years ago somehow is more important than the actions of one of the most despicable people ever in US politics.

If this is such a big story where was the outrage 11 years ago :?: 11 months ago :?: 11 days ago :?:

It's just a pitiful October surprise sprung by a desperate media and being swallowed by nimrods.
A few points.
This video wasn't in the public domain 11 years. It may be an October surprise, but so what.

And this isn't locker room talk, or just guy talk. Guys talk about banging chicks, or wanting to bang chicks. Married guys - decent ones - don't talk about hitting on women and failing. They dont talk about how cool it is that their celebrity, or status, or professional standing, gives them the freedom to grab women's private parts.

What he said is a description of who he is. He said it when he was 60 years old, not 25. Maybe if it came from an immature little douche, it wouldnt be so gross.

You can dislike Nolan all you want, but i think you're wrong on this 100% Yes, Hillary and Bill are worse. So what.

None of them are worthy of our country, and anyone supporting them has no room to speak about anyone else's voting choice.
Uprising
Alma Mater: VT
Party: etc

Post by Uprising »

HokieJoe wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Having played football through high school, I would say this is not "locker room talk". Of all the things we used to say, never did we brag about how we could commit sexual assault and get away with it - Trump did. That's why this tape warrants scrutiny.

[emoji38]

You must've played girls football.
[emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] Burn [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91]
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Major Kong wrote:Psychiatric treatment is needed by anybody who thinks something said 11 years ago somehow is more important than the actions of one of the most despicable people ever in US politics.

If this is such a big story where was the outrage 11 years ago :?: 11 months ago :?: 11 days ago :?:

It's just a pitiful October surprise sprung by a desperate media and being swallowed by nimrods.
A few points.
This video wasn't in the public domain 11 years. It may be an October surprise, but so what.

And this isn't locker room talk, or just guy talk. Guys talk about banging chicks, or wanting to bang chicks. Married guys - decent ones - don't talk about hitting on women and failing. They dont talk about how cool it is that their celebrity, or status, or professional standing, gives them the freedom to grab women's private parts.

What he said is a description of who he is. He said it when he was 60 years old, not 25. Maybe if it came from an immature little douche, it wouldnt be so gross.

You can dislike Nolan all you want, but i think you're wrong on this 100% Yes, Hillary and Bill are worse. So what.

None of them are worthy of our country, and anyone supporting them has no room to speak about anyone else's voting choice.
Yup. It was him bragging about being able to get away with sexual assault was where I drew the line with this video. Guys talk about hot chicks all the time, but we don't (or shouldn't) brag about using our statuses to get away with assault. Kong strikes me as a good man, so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. He may have been having a bad day over something else.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

A few points.

Normal guys don't talk about using their celebrity status to get chicks? Did you really just say that?
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

USN_Hokie wrote:Normal guys don't talk about using their celebrity status to get away with assault?
FTFY
Uprising
Alma Mater: VT
Party: etc

Post by Uprising »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

A few points.

Normal guys don't talk about using their celebrity status to get chicks? Did you really just say that?
No. He said they don't talk about grabbing them by the pussy.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

A few points.

No I didn't say that. And that's not what Trump said.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

A few points.

Yup. It was him bragging about being able to get away with sexual assault was where I drew the line with this video. Guys talk about hot chicks all the time, but we don't (or shouldn't) brag about using our statuses to get away with assault. Kong strikes me as a good man, so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. He may have been having a bad day over something else.
He was crass, but you're completely off the libtard deep end calling it assault.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

A few points.

No I didn't say that. And that's not what Trump said.
Not sure what the point of your comment about his celebrity status is supposed to be then.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

USN_Hokie wrote:He was crass, but you're completely off the libtard deep end calling it assault.
Groping an unsuspecting woman, or "grabbing 'em by the pussy", is assault.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

A few points.

He was crass, but you're completely off the libtard deep end calling it assault.
That's crap. He was bragging about having the freedom to take sexual liberties with women who didn't want him to, because of who he is. Are there lots of celebrities who do that? Yep. And they're disgusting asshats.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Normal guys don't talk about using their celebrity status to get away with assault?
FTFY
You're a moron calling what he said assault. No one is surprised.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:He was crass, but you're completely off the libtard deep end calling it assault.
Groping an unsuspecting woman, or "grabbing 'em by the pussy", is assault.
He said they let him do that. That's consent you dipshit.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

A few points.

That's crap. He was bragging about having the freedom to take sexual liberties with women who didn't want him to, because of who he is. Are there lots of celebrities who do that? Yep. And they're disgusting asshats.
BS. He specifically said they let him.