United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:34 pm

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 am
Posts: 2063
Party: all the time
...to our first blackmailed president.

I actually hope it's not true. We've been through enough already.

_________________
Image


Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 32653
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
LOL, it's going to be a great 8 years.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 20579
Party: Draintheswamp
Lol. Why do you think the Russians didn't release Hillary's emails? We dodged a huge bullet which would have disrupted our country's core.

Anything they have on Trump is tabloid garbage, but I'm glad the Democrat party is suddenly worried about the private acts of individuals. Maybe if he raped or drowned a chick we could make him a honorary Kennedy.

_________________
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”

― P.J. O'Rourke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 32653
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
USN_Hokie wrote:
Lol. Why do you think the Russians didn't release Hillary's emails? We dodged a huge bullet which would have disrupted our country's core.

Anything they have on Trump is tabloid garbage, but I'm glad the Democrat party is suddenly worried about the private acts of individuals. Maybe if he raped or drowned a chick we could make him a honorary Kennedy.

The hypocrisy is astounding. They're already at full TDS and he hasn't even made it into office yet.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5775
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Lol. Why do you think the Russians didn't release Hillary's emails? We dodged a huge bullet which would have disrupted our country's core.

Anything they have on Trump is tabloid garbage, but I'm glad the Democrat party is suddenly worried about the private acts of individuals. Maybe if he raped or drowned a chick we could make him a honorary Kennedy.

The hypocrisy is astounding. They're already at full TDS and he hasn't even made it into office yet.

Yup! Hoof is in a corner crying and he's failed to post any memes lately. He's truly suffering.

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 11248
Location: New York, NY
USN_Hokie wrote:
Lol. Why do you think the Russians didn't release Hillary's emails? We dodged a huge bullet which would have disrupted our country's core.

Anything they have on Trump is tabloid garbage, but I'm glad the Democrat party is suddenly worried about the private acts of individuals. Maybe if he raped or drowned a chick we could make him a honorary Kennedy.


Seems like more than Democrats are worried.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/ ... index.html




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 9090
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.
It's totally true.

_________________
I love UWS!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 9090
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.
Are we calling this #FreakyLeaks yet?

_________________
I love UWS!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 am
Posts: 2063
Party: all the time
Sounds like urine for some wild times ahead.

_________________
Image


Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 11248
Location: New York, NY
HooFighter wrote:
Sounds like urine for some wild times ahead.


I really wish JK had accepted the VP gig, though Pence is probably better than Trump. I think we will eventually find out, if not from this then something else.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 20579
Party: Draintheswamp
Looks like IP, Hoof, and nolan are still in the bargaining stage of grief.

If this is true (considering the source is someone paid to do opposition research), Trump's approval rating will go up 10% (50% in the black community alone):

Image

_________________
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”

― P.J. O'Rourke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 20579
Party: Draintheswamp
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Sounds like urine for some wild times ahead.


I really wish JK had accepted the VP gig, though Pence is probably better than Trump. I think we will eventually find out, if not from this then something else.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Kasich can't hear you over the boos of Ohioans everywhere he goes.

_________________
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”

― P.J. O'Rourke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 11248
Location: New York, NY
USN_Hokie wrote:
Looks like IP, Hoof, and nolan are still in the bargaining stage of grief.

If this is true (considering the source is someone paid to do opposition research), Trump's approval rating will go up 10% (50% in the black community alone):

Image


I think you are missing the point.

If true, would it bother you that Trump's team reached out to the Russians to keep this information confidential? As a person who has spent their life fighting the Russians it seems like it would.

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 am
Posts: 2063
Party: all the time
Once there was a way,
To get back homeward.
Once there was a way,
To get back home.
Sleep pretty darling do not cry,
And I will sing a lullaby.

_________________
Image


Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 am
Posts: 2063
Party: all the time
Donald Trump says Clinton’s bathroom break during the debate is ‘too disgusting’ to talk about

Or too sexy.

_________________
Image


Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 32653
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
nolanvt wrote:
It's totally true.

#LOCK

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 20579
Party: Draintheswamp
I'm reading that this whole thing is a piece of opposition research which has been floating around since October?

_________________
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”

― P.J. O'Rourke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 11248
Location: New York, NY
USN_Hokie wrote:
I'm reading that this whole thing is a piece of opposition research which has been floating around since October?


I think you are missing the point.

If true, would it bother you that Trump's team reached out to the Russians to keep this information confidential? As a person who has spent their life fighting the Russians it seems like it would.

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5775
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
It's totally true.

#LOCK

+1

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 20579
Party: Draintheswamp
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
I'm reading that this whole thing is a piece of opposition research which has been floating around since October?


I think you are missing the point.

If true, would it bother you that Trump's team reached out to the Russians to keep this information confidential? As a person who has spent their life fighting the Russians it seems like it would.


You want me to respond to a piece of uncorroborated opposition research which has been shopped around the media with nobody willing to buy it for the last 3 months?

_________________
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”

― P.J. O'Rourke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 11248
Location: New York, NY
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
I'm reading that this whole thing is a piece of opposition research which has been floating around since October?


I think you are missing the point.

If true, would it bother you that Trump's team reached out to the Russians to keep this information confidential? As a person who has spent their life fighting the Russians it seems like it would.


You want me to respond to a piece of uncorroborated opposition research which has been shopped around the media with nobody willing to buy it for the last 3 months?



If by nobody you mean four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers, then yes.

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 32653
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
I'm reading that this whole thing is a piece of opposition research which has been floating around since October?


I think you are missing the point.

If true, would it bother you that Trump's team reached out to the Russians to keep this information confidential? As a person who has spent their life fighting the Russians it seems like it would.


You want me to respond to a piece of uncorroborated opposition research which has been shopped around the media with nobody willing to buy it for the last 3 months?



If by nobody you mean four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers, then yes.

LOL

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 11248
Location: New York, NY
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
I'm reading that this whole thing is a piece of opposition research which has been floating around since October?


I think you are missing the point.

If true, would it bother you that Trump's team reached out to the Russians to keep this information confidential? As a person who has spent their life fighting the Russians it seems like it would.


You want me to respond to a piece of uncorroborated opposition research which has been shopped around the media with nobody willing to buy it for the last 3 months?



If by nobody you mean four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers, then yes.

LOL


It is comical, I agree. Good choice guys.

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 am
Posts: 2063
Party: all the time

_________________
Image


Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:22 pm 
Online

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Posts: 6436
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Sounds like urine for some wild times ahead.


I really wish JK had accepted the VP gig, though Pence is probably better than Trump. I think we will eventually find out, if not from this then something else.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kasich had no chance at being Trumps VP


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: