Michael Flynn

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
133743Hokie

Re: Michael Flynn

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Hoof 's post is just stupid click bait. They're talking about the honorarium he received from RT for a speech. The headline is exciting though. Yawn.
And he told the Obama Administration that he was doing this as a paid speech thru a speakers bureau.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Never mind, Obama was totally joking!

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

So we're still talking about a guy who lasted 2 weeks?

Let's talk Susan Rice.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

RiverguyVT wrote:So we're still talking about a guy who lasted 2 weeks?
That's the title of this thread. I figured it would be a good place to post the latest news on a former National Security Advisor who could likely go to jail.
RiverguyVT wrote:Let's talk Susan Rice.
Go start a thread about her if you like. Or better yet, here's one populated by The Usuals.

http://www.uwsboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21390

Or this one

http://www.uwsboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21388

Or this one

http://www.uwsboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21378

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

6-7-8 pages about a 3 week office holder, story kept alive by the media-leftist complex, all the while that same media (and leftists) ignores much more egregious behavior by the officeholder under O?

At least TRY being consistent w your outrage.

It's hilarious, watching folks who clamor for a bigger, more intrusive, less accountable, government whine about a guy "from the other team" behave badly in government. If we lock up Flynn, can we at least give Rice a parking ticket? Or is her team ship more important than rule of law?

:lol: :lol:
8-)
:evil:
Salute the Marines
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote:6-7-8 pages about a 3 week office holder, story kept alive by the media-leftist complex, all the while that same media (and leftists) ignores much more egregious behavior by the officeholder under O?

At least TRY being consistent w your outrage.

It's hilarious, watching folks who clamor for a bigger, more intrusive, less accountable, government whine about a guy "from the other team" behave badly in government. If we lock up Flynn, can we at least give Rice a parking ticket? Or is her team ship more important than rule of law?

:lol: :lol:
8-)
:evil:

She and Jarrett are a disgrace. Anyone that apologises for them is a disgrace as well.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

LOL....Urine lala land Hoof.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:
Reminds me of a certain IRS case.
Salute the Marines
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Reminds me of a certain IRS case.
Yup. Worked for Lois Lerner and a few others.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
He must have the same lawyers every Obama WH staffer has.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
wasn't that used liberally during the Obummer years by his folks?

He has every right to do that though, so a year later we still got zippo and I am STILL waiting on someone to tell me how the Russians got Trump elected.

From what I see Flynn spoke to the Russian ambassador about sanctions, he may have spoken out of turn or whatever but how is that a big deal? I would imagine between two diplomats that subject would come up. Russia!!!!
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Probably similar...and he's just as guilty as they are. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

He has every right to do that though, so a year later we still got zippo and I am STILL waiting on someone to tell me how the Russians got Trump elected.

From what I see Flynn spoke to the Russian ambassador about sanctions, he may have spoken out of turn or whatever but how is that a big deal? I would imagine between two diplomats that subject would come up. Russia!!!!
You act as if this is winding up. This is just getting started . . .
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Probably similar...and he's just as guilty as they are. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?
That's easy to say as an outside observer. Frankly, if Congress asked me to testify on the color of the sky, I'd refuse.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
That's easy to say as an outside observer. Frankly, if Congress asked me to testify on the color of the sky, I'd refuse.
I agree with you, taking the fifth is a good idea. Some people think differently, when the shoe is on the other foot.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Just getting started? they have been investigating for a year and so far squat. Yes it is rather obvious that Flynn lied about contacts with a Russian Ambassador, oh darn, he was fired. But the dems are not going to like where this fiasco they pushed is going to go..... again, please tell me exactly how the Russians got Trump elected. Fake stories on facebook, 99% of the crap on facebook is crap.....duh. Are you saying the emails sent to wikileaks by a dnc staffer were somehow caused by Russia or that Russia made up the emails? The emails are what they are and they show the illegal and unethical activities of the Clintons, IIWII
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
I agree with you, taking the fifth is a good idea. Some people think differently, when the shoe is on the other foot.
Yes Flynn lied to congress, he got fired, Thunder thighs lied about alot of stuff to Congress (Benghazi for example) she got to run for prez
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Just getting started? they have been investigating for a year and so far squat. Yes it is rather obvious that Flynn lied about contacts with a Russian Ambassador, oh darn, he was fired. But the dems are not going to like where this fiasco they pushed is going to go..... again, please tell me exactly how the Russians got Trump elected. Fake stories on facebook, 99% of the crap on facebook is crap.....duh. Are you saying the emails sent to wikileaks by a dnc staffer were somehow caused by Russia or that Russia made up the emails? The emails are what they are and they show the illegal and unethical activities of the Clintons, IIWII
Yep. Just getting started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Have fun eating another nothing burger. You guys have an endless appetite for embarrassing yourselves.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Have fun eating another nothing burger. You guys have an endless appetite for embarrassing yourselves.

It may be, but it's worth allowing the processes (plural) to play out. I'm sure you guys have nothing to worry about.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: wasn't that used liberally during the Obummer years by his folks?

It may be, but it's worth allowing the processes (plural) to play out. I'm sure you guys have nothing to worry about.

I'm looking forward to you guys being shown as dishonest and hateful fools yet again.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: You act as if this is winding up. This is just getting started . . .

I'm looking forward to you guys being shown as dishonest and hateful fools yet again.
Seems to me you are overly personalizing things, but OK.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: Just getting started? they have been investigating for a year and so far squat. Yes it is rather obvious that Flynn lied about contacts with a Russian Ambassador, oh darn, he was fired. But the dems are not going to like where this fiasco they pushed is going to go..... again, please tell me exactly how the Russians got Trump elected. Fake stories on facebook, 99% of the crap on facebook is crap.....duh. Are you saying the emails sent to wikileaks by a dnc staffer were somehow caused by Russia or that Russia made up the emails? The emails are what they are and they show the illegal and unethical activities of the Clintons, IIWII

Seems to me you are overly personalizing things, but OK.

Huh? You're a bullshit factory. Why are you indignant at being called out for it? You could stop the bullshit to not get the label.