Re: uh oh

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:[p

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt - that you're being manipulated by the crap you read. The alternative is that you're just a liar.

Your insult is cute - particularly since you're still unable to explain WTF you were trying to talk about. Have a good night - don't forget to drink lots of water.
What part don't you understand? Grabbing pussy isn't a consensual act.
You're starting to sound like awesomeguy...congratulations.
When you sober up, please quote where he admits to this sexual assault you're talking about. TIA.
Seriously? I've given you the exact language Trump used that I think indicates he has grabbed women's pussies without their consent. I never said he admitted to it.
It's almost impossible to have an adult conversation with you anymore. You listened to what Trump said and think it's just guy talk. I think it's the talk of someone who is extremely sexually aggressive to women, because he can get away with it. You disagree with me. So what. Why do you and you're little friend have to personally attack everyone who disagrees with you. If my disagreement is due to being drunk ( I wasn't), then millions of people, from all walks of life, are drunk.

And everyone knows he's cheated many times, he doesn't even have the decency to be embarrassed about it.

He's a schmuck, always has been, always will be. If you're cool voting for someone like that, just embrace it.
It's best just to laugh at the silly necks and use them to support worthwhile non-profits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. Our neck is giving the NRA a grand. Thanks IP.
Hehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.