Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: uh oh

Post by ip_law-hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:Uh uh. You guys always deflect back to Hillary. Which might matter to me if i was voting for Hillary.
Gary Johnson and Evan McMullin are both better people than these two. Most people are. I'm also considering a wrtie in vote, which is still better than those two.
Yup. I mean...if USN wants me to, I could vote for Hillary if he'd like, but both of these clowns are unacceptable.
They have a hard time wrapping their brains around this concept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Uprising
Alma Mater: VT
Party: etc

Post by Uprising »

He that is without bragging about his sexual assaults, let him first grab them by the pu**y.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:Uh uh. You guys always deflect back to Hillary. Which might matter to me if i was voting for Hillary.
Gary Johnson and Evan McMullin are both better people than these two. Most people are. I'm also considering a wrtie in vote, which is still better than those two.
Yup. I mean...if USN wants me to, I could vote for Hillary if he'd like, but both of these clowns are unacceptable.
We all know that's what you've always planned to do. I was just humoring you.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: Uh uh. You guys always deflect back to Hillary. Which might matter to me if i was voting for Hillary.
He said something mean. I don't think he should be proud of what he said, but again, this is low-info meme fodder. Should be fun on Sunday night.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Low info fodder.
Why is it "low info" fodder? That makes no sense.
You've said worse in private settings I'm sure.
Indeed. Who hasn't been hot miked for a TV show and made comments about trying to have sex with married women and grabbing women by the pussy while in their younger years (well into their sixties at least).

You mean talked about not having sex with married women right? This feigned outrage is coming from the party that used 18 year old interns for humidors correct? I just want to make sure I have this right
Ok, I just watched the video(hot mic). I must have misread the the quotes; I thought he was quoted as saying "but she's married." Sounds like he was hitting on a married woman, which is not cool.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
They have a hard time wrapping their brains around this concept.

There are at least 3 clowns. That's what you jokers can't wrap your heads around.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
You've said worse in private settings I'm sure.
Indeed. Who hasn't been hot miked for a TV show and made comments about trying to have sex with married women and grabbing women by the pussy while in their younger years (well into their sixties at least).

You mean talked about not having sex with married women right? This feigned outrage is coming from the party that used 18 year old interns for humidors correct? I just want to make sure I have this right
Ok, I just watched the video(hot mic). I must have misread the the quotes; I thought he was quoted as saying "but she's married." Sounds like he was hitting on a married woman, which is not cool.
Hope she liked her furniture.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Uh uh. You guys always deflect back to Hillary. Which might matter to me if i was voting for Hillary.
He said something mean. I don't think he should be proud of what he said, but again, this is low-info meme fodder. Should be fun on Sunday night.
He didn't say anything mean. He said he tried to bang women and that in his position, he was allowed to sexually assault women. It's not about beimg mean, it's about being a douche. He uses his position to get women. He uses his charitable foundation to pay for his stuff. He's like Bill Clinton Jr.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

At least USN has acknowledged Trump's vile behavior. Maybe some of the #Christians on this board can follow suit.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Had a feeling something like this would come out......disgraceful. He should just drop out and have Pence move into the nominee spot.......but it won't happen. We'll see.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieHam wrote:Had a feeling something like this would come out......disgraceful. He should just drop out and have Pence move into the nominee spot.......but it won't happen. We'll see.....
I would vote for Pence in two seconds.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Der Mittster (as 'ole HT used to call him) chiming in.

https://twitter.com/MittRomney/status/7 ... 3525966849
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieHam wrote:Had a feeling something like this would come out......disgraceful. He should just drop out and have Pence move into the nominee spot.......but it won't happen. We'll see.....
I would vote for Pence in two seconds.
I would also support Pence.
Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
B/c it's obviously low info for someone to expect a candidate for President of the United States to not talk like an FSU quarterback...

Somewhere, God is busy shortening his list of future roommates based on people voting for Trump. I mean, if you support Trump, you obviously support adultery, and hate monogamy and marriage.
And Beezlebub is kicking the tires and warming the fires in the 9th ring of hell for Hillary voters.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
B/c it's obviously low info for someone to expect a candidate for President of the United States to not talk like an FSU quarterback...

Somewhere, God is busy shortening his list of future roommates based on people voting for Trump. I mean, if you support Trump, you obviously support adultery, and hate monogamy and marriage.
And Beezlebub is kicking the tires and warming the fires in the 9th ring of hell for Hillary voters.
Yup.......two of the worst candidates ever.......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

And......Ramirez FTW
Attachments
IMG_1949.JPG
IMG_1949.JPG (654.6 KiB) Viewed 1109 times

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Also, I'm getting pretty close to calling this race for Hillary and placing wagers accordingly.
ieatbacon

Post by ieatbacon »

nolanvt wrote:Also, I'm getting pretty close to calling this race for Hillary and placing wagers accordingly.
Considering Trump was never a conservative, should we bring back the theory that he was a Clinton plant all along?
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Trump isn't running to date my sister.
Nor has he ever give unranium control to the soviets, nukes to Iran, nor stolen from Haiti.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

ieatbacon wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Also, I'm getting pretty close to calling this race for Hillary and placing wagers accordingly.
Considering Trump was never a conservative, should we bring back the theory that he was a Clinton plant all along?
You're not wrong...
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Trump isn't running to date my sister.
Nor has he ever give unranium control to the soviets, nukes to Iran, nor stolen from Haiti.
[emoji106]

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote:Trump isn't running to date my sister.

Shh, the Nancy's are absolutely giddy right now. This is bad news for Trump, but it doesn't change the fact that electing Hillary would be a disaster for this country. Nothing Trump has said or done sinks to her level of corruption. Would I rather have someone else to vote for than Trump? Yep, but at this point, that ain't happening. So, I'll be voting for Trump unfortunately.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Some levity... Image