OK: Co-ed achieves sexual equality courtesy...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieFanDC

Re: OK: Co-ed achieves sexual equality courtesy...

Post by HokieFanDC »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:wow, hell of a leap Nolan even for you. Nobody ever said to start a fight with a woman or hit a woman, we said that A HUMAN HAS A RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES, she initiated the physical contact he defended himself and he got charged, that is wrong IMO. So I guess in your world if you stop your car and somebody runs into the back of your car you are at fault, you stopped after all.
Destroying her face was obviously an appropriate level of force against this "threat".

You should know by now to not poke bears unless you're ready for the consequences.
Should Mixon have exercised his 2A rights and shot her then?[/quote]

not a smart move as she had no weapon so by the letter of the law he would be charged with a crime for that. he was in a physical altercation SHE INITIATED, was not aware fights are scripted but I guess you think he knew what she was going to do while attacking him and made sure his response caused no damage[/quote]

Is destroying someone's face who is physically inferior to you an appropriate use of force? Or, would you have advised him to behave like a normal person and push her away and then walk away?[/quote]

so fights are scripted, got it. so he takes your advice and pushes her away, now she assaulted him first with a slap/punch to his head, he did nothing, she then puts her hands on his neck it appears or upper body and it appears is still swinging, he pushes her, in your script does she grab his arms or keep coming at him? or does your script play out a different way. He extracted himself from an assualt, EVERY HUMAN has that right[/quote]

Only in UWS full retard mode (courtesy of CFBApologist) is a fight between a world class athlete/running back and a 140 lb woman deemed a fair and contested match. Carry on.[/quote]

It's simple. Women are scary. That's all you need to know. They have scared CW so much, he avoids them. And they scare other posters so much, they fear for their lives when a woman slaps them.[/quote]

No. The system you promote is scary. It's a system where you clearly believe women should be allowed to assault men without consequences. This sort of attitude carries over into family courts, where women are always victims and men always perpetrators.[/quote]

No I don't support that. I support a world where an altercation between a strong athlete and a weaker woman, doesn't go from slapping to a broken face in less than 3 seconds. You're overthinking the whole thing because you have a strange fascination with the male-female relationship.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
I'm not bringing charges against a girl with her mouth sewn shut, but that is just me.

why not? She should face legal consequences or you're deeming her attack acceptable.
common sense. how often does the state bring charges against someone who pushes someone else? That's a simple assault and probably a simple misdemeanor. You are going to go through the expense of bringing charges against someone in order to give a girl a $200 ticket when she's on a liquid diet for six months? For who? For what? Does not make sense unless you have some sort of an agenda to advance.

My agenda is social order. If she's not punished then her behavior is deemed acceptable to society when it's not. She slapped and grabbed him, more than a push. Yep, she got the worst end of the deal, but her punishment is so everyone else watching knows that her behavior is illegal and isn't tolerated.
If you are going to be bringing charges for simple assault you either need to significantly increase the budget for such things, or you are going to be diverting resources from prosecuting more serious crimes.
Yep. People get into shoving matches and minor fights all the time, with no charges ever filed. When someone gets broken bones, that's when the social order has broken down, and something is done.
so charges are based on who has the most damage. Not sure where you get he followed her into the rest. to confront her, it was 2 AM and he was going into the rest. to do the same thing her and her party were doing, ordering food. He said something about her group she did not like and instead of ignoring it or telling him she did not appreciate what he said she started a physical altercation with him, was he supposed to go to a different rest. because her group was in that one?? really?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:wow, hell of a leap Nolan even for you. Nobody ever said to start a fight with a woman or hit a woman, we said that A HUMAN HAS A RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES, she initiated the physical contact he defended himself and he got charged, that is wrong IMO. So I guess in your world if you stop your car and somebody runs into the back of your car you are at fault, you stopped after all.
Destroying her face was obviously an appropriate level of force against this "threat".

You should know by now to not poke bears unless you're ready for the consequences.
Should Mixon have exercised his 2A rights and shot her then?
not a smart move as she had no weapon so by the letter of the law he would be charged with a crime for that. he was in a physical altercation SHE INITIATED, was not aware fights are scripted but I guess you think he knew what she was going to do while attacking him and made sure his response caused no damage[/quote]

Is destroying someone's face who is physically inferior to you an appropriate use of force? Or, would you have advised him to behave like a normal person and push her away and then walk away?[/quote]

so fights are scripted, got it. so he takes your advice and pushes her away, now she assaulted him first with a slap/punch to his head, he did nothing, she then puts her hands on his neck it appears or upper body and it appears is still swinging, he pushes her, in your script does she grab his arms or keep coming at him? or does your script play out a different way. He extracted himself from an assualt, EVERY HUMAN has that right[/quote]

Only in UWS full retard mode (courtesy of CFBApologist) is a fight between a world class athlete/running back and a 140 lb woman deemed a fair and contested match. Carry on.[/quote]

It's simple. Women are scary. That's all you need to know. They have scared CW so much, he avoids them. And they scare other posters so much, they fear for their lives when a woman slaps them.[/quote]

No. The system you promote is scary. It's a system where you clearly believe women should be allowed to assault men without consequences. This sort of attitude carries over into family courts, where women are always victims and men always perpetrators.[/quote]

No I don't support that. I support a world where an altercation between a strong athlete and a weaker woman, doesn't go from slapping to a broken face in less than 3 seconds. You're overthinking the whole thing because you have a strange fascination with the male-female relationship.[/quote]

what does an "athlete" have to do with anything??? she started a fight with a bigger male and ended up the worse off for it, maybe before you start the physical altercation you think what may happen if I lose the fight, every human has a right to defend themselves
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

HokieFanDC wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

No I don't support that. I support a world where an altercation between a strong athlete and a weaker woman, doesn't go from slapping to a broken face in less than 3 seconds. You're overthinking the whole thing because you have a strange fascination with the male-female relationship.[/quote]

Funny, so must these other guys. And there can be big size differences between men. No one would be complaining if that was a 170lb man that got hit. No one at all, even though the strength difference would still have been way more. You want separate rules for men and women.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Should Mixon have exercised his 2A rights and shot her then?[/quote]

It never ceases to amaze me how flat out scared and afraid of women you are! Do you just curl up in the fetal position if you have to interact with them, or do you just never see them and therefore don't know how to interact with them because you spend all of your time in your parents basement playing video games? Is Dweeb the correct term?
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

133743Hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me how flat out scared and afraid of women you are! Do you just curl up in the fetal position if you have to interact with them, or do you just never see them and therefore don't know how to interact with them because you spend all of your time in your parents basement playing video games? Is Dweeb the correct term?[/quote]

You took my post and turned it into me playing video games in my parent's basement? You've got nothing for me in this argument. Never mind the fact that I pay my own bills and live in my own house and own my own business. Why argue with kids?
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

not a smart move as she had no weapon so by the letter of the law he would be charged with a crime for that. he was in a physical altercation SHE INITIATED, was not aware fights are scripted but I guess you think he knew what she was going to do while attacking him and made sure his response caused no damage

It never ceases to amaze me how flat out scared and afraid of women you are! Do you just curl up in the fetal position if you have to interact with them, or do you just never see them and therefore don't know how to interact with them because you spend all of your time in your parents basement playing video games? Is Dweeb the correct term?[/quote]

You took my post and turned it into me playing video games in my parent's basement? You've got nothing for me in this argument. Never mind the fact that I pay my own bills and live in my own house and own my own business. Why argue with kids?[/quote]

So you're a grownup that's afraid of women? Got it.
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

133743Hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

not a smart move as she had no weapon so by the letter of the law he would be charged with a crime for that. he was in a physical altercation SHE INITIATED, was not aware fights are scripted but I guess you think he knew what she was going to do while attacking him and made sure his response caused no damage
Is destroying someone's face who is physically inferior to you an appropriate use of force? Or, would you have advised him to behave like a normal person and push her away and then walk away?

You took my post and turned it into me playing video games in my parent's basement? You've got nothing for me in this argument. Never mind the fact that I pay my own bills and live in my own house and own my own business. Why argue with kids?[/quote]

So you're a grownup that's afraid of women? Got it.[/quote]

You have no argument. That was easy.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Is destroying someone's face who is physically inferior to you an appropriate use of force? Or, would you have advised him to behave like a normal person and push her away and then walk away?

so fights are scripted, got it. so he takes your advice and pushes her away, now she assaulted him first with a slap/punch to his head, he did nothing, she then puts her hands on his neck it appears or upper body and it appears is still swinging, he pushes her, in your script does she grab his arms or keep coming at him? or does your script play out a different way. He extracted himself from an assualt, EVERY HUMAN has that right

You have no argument. That was easy.[/quote]
I posted my arguments long ago in the early stages of this thread. No need to continue to beat people over the head with them as others tend to do.
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

133743Hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

I posted my arguments long ago in the early stages of this thread. No need to continue to beat people over the head with them as others tend to do.[/quote]

Oh really. So instead, get pissed and tell someone they play video games and live with their parents. Thanks genius.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

so fights are scripted, got it. so he takes your advice and pushes her away, now she assaulted him first with a slap/punch to his head, he did nothing, she then puts her hands on his neck it appears or upper body and it appears is still swinging, he pushes her, in your script does she grab his arms or keep coming at him? or does your script play out a different way. He extracted himself from an assualt, EVERY HUMAN has that right

I posted my arguments long ago in the early stages of this thread. No need to continue to beat people over the head with them as others tend to do.[/quote]

Oh really. So instead, get pissed and tell someone they play video games and live with their parents. Thanks genius.[/quote]
Your posting is one of someone that has no clue how to deal with women, and honestly seems afraid of them.
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

133743Hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
133743Hokie wrote: Destroying her face was obviously an appropriate level of force against this "threat".

Oh really. So instead, get pissed and tell someone they play video games and live with their parents. Thanks genius.[/quote]
Your posting is one of someone that has no clue how to deal with women, and honestly seems afraid of them.[/quote]

Scared in what way? Physically? Lol. And why does it matter on a topic like this? It doesn't. If an adult makes a decision to hit someone then they need to deal with the consequences. We wouldn't have even heard of this story had he hit a 150lb guy. No one would care.
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Greatest video in the history of the world. NSFW.

https://youtu.be/e3TVZ1QYwjA
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Another great video.

https://youtu.be/ax1Sx0OaiVM
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:...OU running back Joe Mixon.
If it were just a push it would be one thing, but when she hits him in the face...[not condoning it, never hit a woman]...but oh boy.
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/12/23/jo ... -oklahoma/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:...OU running back Joe Mixon.
If it were just a push it would be one thing, but when she hits him in the face...[not condoning it, never hit a woman]...but oh boy.
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/12/23/jo ... -oklahoma/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why UWS is great- your link had a related article below it: "Justin Bieber's Pastor Says to Forgive Mixon"

For $500 Alex, "what are 2016 sentences I never thought I'd read?"
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/12/17/ju ... joe-mixon/
Some of you guys suc at using quote boxes.
Some of you guys lack common sense (decency) where the topic of women is involved.
We need to heed Justin Bieber's spiritual leader.

Is Mixon any good?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.