So we're going to go from our first black president...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: So we're going to go from our first black president...

Post by USN_Hokie »

BuzzFeed is now in "please do the sue us into oblivion Mr. Trump" mode. They're basically saying "you probably shouldn't believe this", but we published it anyways.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:Nice try...... :lol:
In a story that is getting more surreal by the minute, a post on 4Chan now claims that the infamous "golden showers" scene in the unverified 35-page dossier, allegedly compiled by a British intelligence officer, was a hoax and fabricated by a member of the chatboard as "fanfiction", then sent to Rick Wilson, who proceeded to send it to the CIA, which then put it in their official classified intelligence report on the election.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-1 ... eport-hoax
LOL....and we are supposed to buy the intel reports about russian hacks when it includes this?
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

In a story that is getting more surreal by the minute, a post on 4Chan now claims that the infamous "golden showers" scene in the unverified 35-page dossier, allegedly compiled by a British intelligence officer, was a hoax and fabricated by a member of the chatboard as "fanfiction", then sent to Rick Wilson, who proceeded to send it to the CIA, which then put it in their official classified intelligence report on the election.
That's ridiculous. The CIA isn't going to be duped by 4chan. Do you guys think the CIA is a bunch of hacks?
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
That's ridiculous. The CIA isn't going to be duped by 4chan. Do you guys think the CIA is a bunch of hacks?
James Clapper............need I say more?
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Yes? Like maybe John Brennan? Either way, the CIA is still the best intelligence agency in the world.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Yes? Like maybe John Brennan? Either way, the CIA is still the best intelligence agency in the world.
The CIA... nor anyone apparently is vouching for any of this crap. This isn't intelligence, it's (almost certainly complete bullshirt) opposition research with proven errors / falsehoods.
Vienna_Hokie

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

They may have the best analysts and info etc, but that doesn't mean that political hacks at the top can't take good info and turn it into BS to keep their boss and his benefactors happy as they're about to be looking for work.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
US Intelligence.......WMD's.......they were berated then. They have been politicized. Read Debreifing the President: The Interrogation of Saddam Hussein by John Nixon.....you will be shocked and dismayed.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

They may have the best analysts and info etc, but that doesn't mean that political hacks at the top can't take good info and turn it into BS to keep their boss and his benefactors happy as they're about to be looking for work.
Yup. Read the book I suggested in my post. It's incredible.......

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry if that's the truth. I'm highly skeptical. It could be one of those Pepe Frog guys blowing smoke. Of course, if it's true, woah nelly. Clapper should be fired and suffer forced employment at a Dairy Queen drive-thru for the rest of his days.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:

I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry if that's the truth. I'm highly skeptical. It could be one of those Pepe Frog guys blowing smoke. Of course, if it's true, woah nelly. Clapper should be fired and suffer forced employment at a Dairy Queen drive-thru for the rest of his days.
Yeah I don't trust anything on 4chan, but the fact this has been peddled around for months with no takers except Mother Jones speaks volumes.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Good point.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HokieHam wrote:Nice try...... [emoji38]

Yeah I don't trust anything on 4chan, but the fact this has been peddled around for months with no takers except Mother Jones speaks volumes.
Next up, Trump has an "expensive" Russian ushanka that's really muskrat he got from a street vendor on Sixth Avenue. Damn Russians.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Its looking more and more like this really is a fake news story. Is the entire CIA a bunch of hacks? No, but there are certainly some people in the CIA that are political hacks, including the current head of that agency.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01 ... han-prank/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

USN_Hokie wrote:Hear that sound? It's millions of gallons of liberal tears welling up, ready to be released.
You guys are about to learn why Hillary wouldn't even touch this shirt.
I don't even have a garage! You can call home and ask my wife!
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Starting to look like this was bullshit/fabrication opposition research (fed at least in part by trolls) by nevertrumpers which was passed to John McCain & Harry Reid...who then passed it on to the FBI/CIA as supposedly bonafide. You might recall Harry Reid just before/after the election referencing Trump surrogates meeting with the Russians. That, as well as many other details have now been proven false (likely months ago by the FBI).

If that turns out to be the case, people's careers should be over. McCain should be forced to resign, or censured in the Senate. Anyone at any one of the alphabet agencies who touched this should be fired.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Hoofighter, IP, and Nolan right now...

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Even the NYT is ripping Buzzfeed (and indirectly, CNN, who ran with it)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/busi ... ussia.html
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Hoofighter, IP, and Nolan right now...

[emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

USN_Hokie wrote:Starting to look like this was bullshit/fabrication opposition research (fed at least in part by trolls) by nevertrumpers which was passed to John McCain & Harry Reid...who then passed it on to the FBI/CIA as supposedly bonafide. You might recall Harry Reid just before/after the election referencing Trump surrogates meeting with the Russians. That, as well as many other details have now been proven false (likely months ago by the FBI).

If that turns out to be the case, people's careers should be over. McCain should be forced to resign, or censured in the Senate. Anyone at any one of the alphabet agencies who touched this should be fired.
Reid, I understand. McCain needs to pay. What a pigeon.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Vienna_Hokie

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Starting to look like this was bullshit/fabrication opposition research (fed at least in part by trolls) by nevertrumpers which was passed to John McCain & Harry Reid...who then passed it on to the FBI/CIA as supposedly bonafide. You might recall Harry Reid just before/after the election referencing Trump surrogates meeting with the Russians. That, as well as many other details have now been proven false (likely months ago by the FBI).

That's the problem, it's OK for Reid to lie because he's in the opposition party? People continue to shrug their shoulders and look the other way when pols state outright lies because what...pols will be pols? It's the same old story, like bad children, they'll keep pushing the line until they get stopped. No one calls them out when they twist facts for political gain (he voted to kill old people because he voted against a bill that had an amendment tacked on at the end to send money to a senior center in some other clown's district). When that becomes the norm, stating a complete lie is not much of a stretch.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Hear that sound? It's millions of gallons of liberal tears welling up, ready to be released.
You guys are about to learn why Hillary wouldn't even touch this shirt.
I don't even have a garage! You can call home and ask my wife!

+1
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

So McCain did the granny email forward move?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

That's the problem, it's OK for Reid to lie because he's in the opposition party? People continue to shrug their shoulders and look the other way when pols state outright lies because what...pols will be pols? It's the same old story, like bad children, they'll keep pushing the line until they get stopped. No one calls them out when they twist facts for political gain (he voted to kill old people because he voted against a bill that had an amendment tacked on at the end to send money to a senior center in some other clown's district). When that becomes the norm, stating a complete lie is not much of a stretch.
There wouldn't be a Democrat Party if you banned liars. Just saying, deception is their shtick.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:...to our first blackmailed president.

I actually hope it's not true. We've been through enough already.
even the liberal biased media folks are saying this is completely unethical, and stupid journalism. They have zero corroboration on anything in this guys memos so nobody has any idea if ANY of it is true or not. IN fact one of the people they say met with russians already has produced documented proof that they were no where near where the memos say they were. Gotta love this crap, we get 8 years of it, hilarious