OK: Co-ed achieves sexual equality courtesy...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Re: OK: Co-ed achieves sexual equality courtesy...

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

HokieFanDC clearly cares about equality. Here's how it goes. Figure out the genders involved. If it's a female involved with the male, handicap the fight to make it more equal. She can hit him, but he can't hit back. If he doesn't hit back, handicap it again with no charges for her and a haha for letting her get away with it. He cares about equality quite a bit.

This is why men and women should not be competing with each other in any way. Not in fighting, not at the office, not in sports, not in anything. Ultimately, if the male ever gets the upper hand, clearly something went wrong and must be fixed.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
There's nothing to argue. You're trying to attribute your fascination with equality, to me. I don't care about equality. Take your equality discussion up with your SJW team.
Lame. It's hilarious that you're mocking safe places in a case of your protected class physically assaulted a male, twice.
What is my protected class? You're talking nonsense, that's why I'm mocking you.
You're mocking because your idiotic argument got blown up, bless your heart.
You are the one that created an argument that I haven't made.

What argument do you think I'm making? I'm 100% sure you can't articulate it correctly.
Read your posts, you said he's vile for responding and try to split hairs that neither should have acted, but he's vile somehow or another. No wonder you shifted to mockery.
His response is vile because punching a woman, in response to being slapped, is pitiful.
And I said that she shouldn't have slapped him, but that doesn't excuse his punching her.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:HokieFanDC clearly cares about equality. Here's how it goes. Figure out the genders involved. If it's a female involved with the male, handicap the fight to make it more equal. She can hit him, but he can't hit back. If he doesn't hit back, handicap it again with no charges for her and a haha for letting her get away with it. He cares about equality quite a bit.

This is why men and women should not be competing with each other in any way. Not in fighting, not at the office, not in sports, not in anything. Ultimately, if the male ever gets the upper hand, clearly something went wrong and must be fixed.

Wonder how many cheers we'd get if a man walked to a woman, slapped her, grabbed her throat, and she cold clocks him? Proportional response? She's vile and should be thrown under jail, him a slap on the wrist?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote: Lame. It's hilarious that you're mocking safe places in a case of your protected class physically assaulted a male, twice.
What is my protected class? You're talking nonsense, that's why I'm mocking you.

What argument do you think I'm making? I'm 100% sure you can't articulate it correctly.
Read your posts, you said he's vile for responding and try to split hairs that neither should have acted, but he's vile somehow or another. No wonder you shifted to mockery.
His response is vile because punching a woman, in response to being slapped, is pitiful.
And I said that she shouldn't have slapped him, but that doesn't excuse his punching her.

That's sexist.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

That's sexist.
Ok, so what?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:HokieFanDC clearly cares about equality. Here's how it goes. Figure out the genders involved. If it's a female involved with the male, handicap the fight to make it more equal. She can hit him, but he can't hit back. If he doesn't hit back, handicap it again with no charges for her and a haha for letting her get away with it. He cares about equality quite a bit.

Wonder how many cheers we'd get if a man walked to a woman, slapped her, grabbed her throat, and she cold clocks him? Proportional response? She's vile and should be thrown under jail, him a slap on the wrist?
Could be proportional. A man's slap is probably about even to a woman's punch.
And of course, in the Mixon case, she didn't grab his throat at all.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's in the video, not that facts work on you
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's only in your head (and cwtr and USN). None of the other 10m who have watched that video are making that ridiculous claim.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's only in your head (and cwtr and USN). None of the other 10m who have watched that video are making that ridiculous claim.
Uh huh
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:I was just watching ESPN's CFB Live before today's bowl game and I am stunned that in the effort to fall all over themselves opposing violence against women, not one of the alleged journalists acknowledged that she hit first. It left me wondering if we watched the same video.

Reasonable point of view: "She hit first, he had a right to defend himself or to remove himself from the threat, but his response was out-of-proportion."

Unreasonable point of view: "ZOMG IT'S VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN!!!!!"
from what i saw last night her and him were not dating or anything, it appears he said a homo slur against one of her friends (who thought that may occur at 2 AM at a waffle house), so her response was to assault him, huh? that is the correct response from her?
Ll

It's amazing to me that some of you think a proper response to being slapped, is to fist punch her. Should she be charged for shoving and slapping him? Possibly. Depends on what he was saying at the time. But, punching someone who is not a physical threat, is just vile. He deserves what he gets.
You find it "amazing" that some would think on here that this is a proper response?
Who is arguing that? I've never hit a woman, nor would I condone it outside of extreme circumstances. I'm not arguing for men punching women, I'm arguing against feminist hypocrisy. The truth is that feminists are only interested in equality when it benefits them. You and DC are saps for playing their game.
I'm all for you and CW fighting for social justice on behalf of men, and if you want to bring charges against the girl for assault, I support your right to seek justice.

But if I'm on the jury this guy is serving jail time, notwithstanding the role the girl had in escalating the situation.

You just conflated moral with legal. I'm making a moral argument using reasoning - the legalities are boring and are very often unreasonable. If you want to know what's legal, go look up the Oklahoma code - yawn.

By the way, this confusion is a great litmus for outing liberals/atheists whose upbringing has no basis in morality.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
You find it "amazing" that some would think on here that this is a proper response?
Who is arguing that? I've never hit a woman, nor would I condone it outside of extreme circumstances. I'm not arguing for men punching women, I'm arguing against feminist hypocrisy. The truth is that feminists are only interested in equality when it benefits them. You and DC are saps for playing their game.
I'm not playing a game, you are. Getting punched in the face after slapping him has nothing to do with feminism or feminine hypocrisy. It has to do with a jackass punching a woman because he's an ahole. You saps are the ones whining about feminism and lying about her grabbing his neck.
You're not making an argument, bud. You can shout your feelings louder, but that doesn't make them more valid.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:Hmmm.... he's about to go into the NFL draft and get paid big bucks and suddenly this video is released and a civil lawsuit is filed. I'm sure that is all just a coincidence.
Not quite. OU fought the release of the video all the way to the Oklahoma Supreme Court, and they recently ruled that the video had to be released. Nothing about NFL timing.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Major Kong wrote:Just walk away.
Correct. He didn't have to walk over and confront her.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

BigDave wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote: Hmmm.... he's about to go into the NFL draft and get paid big bucks and suddenly this video is released and a civil lawsuit is filed. I'm sure that is all just a coincidence.
My understanding is that the video was released because his lawyers insisted on it.

I am not a lawyer - maybe IP can say whether this is true - but I'm guessing that even if he is criminally liable, it's a different standard for civil liability and her starting the fight perhaps means she can't prevail at the civil trial?

He has already pled guilty to assault - the only issues are civil and whether it hurts him in the draft.
Mixon's camp did not want the video released.

http://landgrantgauntlet.com/2016/12/06 ... -released/
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Only on UWS can you find people who are okay with men destroying a woman's face.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:Only on UWS can you find people who are okay with men destroying a woman's face.
SUP
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
I'm not playing a game, you are. Getting punched in the face after slapping him has nothing to do with feminism or feminine hypocrisy. It has to do with a jackass punching a woman because he's an ahole. You saps are the ones whining about feminism and lying about her grabbing his neck.
You're not making an argument, bud. You can shout your feelings louder, but that doesn't make them more valid.
I wasn't arguing, just pointing out you incorrectly assigning positions to me, that I haven't taken. The rest is just you yapping about feminism, which didn't mention and couldn't care less about. Don't drag me into your equality discussions, they're meaningless.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Only on UWS can you find people who are okay with men destroying a woman's face.
I'm guessing a lot UWS'ers lacked a father figure in their lives. No class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Good to know you two through out claims of equality as a debate tactic and don't actually believe in it. Color me shocked.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Good to know you two through out claims of equality as a debate tactic and don't actually believe in it. Color me shocked.
uh huh

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

There are definitely some "girl issues" here, no doubt.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

nolanvt wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:Hmmm.... he's about to go into the NFL draft and get paid big bucks and suddenly this video is released and a civil lawsuit is filed. I'm sure that is all just a coincidence.
Not quite. OU fought the release of the video all the way to the Oklahoma Supreme Court, and they recently ruled that the video had to be released. Nothing about NFL timing.
How is OU party to it? Is it a dining hall on campus?
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

uh huh

Yeeeeeeep
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

uh huh

Yeeeeeeep
Can you please tell me where under Oklahoma law it says that self defense has to be proportionatenough to the attack? He has thever legal right to stand his ground and the legal right to stop an assailant.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

uh huh

Yeeeeeeep
Can you please tell me where under Oklahoma law it says that self defense has to be proportionatenough to the attack? He has thever legal right to stand his ground and the legal right to stop an assailant.
Me? I don't care, I'm for equality and her getting the same response any male would have gotten. Justice was delivered.