Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
nc87

Re: Victory in the War for Christmas!

Post by nc87 »

Hokie5150 wrote:
nc87 wrote:Keep your religion to yourself
Why don't you practice what you preach?
I don't have a religion, but if everyone else kept their religion to themselves, I would most definitely keep my thoughts about religion to myself, too. However, I won't agree to stfu and at the same time allow christians to flood our brains with religious propaganda and jargon about a made up "war on christmas" without resistance
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

nc87 wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
I don't have a religion, but if everyone else kept their religion to themselves, I would most definitely keep my thoughts about religion to myself, too. However, I won't agree to stfu and at the same time allow christians to flood our brains with religious propaganda and jargon about a made up "war on christmas" without resistance
If you don't, why do you spend so much time and energy here bringing up other's religion. You bring up the subject here far more often than anyone else...
nc87

Post by nc87 »

Hokie5150 wrote:
nc87 wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
If you don't, why do you spend so much time and energy here bringing up other's religion. You bring up the subject here far more often than anyone else...
Considering the fact that before today I haven't posted in weeks, and that nearly every thread consists of religious talk in one form or another, I find that hard to believe.
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

nc87 wrote:...and that nearly every thread consists of religious talk in one form or another
You must have this board confused with some other place your frequent...