FBI Reopening Clinton Email Case

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: FBI Reopening Clinton Email Case

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:There's no way Comey would do this if it's nothing, IMO. If it's nothing and Hillary loses, he'll be blamed for rigging the election. If it's nothing and Hillary wins, she's going to destroy him.
I agree.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:There's no way Comey would do this if it's nothing, IMO. If it's nothing and Hillary loses, he'll be blamed for rigging the election. If it's nothing and Hillary wins, she's going to destroy him.
It's CYA by Comey. Assuage says he's about to release another batch of emails that will lead to Clinton's arrest. He's getting ahead of it to protect his own hide since he already has what wikileaks does.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Who is the bigger a-hole?

Keith Olbermann
Rachel Maddow
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Or they'll say they looked at the 'missing' emails and nothing was there. Case closed.

I don't trust that Comey will do the right thing.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
Or they'll say they looked at the 'missing' emails and nothing was there. Case closed.

That still doesn't help Hillary. Frankly, I don't see how they could come to any conclusion before the election is over.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

I can confirm USN's post. My site has pulled election action for now.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

That still doesn't help Hillary. Frankly, I don't see how they could come to any conclusion before the election is over.
I agree, unless the lying scumbag wins. I put nothing above insider finagling.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

I agree, unless the lying scumbag wins. I put nothing above insider finagling.
Comey could turn out to be a good...or, not-bad guy in the end. Maybe when all is said and done, the circumstances or those over him prevented him from doing the right thing, and he needed something else to get another bite at the apple.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:There was one black on while I was watching who was talking with the white idiot Chuck Todd.

That's not racism, not even close. Shame on you for buying into their canard.
Does he have a name? You could distinguish him by referring to him that way.

Or, if he is some unknown person of marginal noteworthiness and not someone that most people here would have heard of, and you did not catch his name, then you could just say "some idiot".

Instead, you chose to make it about his race.

You are a very intelligent person and, if I recall correctly, a highly paid engineer. I have no doubt that you would not, amongst your coworkers, refer to someone as a "black idiot". I think you're smart enough to know that this is not something that people do in polite society. They may do it while sitting on the back of their confederate-flag-adorned pickup truck, but they don't do it in polite society.
Using black as a descriptor is NOT racist. It's just of means of distinguishing between the people on the panel. To think it is racist is just nonsense
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Who is the bigger a-hole?

Keith Olbermann
Rachel Maddow
Both dudes are about the same as far as assholage.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

133743Hokie wrote:Using black as a descriptor is NOT racist. It's just of means of distinguishing between the people on the panel. To think it is racist is just nonsense
Oh good grief.

It would be so much better if people would post what they actually believe rather than making absurd arguments just to "win". There is no way that anyone honestly thinks this about what Awesome Guy said.

If we are sitting together watching a TV show and you are telling me some piece of trivia about one of the actors and I say, "oh, really, which one", and you say, "the black one", there is nothing whatsoever racist about that. That's the case you're talking about.

But did Awesome Guy link to a video of the panel and say, "scroll forward to 4:32 and listen to what the black panelist says"? No, he did nothing of the sort. He said, "some black idiot was saying, ... ." There is nothing whatsoever about that statement that helps us identify which person he was talking about because we aren't looking at this panel. It was obviously a racist comment and all the lawyering in the world doesn't change it.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

BigDave wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:Using black as a descriptor is NOT racist. It's just of means of distinguishing between the people on the panel. To think it is racist is just nonsense
Oh good grief.

It would be so much better if people would post what they actually believe rather than making absurd arguments just to "win". There is no way that anyone honestly thinks this about what Awesome Guy said.

If we are sitting together watching a TV show and you are telling me some piece of trivia about one of the actors and I say, "oh, really, which one", and you say, "the black one", there is nothing whatsoever racist about that. That's the case you're talking about.

But did Awesome Guy link to a video of the panel and say, "scroll forward to 4:32 and listen to what the black panelist says"? No, he did nothing of the sort. He said, "some black idiot was saying, ... ." There is nothing whatsoever about that statement that helps us identify which person he was talking about because we aren't looking at this panel. It was obviously a racist comment and all the lawyering in the world doesn't change it.

oh good grief, that's just silly. There's nothing racist in identifying the race of the speaker. PCBro butt ache doesn't make it racists.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
absolutvt03
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Liberals are now crying that the FBI is rigging the election. :lol:

Krugman is having an aneurysm on twitter saying Comey is trying to get Trump elected. :lol:
Ive read the comments section from liberal sites like ABC News and the NYTs, and the low info trolls there are blaming the Russians. These people are delusional.
No more than the people here jumping to conclusions based on some very vague wording and nothing much else.
LOL.......it's a YUGE story.....but, go bury your head.....
Yes because pointing out that people in this thread are jumping to conclusions with next to no actual information is the same as burying my head. :roll:
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Lines back up on my site. Went from-700 to -480.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

The Sheriff reacts :lol:
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Howard Dean: Comey now siding with Putin

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/29/howar ... ith-putin/
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

nolanvt wrote:Lines back up on my site. Went from-700 to -480.

She's a lock locked up. :P
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:The Sheriff reacts :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Pretty much says it all. :)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Liberals are now crying that the FBI is rigging the election. :lol:

Krugman is having an aneurysm on twitter saying Comey is trying to get Trump elected. :lol:
Ive read the comments section from liberal sites like ABC News and the NYTs, and the low info trolls there are blaming the Russians. These people are delusional.
No more than the people here jumping to conclusions based on some very vague wording and nothing much else.
LOL.......it's a YUGE story.....but, go bury your head.....
Yes because pointing out that people in this thread are jumping to conclusions with next to no actual information is the same as burying my head. :roll:
Who has denied we are speculating? I personally think this is just more damning evidence of Clintons actions of carelessness and her desire to hide things and be super secretive. It is now once again coming back to bite her in the ass......which is good. She's the most corrupt individual to ever run for office and NOW she is back under FBI investigation. But you lefties act like there is nothing wrong......

What happens if she is elected and there are reasons to indict her? This makes Nixon and Watergate look like child's play......but it's Russia and Putins fault.