Trump is outperforming Romney 130k votes in FL early voting

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Trump is outperforming Romney 130k votes in FL early voting

Post by awesome guy »

Not looking good for Clinton in FL, she's going to have to double down in Philadelphia voter fraud.

http://drudgereport.com/flashfl.htm
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Trump is outperforming Romney 130k votes in FL early vot

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:Not looking good for Clinton in FL, she's going to have to double down in Philadelphia voter fraud.

http://drudgereport.com/flashfl.htm
[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Did any of you guys see this last week?

I can't find it now, but it was a count of Colorado absentees received to date..... It had Trump at 30.6% and Clinton at 30.5%. They didn't mention it, but according to my math, that's 28.9% to third party. That made me go "WTF".
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Did any of you guys see this last week?

I can't find it now, but it was a count of Colorado absentees received to date..... It had Trump at 30.6% and Clinton at 30.5%. They didn't mention it, but according to my math, that's 28.9% to third party. That made me go "WTF".

Makes sense out there, they like their pot heads. I'm sure that third was split among multiple alts, but I can see Johnson appealing to the CO tokers.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Trump is up over Romney 142k votes in NC.

http://drudgereport.com/flashnc.htm
FireFuente
Alma Mater: VT

Post by FireFuente »

But what about the total number of early votes compared with 2012?

Maybe early voting is just more popular this time around.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

FireFuente wrote:But what about the total number of early votes compared with 2012?

I think it's breaking Trump. Or rather, early voting isn't as dismal for Trump as it was for Romney as Trump is going into election day in a shallower hole than Romney was.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Did any of you guys see this last week?

Could it be that the sets of {pot smoking hippies}, {Gary Johnson voters}, and {people who vote early} have a lot of overlap?
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
ElbertoHokie
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

FireFuente wrote:But what about the total number of early votes compared with 2012?

I think early voting has gotten a lot more en vogue for sure. Why stand in line at a polling place if you don't have to?
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:

I think early voting has gotten a lot more en vogue for sure. Why stand in line at a polling place if you don't have to?
A lot more opportunity for someone to delete/burn your ballot. That's my justification. IMO, there shouldn't be any early voting unless you provide a notarized request documenting your need.
ElbertoHokie

Post by ElbertoHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:

A lot more opportunity for someone to delete/burn your ballot. That's my justification. IMO, there shouldn't be any early voting unless you provide a notarized request documenting your need.
From your earlier posts today I think we've established your paranoia, but I got an email from the state of CA that they had received my ballot and they even sent along an exit polling survey. So they got something from me. The army of illegals working at the post office probably replaced my ballot without my knowledge.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:

From your earlier posts today I think we've established your paranoia, but I got an email from the state of CA that they had received my ballot and they even sent along an exit polling survey. So they got something from me. The army of illegals working at the post office probably replaced my ballot without my knowledge.
Oh, are you one of the folks who says election fraud doesn't exist? What does a receipt prove?

Also, if you're going to throw out a personal attack, at least correctly cite it.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Has the Constitutionality of early voting ever been confirmed? Article II states:
The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States.
So if some states are having people vote on a day different that the day that congress has determined as Election Day (2nd Tuesday in November), how does that jive with Article II? Given all the liberal activist judges in the judiciary now, I realize that the Constitution is passe', but has anyone even tried to challenge this?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Early voting is more popular. After 2012, I decided I'm not standing in line for over an hour ever again just to vote.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:

I found out a week ago that I would be travelling for work on election day. Luckily it got cancelled. In the future I will probably always vote early in case I have to travel for work. Why should I have to get a request notarized. Who should notarize that I might need to travel?
People who know, know.
ElbertoHokie

Post by ElbertoHokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Has the Constitutionality of early voting ever been confirmed? Article II states:
The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States.
So if some states are having people vote on a day different that the day that congress has determined as Election Day (2nd Tuesday in November), how does that jive with Article II? Given all the liberal activist judges in the judiciary now, I realize that the Constitution is passe', but has anyone even tried to challenge this?
The real question is, has it ever been challenged?
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

nolanvt wrote:Early voting is more popular. After 2012, I decided I'm not standing in line for over an hour ever again just to vote.
I hope I never have you as a member of a jury if I ever have to stand trial for something. You would be the kind that would make up your mind half way through the trial before all of the evidence was presented and the arguments were made.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Early voting is more popular. After 2012, I decided I'm not standing in line for over an hour ever again just to vote.
I hope I never have you as a member of a jury if I ever have to stand trial for something. You would be the kind that would make up your mind half way through the trial before all of the evidence was presented and the arguments were made.
Anybody got that bunny q used to post? Would be helpful here.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Clearly.
To go further:
I would clearly not someone on my trial who was given two options and chose option B.
Option A: Do X but wait in line for 1 hour.
Option B: Do X but don't wait in line at all.

I find it odd that you think Option B is bad.
People who know, know.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

TheH2 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Clearly.
To go further:
I would clearly not someone on my trial who was given two options and chose option B.

Waiting in line for over an hour just shows how much I want to vote and love this country!!!!!
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:

I found out a week ago that I would be travelling for work on election day. Luckily it got cancelled. In the future I will probably always vote early in case I have to travel for work. Why should I have to get a request notarized. Who should notarize that I might need to travel?
Everyone should have an equal opportunity to vote. However, I think votes by the most interested people generally yield the best results. I was only half serious when I said notarized...but I firmly believe early voting should be the exception, not the rule.

Neil Boortz had a joke: when you go to vote, you should get two options:

1. A ballot, or;
2. $5 in scratch off tickets.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

nolanvt wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Clearly.
To go further:

Waiting in line for over an hour just shows how much I want to vote and love this country!!!!!
That "logic" was bad even by UWS standards.

Luckily if I leave work early and vote around 4 I have no lines. I must have one of the best precincts in VA in terms of registered voters per booth. If only I were patriotic I'd go vote at 7:30 AM and wait for about 30 minutes.
People who know, know.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Clearly.
To go further:

I would clearly not want someone on my trial who was given two options and chose option B.

Option A: Do X but wait in line jury deliberations for 1 hour.
Option B: Do X but don't wait in line jury deliberations at all.

I find it odd that you think Option BA is bad.

If I'm on trial, I want the person who's ok with missing dinner in order to make the right decision on my jury, not the guy who wants to rush home so he doesn't miss Matlock. I think the same quality is appropriate for the electorate.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Clearly.
To go further:

I would clearly not want someone on my trial who was given two options and chose option B.

If I'm on trial, I want the person who's ok with missing dinner in order to make the right decision on my jury, not the guy who wants to rush home so he doesn't miss Matlock.
False comparisons are false.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Clearly.
To go further:

I would clearly not want someone on my trial who was given two options and chose option BA.

If I'm on trial, I want the person who's ok with missing dinner in order to make the right decision on my jury, not the guy who wants to rush home so he doesn't miss Matlock.
You really think it implies that?
People who know, know.