Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: uh oh

Post by HokieJoe »

Major Kong wrote:This whole issue just shows how fickle and plain nittwitted the American public has become.

Oh no a man spoke crudely against a woman 11 years ago :!: Oh the horror.

Issues :?: Who cares.
Despicable actions by other candidates :?: Meh.

Trump will survive his October surprise, will HRC survive hers?

Yep.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

You guys need some psychiatric treatment if you think Trump has any sort of chance whatsoever. It's over. Let's nominate a competent candidate in '20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Agree with Thune here.

https://twitter.com/senjohnthune/status ... 1781598208

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Psychiatric treatment is needed by anybody who thinks something said 11 years ago somehow is more important than the actions of one of the most despicable people ever in US politics.

If this is such a big story where was the outrage 11 years ago :?: 11 months ago :?: 11 days ago :?:

It's just a pitiful October surprise sprung by a desperate media and being swallowed by nimrods.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Having played football through high school, I would say this is not "locker room talk". Of all the things we used to say, never did we brag about how we could commit sexual assault and get away with it - Trump did. That's why this tape warrants scrutiny.

Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

nolanvt wrote:Having played football through high school, I would say this is not "locker room talk". Of all the things we used to say, never did we brag about how we could commit sexual assault and get away with it - Trump did. That's why this tape warrants scrutiny.

You're equating what kids talk about with what men talk about in every locker room, golf course, hunting trip, fishing trip, card game, etc. :?: You really are loony aren't you :?:

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:Having played football through high school, I would say this is not "locker room talk". Of all the things we used to say, never did we brag about how we could commit sexual assault and get away with it - Trump did. That's why this tape warrants scrutiny.

LOL. You're a joke. Trump said nothing that a sane person would call assault and that stuff was very common in the locker room. You must have been with the 3rd string betas way down the line. Up with the first string, we were letting each other smell our fingers from whatever girl we were with the night before. That was the proof that the encounter happened.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Major Kong wrote:

You're equating what kids talk about with what men talk about in every locker room, golf course, hunting trip, fishing trip, card game, etc. :?: You really are loony aren't you :?:
I've been in plenty of locker rooms and engaged in a lot of "guy talk". Bragging about being able to get away with sexual assault was never part of those conversations. Trump would have been in much better shape (still bad) had he left it to talking about how hot various women were.

Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

nolanvt wrote:I've been in plenty of locker rooms and engaged in a lot of "guy talk". Bragging about being able to get away with sexual assault was never part of those conversations. Trump would have been in much better shape (still bad) had he left it to talking about how hot various women were.

You're a freaking little kid, nothing more nothing less, don't pretend to be something you're not.

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Major Kong wrote:
nolanvt wrote:I've been in plenty of locker rooms and engaged in a lot of "guy talk". Bragging about being able to get away with sexual assault was never part of those conversations. Trump would have been in much better shape (still bad) had he left it to talking about how hot various women were.

You're a freaking little kid, nothing more nothing less, don't pretend to be something you're not.
More and more evident with every post and every non-answer......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Major Kong wrote:

I'm sorry if you disagree with the law, Kong.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

This is comedy gold...... :lol:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:

LOL. You're a joke. Trump said nothing that a sane person would call assault and that stuff was very common in the locker room. You must have been with the 3rd string betas way down the line. Up with the first string, we were letting each other smell our fingers from whatever girl we were with the night before. That was the proof that the encounter happened.
Nolan never talked about girls at football camp. Just good wholesome showering lessons and lots of stretching.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Nolan never talked about girls at football camp. Just good wholesome showering lessons and lots of stretching.

LOL, yep. Won't talk about girls, but is a blind follower of an organization that encourages kids to be fudge packers. He's something else. I bet people looked forward to him being in the middle of the widow maker drill. That's where the weaklings got hammered and forced out.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

TRUMP 2016: "Grabbing America by the Nolan"
:lol:

Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

nolanvt wrote:I'm sorry if you disagree with the law, Kong.

You're a petulant little kid nolan...this thread has proven that you deserve all the derision and grief you get.

Embrace your inner and outer child it's all you got.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Major Kong wrote:

You're a petulant little kid nolan...this thread has proven that you deserve all the derision and grief you get.

I offered why I believed the video should warrant scrutiny (Trump bragging about being able to get away with sexual assault) and why it's not like any locker room/"guy talk" I've took part in. I wasn't demonstrative about it. I didn't name call. I was perfectly calm throughout it. It's unfortunate you chose the approach you did and hope the next time you disagree with someone's opinion, you handle it in a different manner.

ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Major Kong wrote:

You mad bro?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:You mad bro?

Only at a silly little boy who thinks he's an adult...he's an embarrassment to the board right now.

Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

nolanvt wrote:I offered why I believed the video should warrant scrutiny (Trump bragging about being able to get away with sexual assault) and why it's not like any locker room/"guy talk" I've took part in. I wasn't demonstrative about it. I didn't name call. I was perfectly calm throughout it. It's unfortunate you chose the approach you did and hope the next time you disagree with someone's opinion, you handle it in a different manner.

Go away you embarrassing little twit.

ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Major Kong wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:You mad bro?

Only at a silly little boy who thinks he's an adult...he's an embarrassment to the board right now.
I think you are taking your anger at someone else on Nolan.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

ip_law-hokie wrote:I think you are taking your anger at someone else on Nolan.

Not anger...I'm just tired of the little twerps tiring schitck.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Major Kong wrote:

Yeah. It's always "anger" or "mad" or "offended" with these two......when youre making a fool of yourself......go with those SJW code words.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:

Yep. He's a robot that can only make the same idiotic post over and over. An unthinking sheep.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »