34% less likely to vote for Hillary

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

34% less likely to vote for Hillary

Post by awesome guy »

At first, this seems laughably low and something out of Chicago or a Banana Republic with a great acceptance of corruption. But it's a poll of everyone. If I were asked this question then I would be part of the 66% because there was a 0% chance I voted for Hillary before so it's not possible to be less likely to vote for her. I'm sure that's the same for like 40% of the people surveyed. Would be interesting to see this against just people that were leaning or likely to vote for Hillary.

I feel sorry for Nolan. You know he's gambled on this election and was doubled and tripled down on a Clinton win. Likely even took lines on the electoral college numbers and final popular vote. It's going to be an expensive lesson in politics. Same with IP who is going to be the NRA contributor of the year, though he can afford his hobby.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10 ... tions.html
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: 34% less likely to vote for Hillary

Post by USN_Hokie »

What is IP's commitment at this point if Hillary loses? If it's over $1K he could be a life member.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

He's contributing $200 in my name. Not sure how much additional exposure he has. I think he can afford that type of bet. But poor Nolan, he's going to be eating hand sandwiches for a while.
USN_Hokie wrote:What is IP's commitment at this point if Hillary loses? If it's over $1K he could be a life member.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Poll I saw last night said the latest email news shifted the less likely number up about 2% for democrats. Not a lot of movement
FireFuente
Alma Mater: VT

Post by FireFuente »

Didn't everyone with a pulse already know that Clinton was corrupt and a liar?

If they didn't care before then I find it hard to believe this will move the needle.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

FireFuente wrote:Didn't everyone with a pulse already know that Clinton was corrupt and a liar?

If they didn't care before then I find it hard to believe this will move the needle.
Because she's under investigation and a constitutional crisis in the making.