So we're going to go from our first black president...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Re: So we're going to go from our first black president...

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:I'm reading that this whole thing is a piece of opposition research which has been floating around since October?
I think you are missing the point.

If true, would it bother you that Trump's team reached out to the Russians to keep this information confidential? As a person who has spent their life fighting the Russians it seems like it would.
You want me to respond to a piece of uncorroborated opposition research which has been shopped around the media with nobody willing to buy it for the last 3 months?

If by nobody you mean four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers, then yes.
They neither briefed it nor corroborated it.
Not sure what you mean by "briefed it," but it was included in their report.

You are correct in that it may be nothing, but it seems to have their attention. You on the other hand seem reluctant to even consider it. Why is that?
yes, you should beleive everything you read in the onion. It took what, 2 hours to blow this crap out of the water. The best part is our super smart intelligence agencies included pieces in their report of the russians co-opting our election.

The best part of all is the USA at Obama's direction tried directly to influence the Israeli elections and failed and now are sanctioning the russians for supposedly the same thing. You can't make this crap up (well you can if the liberal media wants to run with a fabricated bunch of memos about the racist donald)
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Someone has to take a stand against all the fake news out there.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go investigate a pizza parlor that is running a child sex ring out of its basement.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:Someone has to take a stand against all the fake news out there.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go investigate a pizza parlor that is running a child sex ring out of its basement.
Ah yes.........deflect.

This whole thing has been #taillights and you and the other perveyors of it look absolutely foolish. :lol:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:Someone has to take a stand against all the fake news out there.

hillarys emails were never disputed as being real or not though. Again, how stupid do you have to be to put in the emails what her and her people put in writing. But yea, lets ignore the actual emails and focus on the bad russians. good plan

What is hilarious is if thunder thighs and the DNC had not submarined bernie he would have probably beaten Trump
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

HokieHam wrote:perveyors

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

So you're saying the media is no better than reddit / /pol/. I would agree.

PS - you can never pick on tmo2 again.
Last edited by USN_Hokie on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Whoops. Never mind guys. I guess I was totes wrong about this. The Kremlin says they don't collect intel on anyone. My bad.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:Whoops. Never mind guys. I guess I was totes wrong about this. The Kremlin says they don't collect intel on anyone. My bad.
Not sure you understand : you and BuzzFeed /CNN are making the extraordinary claims. It is on you truthers to now provide the extraordinary evidence.

We don't even need to go that far though because most of this has already been proven a complete fabrication.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:Whoops. Never mind guys. I guess I was totes wrong about this. The Kremlin says they don't collect intel on anyone. My bad.
Oooooooook
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:Not sure you understand : you and BuzzFeed /CNN are making the extraordinary claims. It is on you truthers to now provide the extraordinary evidence.

We don't even need to go that far though because most of this has already been proven a complete fabrication.
Actually it's just Buzzfeed. CNN isn't reporting the 35 page pee pee story, just that Trump and Obama were both briefed that the Russians may have compromising info.

And if I'm on the same level as Techmom then you need to start ripping her at every opportunity as well.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Not sure you understand : you and BuzzFeed /CNN are making the extraordinary claims. It is on you truthers to now provide the extraordinary evidence.

Actually it's just Buzzfeed. CNN isn't reporting the 35 page pee pee story, just that Trump and Obama were both briefed that the Russians may have compromising info.

And if I'm on the same level as Techmom then you need to start ripping her at every opportunity as well.
Nah, CNN is doing the journalist trick of laundering their story through BuzzFeed. This is just as much on them.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Buzzfeed’s Trump report takes ‘fake news’ to a new level
By John Podhoretz January 10, 2017

https://nypost.com/2017/01/10/buzzfeeds ... new-level/
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

This gets better by the minute.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Nah, CNN is doing the journalist trick of laundering their story through BuzzFeed. This is just as much on them.
Yup. Blatantly obvious.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

And the "paper of record" calling out CNN and Buzzfeed...... :lol:

Fake news calling out fake news......

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/busi ... .html?_r=1
Last edited by HokieHam on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:It is on you truthers to now provide the extraordinary evidence.
This totally doesn't count when it comes to birth certificates though.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:It is on you truthers to now provide the extraordinary evidence.
Who on here is a birther?

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
deflect deflect please gawd deflect, we need to put georgie stephanaplopasdsfio on it
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

HokieHam wrote:Who on here is a birther?
Statistically, a least a few of you. And the guy you elected president.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Who on here is a birther?
Golden [shower] truthers are the best truthers!
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:

well I guess when I had to show a birth certificate to get a drivers license I should have told them to go to hell, who needs any documentation(where is the voting booth)

I have no idea if Obummer was us born or not but at the time the issue came up I did not care, to late to do anything if he was not but the whole thing could be squashed in 1 second, I still have my birth certificate, I assume you do as most people do as it is a piece of documentation you may need at some point in your life
Last edited by cwtcr hokie on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:

This from the same pollsters that claimed Hillary would win in a landslide?

:lol:

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:

Have you booked the Moscow Ritz presidential suite to test the mattress for hooker pee yet?
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

This from the same pollsters that claimed Hillary would win in a landslide?

[emoji38]
Yep. These guys just don't comprehend how much BS they're shoveled daily. It's sad.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.