OK: Co-ed achieves sexual equality courtesy...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: OK: Co-ed achieves sexual equality courtesy...

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Major Kong wrote:Just walk away.
The 240lb running back is unable to elude the strength and quickness of the 120lb attacker. She had him by the neck.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

FireFuente wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: It's amazing to me that some of you think a proper response to being slapped, is to fist punch her. Should she be charged for shoving and slapping him? Possibly. Depends on what he was saying at the time. But, punching someone who is not a physical threat, is just vile. He deserves what he gets.
What kind of idiot physically assaults someone who is bigger and stronger than they are?

Maybe the lesson here is don't be a dumbass.
That's an important point. If a small guy punched a Brock Lesnar in the face, no one would care that he got his ass whooped. This is all about protecting women and allowing them to hit men without repercussion.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:She should've been charged as well.
LMAO..please. What if a 12 year old boy pushed him and this thug broke the boys jaw in 4 places? Should the boy be charged? You guys defending this thug are on full retard here
You are comparing women to children? That's sexist. What should he have done? Should she be charged?
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:Just walk away.
The 240lb running back is unable to elude the strength and quickness of the 120lb attacker. She had him by the neck.
That omega moo isn't 120 pounds.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

CFB Apologist wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Stop lying please- she did not "choke" him- watch the video.
she grabbed him by the neck. Most people consider that a choke.
Now you are just being dishonest in the name of defending a thug. Well done- do the same if someone beats your daughter down with a closed fist- justify it by stretching the truth
So you are okay with women putting there hands on men whenever?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
FireFuente wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: It's amazing to me that some of you think a proper response to being slapped, is to fist punch her. Should she be charged for shoving and slapping him? Possibly. Depends on what he was saying at the time. But, punching someone who is not a physical threat, is just vile. He deserves what he gets.
What kind of idiot physically assaults someone who is bigger and stronger than they are?

That's an important point. If a small guy punched a Brock Lesnar in the face, no one would care that he got his ass whooped. This is all about protecting women and allowing them to hit men without repercussion.
Sounds like you need a safe space from all the aggressive scary women out there!!! :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
FireFuente wrote:

Sounds like you need a safe space from all the aggressive scary women out there!!! :mrgreen:
Retaliation creates a safe zone.
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:I was just watching ESPN's CFB Live before today's bowl game and I am stunned that in the effort to fall all over themselves opposing violence against women, not one of the alleged journalists acknowledged that she hit first. It left me wondering if we watched the same video.

Reasonable point of view: "She hit first, he had a right to defend himself or to remove himself from the threat, but his response was out-of-proportion."

Unreasonable point of view: "ZOMG IT'S VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN!!!!!"
from what i saw last night her and him were not dating or anything, it appears he said a homo slur against one of her friends (who thought that may occur at 2 AM at a waffle house), so her response was to assault him, huh? that is the correct response from her?
Ll

It's amazing to me that some of you think a proper response to being slapped, is to fist punch her. Should she be charged for shoving and slapping him? Possibly. Depends on what he was saying at the time. But, punching someone who is not a physical threat, is just vile. He deserves what he gets.
You find it "amazing" that some would think on here that this is a proper response?
Who is arguing that? I've never hit a woman, nor would I condone it outside of extreme circumstances. I'm not arguing for men punching women, I'm arguing against feminist hypocrisy. The truth is that feminists are only interested in equality when it benefits them. You and DC are saps for playing their game.
I'm not playing a game, you are. Getting punched in the face after slapping him has nothing to do with feminism or feminine hypocrisy. It has to do with a jackass punching a woman because he's an ahole. You saps are the ones whining about feminism and lying about her grabbing his neck.
So you agree that women should be able to hit, slap, and punch men. Okay. Then they need to get back in the kitchen.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
from what i saw last night her and him were not dating or anything, it appears he said a homo slur against one of her friends (who thought that may occur at 2 AM at a waffle house), so her response was to assault him, huh? that is the correct response from her?
Ll

It's amazing to me that some of you think a proper response to being slapped, is to fist punch her. Should she be charged for shoving and slapping him? Possibly. Depends on what he was saying at the time. But, punching someone who is not a physical threat, is just vile. He deserves what he gets.
You find it "amazing" that some would think on here that this is a proper response?
Who is arguing that? I've never hit a woman, nor would I condone it outside of extreme circumstances. I'm not arguing for men punching women, I'm arguing against feminist hypocrisy. The truth is that feminists are only interested in equality when it benefits them. You and DC are saps for playing their game.
I'm not playing a game, you are. Getting punched in the face after slapping him has nothing to do with feminism or feminine hypocrisy. It has to do with a jackass punching a woman because he's an ahole. You saps are the ones whining about feminism and lying about her grabbing his neck.
So you agree that women should be able to hit, slap, and punch men. Okay. Then they need to get back in the kitchen.
I didn't say that snowflake. In fact, I said that it's quite possible she should be charged. I realize it's hard to read correctly when you're in the middle of a trigger event crisis.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:Ll

I didn't say that snowflake. In fact, I said that it's quite possible she should be charged. I realize it's hard to read correctly when you're in the middle of a trigger event crisis.
You're trying to take two opposing views at once. Can't have equality without accountability.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
You're trying to take two opposing views at once. Can't have equality without accountability.
What opposing views? I never said anything about equality.

Grab some play doh and head over to CW's so you two can discuss your feelings.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: Who is arguing that? I've never hit a woman, nor would I condone it outside of extreme circumstances. I'm not arguing for men punching women, I'm arguing against feminist hypocrisy. The truth is that feminists are only interested in equality when it benefits them. You and DC are saps for playing their game.

Kiss my ass and learn to make sensible arguments.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: I'm not playing a game, you are. Getting punched in the face after slapping him has nothing to do with feminism or feminine hypocrisy. It has to do with a jackass punching a woman because he's an ahole. You saps are the ones whining about feminism and lying about her grabbing his neck.

Social Justice does not come easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote: So you agree that women should be able to hit, slap, and punch men. Okay. Then they need to get back in the kitchen.

It's the equal protection that you crave. Everyone is equal, even when it's inconvenient.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: I didn't say that snowflake. In fact, I said that it's quite possible she should be charged. I realize it's hard to read correctly when you're in the middle of a trigger event crisis.

It's the equal protection that you crave. Everyone is equal, even when it's inconvenient.
Got it.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:

Kiss my ass and learn to make sensible arguments.[/quote]

There's nothing to argue. You're trying to attribute your fascination with equality, to me. I don't care about equality. Take your equality discussion up with your SJW team.
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Vienna_Hokie wrote: Hmmm.... he's about to go into the NFL draft and get paid big bucks and suddenly this video is released and a civil lawsuit is filed. I'm sure that is all just a coincidence.
My understanding is that the video was released because his lawyers insisted on it.

I am not a lawyer - maybe IP can say whether this is true - but I'm guessing that even if he is criminally liable, it's a different standard for civil liability and her starting the fight perhaps means she can't prevail at the civil trial?

He has already pled guilty to assault - the only issues are civil and whether it hurts him in the draft.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:

There's nothing to argue. You're trying to attribute your fascination with equality, to me. I don't care about equality. Take your equality discussion up with your SJW team.[/quote]
Lame. It's hilarious that you're mocking safe places in a case of your protected class physically assaulted a male, twice.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

I'm not playing a game, you are. Getting punched in the face after slapping him has nothing to do with feminism or feminine hypocrisy. It has to do with a jackass punching a woman because he's an ahole. You saps are the ones whining about feminism and lying about her grabbing his neck.[/quote]

So you agree that women should be able to hit, slap, and punch men. Okay. Then they need to get back in the kitchen.[/quote]

I didn't say that snowflake. In fact, I said that it's quite possible she should be charged. I realize it's hard to read correctly when you're in the middle of a trigger event crisis.[/quote]
You're trying to take two opposing views at once. Can't have equality without accountability.[/quote]

Grab some play doh and head over to CW's so you two can discuss your feelings.[/quote]
Kiss my ass and learn to make sensible arguments.[/quote]

There's nothing to argue. You're trying to attribute your fascination with equality, to me. I don't care about equality. Take your equality discussion up with your SJW team.[/quote]
Lame. It's hilarious that you're mocking safe places in a case of your protected class physically assaulted a male, twice.[/quote]

You, CW and USN should pull out your guns in a circle and have protest rub off.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

There's nothing to argue. You're trying to attribute your fascination with equality, to me. I don't care about equality. Take your equality discussion up with your SJW team.
Lame. It's hilarious that you're mocking safe places in a case of your protected class physically assaulted a male, twice.
What is my protected class? You're talking nonsense, that's why I'm mocking you.
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

HokieJoe wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:She should've been charged as well.
LMAO..please. What if a 12 year old boy pushed him and this thug broke the boys jaw in 4 places? Should the boy be charged? You guys defending this thug are on full retard here

I don't think anyone is saying he should've went without punishment/charges. However, the fact remains that she instigated the situation. We're acknowledging, in the strictest sense, that actions have consequences under the law. That doesn't mean the actions were equivalent; or the punishment for each party should be equivalent.
I just looked it up and Oklahoma has a "Stand your ground" law. I'm not clear why he should have faced any criminal charges. He pled guilty, so it's moot, but he had every right to defend himself and no duty to retreat.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote: You're trying to take two opposing views at once. Can't have equality without accountability.

What is my protected class? You're talking nonsense, that's why I'm mocking you.
You're mocking because your idiotic argument got blown up, bless your heart.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

BigDave wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote: Hmmm.... he's about to go into the NFL draft and get paid big bucks and suddenly this video is released and a civil lawsuit is filed. I'm sure that is all just a coincidence.
My understanding is that the video was released because his lawyers insisted on it.

I am not a lawyer - maybe IP can say whether this is true - but I'm guessing that even if he is criminally liable, it's a different standard for civil liability and her starting the fight perhaps means she can't prevail at the civil trial?

He has already pled guilty to assault - the only issues are civil and whether it hurts him in the draft.
The video was released due to a lawsuit from a bunch of news people.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote: Kiss my ass and learn to make sensible arguments.
You are the one that created an argument that I haven't made.

What argument do you think I'm making? I'm 100% sure you can't articulate it correctly.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote: Kiss my ass and learn to make sensible arguments.
You are the one that created an argument that I haven't made.

What argument do you think I'm making? I'm 100% sure you can't articulate it correctly.
Read your posts, you said he's vile for responding and try to split hairs that neither should have acted, but he's vile somehow or another. No wonder you shifted to mockery.