Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Any of you United pilots?

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/united-air ... 48946.html

“She got on in street clothes and asked if we were ok with her flying like that. We all said okay. Cute, right?”

The strange behavior continued when the pilot began speaking over the aircraft’s intercom, sharing that she was going through a divorce and turning the talk to politics.

“Then she’s like ‘I don’t care if you voted for Trump or Clinton. They’re both a—holes,’ ” wrote Reiss.

Reminds me of a flight I had from White Planes NY to Dulles on United Express in about 2005. Last flight out for the night already delayed and when we get on the flight attendant was acting real odd. About 20 people on the flight and everyone was looking at each other like is she new and just nervous or something is wrong with her. She goes to close the pull=up stairs and brains herself with the door, knocks her out cold. So it's off to some pit hotel nearby and over an hour later we're standing in line so the 1 desk clerk can check us all in and we can get the first flight in the morning. Phone rings and clerk looks up at us..."that was United calling to make reservations for an employee that's just been released from the hospital"
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.