So we're going to go from our first black president...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Re: So we're going to go from our first black president...

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:I'm reading that this whole thing is a piece of opposition research which has been floating around since October?
I think you are missing the point.

If true, would it bother you that Trump's team reached out to the Russians to keep this information confidential? As a person who has spent their life fighting the Russians it seems like it would.
You want me to respond to a piece of uncorroborated opposition research which has been shopped around the media with nobody willing to buy it for the last 3 months?

If by nobody you mean four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers, then yes.
They neither briefed it nor corroborated it.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

HooFighter wrote:
LOL
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:I'm reading that this whole thing is a piece of opposition research which has been floating around since October?

If true, would it bother you that Trump's team reached out to the Russians to keep this information confidential? As a person who has spent their life fighting the Russians it seems like it would.
You want me to respond to a piece of uncorroborated opposition research which has been shopped around the media with nobody willing to buy it for the last 3 months?

If by nobody you mean four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers, then yes.
Not sure what you mean by "briefed it," but it was included in their report.

You are correct in that it may be nothing, but it seems to have their attention. You on the other hand seem reluctant to even consider it. Why is that?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Loving all the puns. This is going to be an entertaining Presidency, if anything.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Loving all the puns. This is going to be an entertaining Presidency, if anything.
What's the O/U on when AG and USN stop defending our golden president? I'm going with 18 months.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Trump is pissed.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Mr Toad's Wild Ride!
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

You are correct in that it may be nothing, but it seems to have their attention. You on the other hand seem reluctant to even consider it. Why is that?
Even buzzfeed (it's from buzzfeed, so you know it has to be good) calls it "unverified and potentially unverifiable allegations."

The 35 page document was not presented by intel chiefs. They presented him with a "two page appendix"

Not only does buzzfeed call it unverified, they even note that it has factual errors. "the document is not just unconfirmed: It includes some clear errors. The report misspells the name of one company, “Alpha Group,” throughout. It is Alfa Group. The report says the settlement of Barvikha, outside Moscow, is “reserved for the residences of the top leadership and their close associates.” It is not reserved for anyone, and is also populated by the very wealthy."

So, I've presented more evidence that this is garbage than you've presented to support it as being factual.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Donald Trump, urine trouble now! I've heard of yellow journalism before but this is ridiculous.

#FakeNews
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Trump is pissed.
I'm just glad something has brought you guys out of your footie pajamas and haagen dazs and back to UWS...unfortunately, it's only for a moment before your hopes are crushed mercilessly.

10 days.....
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

You are correct in that it may be nothing, but it seems to have their attention. You on the other hand seem reluctant to even consider it. Why is that?[/quote]

Even buzzfeed (it's from buzzfeed, so you know it has to be good) calls it "unverified and potentially unverifiable allegations."

The 35 page document was not presented by intel chiefs. They presented him with a "two page appendix"

Not only does buzzfeed call it unverified, they even note that it has factual errors. "the document is not just unconfirmed: It includes some clear errors. The report misspells the name of one company, “Alpha Group,” throughout. It is Alfa Group. The report says the settlement of Barvikha, outside Moscow, is “reserved for the residences of the top leadership and their close associates.” It is not reserved for anyone, and is also populated by the very wealthy."

So, I've presented more evidence that this is garbage than you've presented to support it as being factual.[/quote]

No offense, but rather than taking your word for it I'll await for the results of the investigation to trickle out.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Hear that sound? It's millions of gallons of liberal tears welling up, ready to be released.
You guys are about to learn why Hillary wouldn't even touch this shirt.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Wasn't this story originally from 4 Chan? LOL
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Not sure what you mean by "briefed it," but it was included in their report.

So, I've presented more evidence that this is garbage than you've presented to support it as being factual.[/quote]

No offense, but rather than taking your word for it I'll await for the results of the investigation to trickle out.[/quote]
The investigation will find this was written by some douche on 4chan months ago........but keep on hoping and changing!
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

LOL
It is comical, I agree. Good choice guys.

Good point. Hillary was #totally not a blackmail target.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote:Wasn't this story originally from 4 Chan? LOL
YUP!

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

HokieHam wrote:
YUP!
I tell ya snowflakes suffering from TDR are going to have to pace themselves for the next 8 years or they're going to burn out in a spectacular and fast burning magnesium flame just to end up with ole HouTex in a meth home writing operas.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
YUP!
I tell ya snowflakes suffering from TDR are going to have to pace themselves for the next 8 years or they're going to burn out in a spectacular and fast burning magnesium flame just to end up with ole HouTex in a meth home writing operas.
Is that where they're going or where they come from?

[emoji375] [emoji375] [emoji38] [emoji375] [emoji375]
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Hear that sound? It's millions of gallons of liberal tears welling up, ready to be released.
You guys are about to learn why Hillary wouldn't even touch this shirt.
DT's twitter feed sure is going off on this crazy story. Why dignify these allegations with a response?
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

Losers being losers...have at it boys. :lol: :lol: :lol:
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: DT's twitter feed sure is going off on this crazy story. Why dignify these allegations with a response?
You really have to ask "why would Trump tweet about <X>"?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Attila T Hun wrote:Losers being losers...have at it boys. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If this turns out to be a /pol/ troll job from this summer, will Big Dave have to issue HooFighter, Nolan, and IP new identities? I'm not sure they'd show their faces again otherwise, even for a discount $25 Caesar salad.

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/ ... nald-trump
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

LOL. Mother Jones.
Salute the Marines
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Nice try...... :lol:
In a story that is getting more surreal by the minute, a post on 4Chan now claims that the infamous "golden showers" scene in the unverified 35-page dossier, allegedly compiled by a British intelligence officer, was a hoax and fabricated by a member of the chatboard as "fanfiction", then sent to Rick Wilson, who proceeded to send it to the CIA, which then put it in their official classified intelligence report on the election.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-1 ... eport-hoax