Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Back end of healthcare.gov not even built, <30 days to go

Post by Techmomof2 »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/289428260000 ... 8378949001

There is no way to pay insurance companies, therefore, no way to pay healthcare providers. Be prepared to pay out of pocket for everything and then you fight with your insurance company to be reimbursed.

Plus the reconciliation end of healthcare.gov isn't built so the government will give each insurer stacks of paper of those who supposedly signed up, but they are not covered until they pay a premium that hasn't be quoted yet, and the insurance companies are supposed to compare their list of people with stacks of thousands of people to see if names are on both and to know what plan each has. What could possibly go wrong? And there will still be tens of thousands uninsured, so why did the government have to blow up the entire healthcare system? For what? Certainly not better healthcare for you.

It certainly was a sweet deal for CGI and other companies who evidently didn't do any work and got hundreds of millions of dollars. Oh, wait! I bet the single payer system is just waiting behind the scenes with a perfectly working system waiting for public demand when everything is in the toilet. So that's what they were doing!

My sincere advice: Get all your immediate health care issues treated before Dec 31st.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Back end of healthcare.gov not even built, <30 days to g

Post by awesome guy »

Techmomof2 wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/289428260000 ... 8378949001

There is no way to pay insurance companies, therefore, no way to pay healthcare providers. Be prepared to pay out of pocket for everything and then you fight with your insurance company to be reimbursed.

Plus the reconciliation end of healthcare.gov isn't built so the government will give each insurer stacks of paper of those who supposedly signed up, but they are not covered until they pay a premium that hasn't be quoted yet, and the insurance companies are supposed to compare their list of people with stacks of thousands of people to see if names are on both and to know what plan each has. What could possibly go wrong? And there will still be tens of thousands uninsured, so why did the government have to blow up the entire healthcare system? For what? Certainly not better healthcare for you.

It certainly was a sweet deal for CGI and other companies who evidently didn't do any work and got hundreds of millions of dollars. Oh, wait! I bet the single payer system is just waiting behind the scenes with a perfectly working system waiting for public demand when everything is in the toilet. So that's what they were doing!

My sincere advice: Get all your immediate health care issues treated before Dec 31st.
Dang. Or they'll expect the insurance companies to pay out expenses without receiving payment till the vaporware is built. What a boondoggle. A CEO behaving like this would be jailed.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Back end of healthcare.gov not even built, <30 days to g

Post by cwtcr hokie »

I am really curious how all this will work. The people getting subsidies, are they paying the full amount then get a tax credit once a year? or are they paying the net premium and the insurance company has to get the rest of the premium from the feds? And yes you are correct on the back end deal, the signing up is the easy part, when people actually have to pay is when it gets fun

Who is chasing down all the folks that decide a trip to Miami is more important than the health ins. prem. they were not paying before now?
Techmomof2 wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/289428260000 ... 8378949001