So we're going to go from our first black president...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Cpt Jagdish
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: None of the above

Re: So we're going to go from our first black president...

Post by Cpt Jagdish »

Taking a break from the trolling and sniping going on back and forth. Does anyone think it's politically dangerous for Trump to tweet this:

"Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!"
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 6489591809

There's already verified reports of his, his family's, business's relationships with Russia. Those are already causing red flags. Now he doubles down. If anything comes out that contradicts this moving forward, you have to cast doubt on his actions, right? Even the folks who care about the party more?

(as an aside, I think it's ridiculous that there are many that all of a sudden think Russia is a big deal when they laughed at Romney for pointing that out four years ago. And vice versa, I searched on this board and many of you were not taking Romney lightly but now are dismissing all the Russia stuff).
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Cpt Jagdish wrote:Taking a break from the trolling and sniping going on back and forth. Does anyone think it's politically dangerous for Trump to tweet this:

"Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!"

There's already verified reports of his, his family's, business's relationships with Russia. Those are already causing red flags. Now he doubles down. If anything comes out that contradicts this moving forward, you have to cast doubt on his actions, right? Even the folks who care about the party more?

(as an aside, I think it's ridiculous that there are many that all of a sudden think Russia is a big deal when they laughed at Romney for pointing that out four years ago. And vice versa, I searched on this board and many of you were not taking Romney lightly but now are dismissing all the Russia stuff).

You're pushing more fake news. Given all the BS out there, wouldn't you want to take a little time to verify?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Cpt Jagdish wrote:Taking a break from the trolling and sniping going on back and forth. Does anyone think it's politically dangerous for Trump to tweet this:

What business relationships?
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

He isn't even President yet. I want to see how he governs. Do I have my doubts? Hellz yeah.

With regards to Russia, I think Putin is trying to bring it back to its former glory. His actions in Crimea and Ukraine are very troubling......but expected given the current administrations fecklessness. I think he needs to be dealt with firmly, but do we really want to provoke them to war?

I just think it's Hillaryious how these stupid Dems are now calling Russia on seemingly everything.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Trump bought a ushanka on 6th Avenue, made of baby seal fur. He's now a plant in their back pocket. It's that or the libtards are lying sacks of excrement. I'm going with the latter.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:Someone has to take a stand against all the fake news out there.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go investigate a pizza parlor that is running a child sex ring out of its basement.
Isn't that story at citizen-investigation level rt now? Let me know when CNN and the CIA run with it.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Trump bought a ushanka on 6th Avenue, made of baby seal fur. He's now a plant in their back pocket. It's that or the libtards are lying sacks of excrement. I'm going with the latter.
I really hope they keep this shiRt up. I hope they just go full grape ape for the next four years......and Trump actually does a good job. I'm hoping for Occupy Wallstreet, but even worse. I'm hoping for fascist snowflake rallies all over the country. I'm hoping for more Meryl Streep moments. I'm hoping Oblahblah can't keep his mouth shut.

They will lose again.....in 2018 and in 2020.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I really hope they keep this shiRt up. I hope they just go full grape ape for the next four years......and Trump actually does a good job. I'm hoping for Occupy Wallstreet, but even worse. I'm hoping for fascist snowflake rallies all over the country. I'm hoping for more Meryl Streep moments. I'm hoping Oblahblah can't keep his mouth shut.

They will lose again.....in 2018 and in 2020.
Yep, they're arguing themselves out of relevance, thusly being a regional party.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:Someone has to take a stand against all the fake news out there.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go investigate a pizza parlor that is running a child sex ring out of its basement.
Isn't that story at citizen-investigation level rt now? Let me know when CNN and the CIA run with it.

Out: Fire doesn't melt steel beams!

In: Urine doesn't melt mattress covers!
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

Out: Fire doesn't melt steel beams!

In: Urine doesn't melt mattress covers!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Oops
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

its been documented his businesses has loans around the world, don't believe any russian banks have loaned him money though. But he has alot of business interests so he has contacts all over the world. You are correct though if we want a prez that has any contacts in the world we need to keep electing people like Obama that would not know how to run a business if they were given google. We need folks that have been small time politicians in the usa only. Otherwise yes the person elected could have prior dealings in other countries.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:Oops
This is just great!...... :lol:

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
This is just great!...... [emoji38]
Fake news strikes again!
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:Whoops. Never mind guys. I guess I was totes wrong about this. The Kremlin says they don't collect intel on anyone. My bad.
Not sure you understand : you and BuzzFeed /CNN are making the extraordinary claims. It is on you truthers to now provide the extraordinary evidence.

We don't even need to go that far though because most of this has already been proven a complete fabrication.
Cynthia McFadden is saying that the info on Russia having compromising info on Trump was presented to Trump as an example of unvetted disinformation, to show the difference between analyzed intelligence and bullshirt. And also that it wasn't presented in a briefing at all.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Fake news strikes again!
This news is significant because it shows an intent to frame him, not just make up BS. This wasn't lazy, this was intentional.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Fake news strikes again!
This news is significant because it shows an intent to frame him, not just make up BS. This wasn't lazy, this was intentional.
Damn skippy it was.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Fake news strikes again!
Damn skippy it was.
Is this really in debate? Wikileaks showed them liars and part of the DNC machinery. It hilarious watching the libtards pretend CNN, NBC, etc are independent and trustworthy.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:Whoops. Never mind guys. I guess I was totes wrong about this. The Kremlin says they don't collect intel on anyone. My bad.
Not sure you understand : you and BuzzFeed /CNN are making the extraordinary claims. It is on you truthers to now provide the extraordinary evidence.

We don't even need to go that far though because most of this has already been proven a complete fabrication.
Cynthia McFadden is saying that the info on Russia having compromising info on Trump was presented to Trump as an example of unvetted disinformation, to show the difference between analyzed intelligence and bullshirt. And also that it wasn't presented in a briefing at all.
They should have just given him links to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, etc., then.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Fake news strikes again!
I don't get what you're saying. Who is trying to frame him, and how?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Fake news strikes again!
DNC/media
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Fake news strikes again!
Somebody took the time to find a date when someone with the same name was on a plane to Prague. But, the cited source isn't a travel record, it's a meeting with the Russians.

Ergo, the meeting is a fabrication, but they tried to find other data to corroborate their smear. Only problem is they picked the wrong Cohen.

No other explanation is remotely plausible.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Fake news strikes again!
Somebody took the time to find a date when someone with the same name was on a plane to Prague. But, the cited source isn't a travel record, it's a meeting with the Russians.

Ergo, the meeting is a fabrication, but they tried to find other data to corroborate their smear. Only problem is they picked the wrong Cohen.

No other explanation is remotely plausible.
Got it.
Cpt Jagdish
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: None of the above

Post by Cpt Jagdish »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

its been documented his businesses has loans around the world, don't believe any russian banks have loaned him money though. But he has alot of business interests so he has contacts all over the world. You are correct though if we want a prez that has any contacts in the world we need to keep electing people like Obama that would not know how to run a business if they were given google. We need folks that have been small time politicians in the usa only. Otherwise yes the person elected could have prior dealings in other countries.

I think this is how he should reply but to double down on it is disingenuous. He could also release his taxes so that that you're not leaving any doubt on the table but for him to come out in his press conference and basically say he won't do it just seems like he has something to hide. I always said during the stupid birther thing that Obama should just release everything that everyone is asking for, same for Donald.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Cpt Jagdish wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

I think this is how he should reply but to double down on it is disingenuous. He could also release his taxes so that that you're not leaving any doubt on the table but for him to come out in his press conference and basically say he won't do it just seems like he has something to hide. I always said during the stupid birther thing that Obama should just release everything that everyone is asking for, same for Donald.
What does releasing a 1040 prove, I am a 30+ year accountant/Controller and have prepared many tax returns and seen lots of them and they tell you very little about the person in general. I know the guy is rich and what taxes he pays is his business. So what would a tax return show you? Since his business interests are varied and of some quantity it gets even more complicated as you don't know how each business is reported on tax returns. And most of all there is ZERO requirement to release any tax return he has, those are voluntary disclosures and I would never ever ever ever tell anyone to release personal tax returns to just anyone.