United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:00 am

Time zone: America/New_York


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19078
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
You have no idea what is "close" to a Logan Act violation, it has never been tested in courts.

This is the Logan Act,"Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

That is what Flynn did.

You repeated that there has never been anyone convicted of the Logan Act, which was what I posted. And I posted that there were good reasons no one has ever been prosecuted, meaning that I don't think Flynn should have been charged with a violation. Not sure what about that is TDS. Nothing I've written is false, you just don't like it.


LOL. A minute ago you were accusing me of agreeing with you. Now your say I have no idea what a Logan act violation would be because it hasn't been tested in the courts (actually, that's wrong), then proceed to tell me how *you* know he did commit a violation by way of a benign comments which don't come close to meeting the spirit of the law or previous indictments.

This is hilarious.


Do I need to write, "IMO", before every post? IMO, he took actions which are in laid out in the Logan Act. You disagree. Whoopee, move on.

And no, it hasn't been tested in the courts. There were 2 indictments, zero prosecutions.


1. That's been apparent throughout.

2. Grand jury indictment.


Yes, indictment. Are you going to argue that an indictment is a "test of the court"?


We were arguing over what would be close to a violation of the Logan act. Looking at past indictments seems pretty relevant, as a frame of reference.

You look utterly silly arguing he violated it based on all the info we know right now, though I'm sure you're just repeating what the talking heads on CNN are saying.

_________________
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants."
- Gen. Omar Bradley


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5075
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
LOL........The f’ing fix was in from the get go.........

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-nunes-blows-up-threatens-contempt-after-fbi-stonewalls-house-on-russia-investigator-demoted-for-anti-trump-bias/article/2642387

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5075
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
So they put an anti-trump/pro Killary ass on the investigation AND this same ass investigated the Killary email scandal? The whole system is corrupt.

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 8447
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
You have no idea what is "close" to a Logan Act violation, it has never been tested in courts.

This is the Logan Act,"Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

That is what Flynn did.

You repeated that there has never been anyone convicted of the Logan Act, which was what I posted. And I posted that there were good reasons no one has ever been prosecuted, meaning that I don't think Flynn should have been charged with a violation. Not sure what about that is TDS. Nothing I've written is false, you just don't like it.


LOL. A minute ago you were accusing me of agreeing with you. Now your say I have no idea what a Logan act violation would be because it hasn't been tested in the courts (actually, that's wrong), then proceed to tell me how *you* know he did commit a violation by way of a benign comments which don't come close to meeting the spirit of the law or previous indictments.

This is hilarious.


Do I need to write, "IMO", before every post? IMO, he took actions which are in laid out in the Logan Act. You disagree. Whoopee, move on.

And no, it hasn't been tested in the courts. There were 2 indictments, zero prosecutions.


1. That's been apparent throughout.

2. Grand jury indictment.


Yes, indictment. Are you going to argue that an indictment is a "test of the court"?


We were arguing over what would be close to a violation of the Logan act. Looking at past indictments seems pretty relevant, as a frame of reference.

You look utterly silly arguing he violated it based on all the info we know right now, though I'm sure you're just repeating what the talking heads on CNN are saying.


I wasn't arguing, I was giving my opinion. It is pure conjecture based on the complete absence of anyone ever being convicted. You seem to think a single grand jury indictment, from 1803, is relevant. I don't. And I don't really care. I don't think he should be indicted on what he did, which is why I said there are good reasons no one has been convicted of it, and no one has been indicted in a long, long, long time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30817
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Just so we're clear here, Mueller's charter is to investigate Russian collusion to interfere with the election. The best he can come up with is a procedural crime comitted AFTER the election.

This guy Mueller is as dirty as Fitzgerald.


You dopes keep saying procedural crime. He wasn't charged with a procedural crime. His crime is similar to Wild Bills impeachment crime.


it is funny watching the msm orgasm over this Flynn deal, it is going to take out Trump!!!!!!! No as still there is nothing illegal that was done, you can talk to Russians, that is not illegal but keep spending millions on the fishing expedition.....couldn't poor people use that for housing?


You are simply wrong. He committed several crimes, and the idea that "you can talk to Russians", is completely wrong.
I'll give you a hint. Private citizens can have conversations with officials from Great Britain. They can't have conversations with officials from Russia. I'll leave it to you to figure out the difference between those 2 countries.

As for Flynn, he can certainly have conversations with Russia, in the context of what Sean Spicer said he did (we know now that Spicer was also lying out of his butt), but discussing sanctions with them is a no-no, and has the smell of a quid pro quo. That is the reason that he, and other Trump team members, have lied about their contacts with Russia over and over. They knew what they were doing, and got caught.

Is it the worst crime ever committed? No. But it's still a big deal, and anyone who wants to talk about "draining the swamp", has zero credibility if they think Trump is going to do that.
We're back to your "only elected officials can talk with foreigners!" nonsense?

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 8447
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Just so we're clear here, Mueller's charter is to investigate Russian collusion to interfere with the election. The best he can come up with is a procedural crime comitted AFTER the election.

This guy Mueller is as dirty as Fitzgerald.


You dopes keep saying procedural crime. He wasn't charged with a procedural crime. His crime is similar to Wild Bills impeachment crime.


it is funny watching the msm orgasm over this Flynn deal, it is going to take out Trump!!!!!!! No as still there is nothing illegal that was done, you can talk to Russians, that is not illegal but keep spending millions on the fishing expedition.....couldn't poor people use that for housing?


You are simply wrong. He committed several crimes, and the idea that "you can talk to Russians", is completely wrong.
I'll give you a hint. Private citizens can have conversations with officials from Great Britain. They can't have conversations with officials from Russia. I'll leave it to you to figure out the difference between those 2 countries.

As for Flynn, he can certainly have conversations with Russia, in the context of what Sean Spicer said he did (we know now that Spicer was also lying out of his butt), but discussing sanctions with them is a no-no, and has the smell of a quid pro quo. That is the reason that he, and other Trump team members, have lied about their contacts with Russia over and over. They knew what they were doing, and got caught.

Is it the worst crime ever committed? No. But it's still a big deal, and anyone who wants to talk about "draining the swamp", has zero credibility if they think Trump is going to do that.
We're back to your "only elected officials can talk with foreigners!" nonsense?


No, we're not. You're the one that doesn't understand what I said. It's really not difficult.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30817
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Just so we're clear here, Mueller's charter is to investigate Russian collusion to interfere with the election. The best he can come up with is a procedural crime comitted AFTER the election.

This guy Mueller is as dirty as Fitzgerald.


You dopes keep saying procedural crime. He wasn't charged with a procedural crime. His crime is similar to Wild Bills impeachment crime.


it is funny watching the msm orgasm over this Flynn deal, it is going to take out Trump!!!!!!! No as still there is nothing illegal that was done, you can talk to Russians, that is not illegal but keep spending millions on the fishing expedition.....couldn't poor people use that for housing?


You are simply wrong. He committed several crimes, and the idea that "you can talk to Russians", is completely wrong.
I'll give you a hint. Private citizens can have conversations with officials from Great Britain. They can't have conversations with officials from Russia. I'll leave it to you to figure out the difference between those 2 countries.

As for Flynn, he can certainly have conversations with Russia, in the context of what Sean Spicer said he did (we know now that Spicer was also lying out of his butt), but discussing sanctions with them is a no-no, and has the smell of a quid pro quo. That is the reason that he, and other Trump team members, have lied about their contacts with Russia over and over. They knew what they were doing, and got caught.

Is it the worst crime ever committed? No. But it's still a big deal, and anyone who wants to talk about "draining the swamp", has zero credibility if they think Trump is going to do that.
We're back to your "only elected officials can talk with foreigners!" nonsense?


No, we're not. You're the one that doesn't understand what I said. It's really not difficult.
I understand your BS, thusly I mock it.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19078
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
HokieHam wrote:


The public should see what they were saying.

_________________
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants."
- Gen. Omar Bradley


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19078
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
HokieFanDC wrote:
I don't think he should be indicted on what he did, which is why I said there are good reasons no one has been convicted of it, and no one has been indicted in a long, long, long time.


I don't either. That's why I don't excuse an attempted coup under some bullshirt auspices of Russian collusion / election meddling against the duly elected president as "politics."

_________________
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants."
- Gen. Omar Bradley


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5075
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:


The public should see what they were saying.

Yup.

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19078
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp

_________________
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants."
- Gen. Omar Bradley


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5075
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
You know what would be great. Trump should fire Mueller and disband the whole investigation. Massive head explosions.

This is unreal......

The chick he sent the texts to, his mistress, was an fbi lawyer......AND, they both worked on the Clinton email probe.


http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/03/mueller-aide-fired-for-anti-trump-texts-now-facing-review-for-role-in-clinton-email-probe.htm.html?x

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-03/anti-trump-fbi-agent-fired-mueller-probe-relied-russian-dossier

Quote:
Veteran FBI agent Peter Strzok - who headed up the Hillary Clinton email investigation, was dismissed from Mueller's Trump-Russia probe in mid-August and relegated to the FBI's Human Resources department, after the DOJ opened an inquiry into anti-Trump / pro-Clinton text messages Strzok sent to his Trump-hating mistress - FBI lawyer Lisa Page, while the two were working together on the Clinton probe. Page was also fired from the Mueller investigation into Russian meddling earlier this year.

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm
Posts: 6446
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
No, YOU are simply wrong. There is nothing illegal about transition team members talking with foreign representatives -- absolutely none. Every administration has done it as part of the transition period.

You show your ignorance with the "Private citizens can have conversations with officials from Great Britain. They can't have conversations with officials from Russia." Just simply not true.


It is true. The US had just put sanctions on Russia. Flynn was interfering with the US govt. policy on an adversarial country. There's a reason they were all lying about it.
Put it this way, why do you think they were all lying about their interactions with Russia? Why do you think Flynn lied to Pence, an honest man who was not part of Trump's inner circle?


Ummm....I think Flynn probably lied because he did something embarrassing (not illegal), or he's an habitual liar - who knows. But anyways, even the Obama admin said there was nothing wrong with them contacting Russia.

========================================


Flashback: Obama State Department – ‘No Problem’ with Trump Transition Team Contacting Foreign Officials
by Kristina Wong3 Dec 20171,303

The Obama administration earlier this year said unequivocally that it did not have a problem with the Trump transition team reaching out to foreign officials, contrary to reports suggesting otherwise.

On January 13, 2017, State Department spokesman Mark Toner (pictured) said, “this building doesn’t see anything necessarily inappropriate about contact between members of the incoming administration and foreign officials.”

The remark came in response to a reporter’s question specifically about then-incoming National Security Adviser Ret. Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn and then-Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergei Kislyak.

Yet Trump critics cried foul about those calls, after revelations on Friday that Flynn, during the transition period, had asked Kislyak to ask Moscow not to retaliate to Obama administration sanctions imposed on December 29, 2016, and that he had also asked him to vote down or delay a United Nations vote condemning Israeli settlements.

They said that Flynn potentially violated the Logan Act, a law enacted in 1799 that prohibits negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

Since then, no one has ever been successfully prosecuted for violating it.

Here is Toner’s full exchange with a reporter at the State Department briefing:



Quote:
QUESTION: No, I got just one more. You probably have seen —

MR TONER: Excuse me.

QUESTION: — reports starting yesterday, but then more of them this morning, about contact between the incoming national security advisor and the Russian ambassador. I’m just wondering, from the State Department’s point of view, is this something that’s of concern at all? Or – I’ll just leave it there and then follow up.

MR TONER: Again, not necessarily – I’ve seen the reports. I don’t think they’ve been confirmed or corroborated yet. But that’s – as he’s part of the transition team, that’s really for them to speak to in how they are engaging. I mean —

QUESTION: Right, but —

MR TONER: — the president-elect is also engaged on his own with many world leaders.

QUESTION: Right.

MR TONER: So I don’t want to speculate and I don’t want to —

QUESTION: So there’s nothing – this building doesn’t see anything necessarily inappropriate about contact between members of the incoming administration and foreign officials —

MR TONER: No.

QUESTION: — no matter what country they’re from?

MR TONER: No.

QUESTION: Right?

MR TONER: No. And again, this has been ongoing. I mean, we stand ready if they want to work through the State Department to contact some of these individuals, but we have no comment or no problem with them doing such on their own. 13 1/13/2017

QUESTION: Okay. Thank you.

MR TONER: Yeah.


http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -official/

_________________
"My goal is to destroy the New York Times and CNN... Once our voices are heard, then Democracy will happen."

- Andrew Breitbart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 9541
HokieHam wrote:
So they put an anti-trump/pro Killary ass on the investigation AND this same ass investigated the Killary email scandal? The whole system is corrupt.


Tar...feather.

But if I could be king for a day...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 9541
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
No, YOU are simply wrong. There is nothing illegal about transition team members talking with foreign representatives -- absolutely none. Every administration has done it as part of the transition period.

You show your ignorance with the "Private citizens can have conversations with officials from Great Britain. They can't have conversations with officials from Russia." Just simply not true.


It is true. The US had just put sanctions on Russia. Flynn was interfering with the US govt. policy on an adversarial country. There's a reason they were all lying about it.
Put it this way, why do you think they were all lying about their interactions with Russia? Why do you think Flynn lied to Pence, an honest man who was not part of Trump's inner circle?


Ummm....I think Flynn probably lied because he did something embarrassing (not illegal), or he's an habitual liar - who knows. But anyways, even the Obama admin said there was nothing wrong with them contacting Russia.

========================================


Flashback: Obama State Department – ‘No Problem’ with Trump Transition Team Contacting Foreign Officials
by Kristina Wong3 Dec 20171,303

The Obama administration earlier this year said unequivocally that it did not have a problem with the Trump transition team reaching out to foreign officials, contrary to reports suggesting otherwise.

On January 13, 2017, State Department spokesman Mark Toner (pictured) said, “this building doesn’t see anything necessarily inappropriate about contact between members of the incoming administration and foreign officials.”

The remark came in response to a reporter’s question specifically about then-incoming National Security Adviser Ret. Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn and then-Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergei Kislyak.

Yet Trump critics cried foul about those calls, after revelations on Friday that Flynn, during the transition period, had asked Kislyak to ask Moscow not to retaliate to Obama administration sanctions imposed on December 29, 2016, and that he had also asked him to vote down or delay a United Nations vote condemning Israeli settlements.

They said that Flynn potentially violated the Logan Act, a law enacted in 1799 that prohibits negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

Since then, no one has ever been successfully prosecuted for violating it.

Here is Toner’s full exchange with a reporter at the State Department briefing:



Quote:
QUESTION: No, I got just one more. You probably have seen —

MR TONER: Excuse me.

QUESTION: — reports starting yesterday, but then more of them this morning, about contact between the incoming national security advisor and the Russian ambassador. I’m just wondering, from the State Department’s point of view, is this something that’s of concern at all? Or – I’ll just leave it there and then follow up.

MR TONER: Again, not necessarily – I’ve seen the reports. I don’t think they’ve been confirmed or corroborated yet. But that’s – as he’s part of the transition team, that’s really for them to speak to in how they are engaging. I mean —

QUESTION: Right, but —

MR TONER: — the president-elect is also engaged on his own with many world leaders.

QUESTION: Right.

MR TONER: So I don’t want to speculate and I don’t want to —

QUESTION: So there’s nothing – this building doesn’t see anything necessarily inappropriate about contact between members of the incoming administration and foreign officials —

MR TONER: No.

QUESTION: — no matter what country they’re from?

MR TONER: No.

QUESTION: Right?

MR TONER: No. And again, this has been ongoing. I mean, we stand ready if they want to work through the State Department to contact some of these individuals, but we have no comment or no problem with them doing such on their own. 13 1/13/2017

QUESTION: Okay. Thank you.

MR TONER: Yeah.


http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -official/


Oh, Snap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm
Posts: 6446
Anyone that thinks Flynn is pleading guilty to a lesser charge to avoid being charged with a more serious crime is going to be disappointed.

===================================================

Quote:
Justice Department policy calls for prosecutors to indict a defendant on the most serious readily provable charge, not to plead out a case on minor charges to obtain cooperation. The federal sentencing guidelines also encourage this. They allow a judge to sentence the defendant below the often harsh guidelines calculation. This can mean a cooperator gets as little as zero jail time or time-served, no matter how serious the charges. This sentencing leniency happens only if the defendant pleads guilty and provides substantial assistance to the government’s investigation. That is what enables the prosecutor to entice an accomplice to cooperate; the prosecutor does not need to entice cooperation by pleading the case out for a song.


Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... mpeachment

_________________
"My goal is to destroy the New York Times and CNN... Once our voices are heard, then Democracy will happen."

- Andrew Breitbart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 9541
All this Logan Act talk... does this mean the AG will finally have the stones to go after John Kerry, who, negotiated w the North Vietnamese as a "Winter Soldier"?

Lock his arse up!
Tar! Feather! March him down the D.C. mall tied to a splintery pine log!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5075
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
RiverguyVT wrote:
All this Logan Act talk... does this mean the AG will finally have the stones to go after John Kerry, who, negotiated w the North Vietnamese as a "Winter Soldier"?

Lock his arse up!
Tar! Feather! March him down the D.C. mall tied to a splintery pine log!

This whole thing is a farce. everyone on the left and the swamp hates him anyway......I’d fire them all.

You’re fired.......now try to impeach me.

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5075
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
I mean really......wtf. This guy is just planning on investigating for the next 4years.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/deutsche-bank-is-said-to-have-received-subpoena-on-client-trump

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 8447
HokieHam wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
All this Logan Act talk... does this mean the AG will finally have the stones to go after John Kerry, who, negotiated w the North Vietnamese as a "Winter Soldier"?

Lock his arse up!
Tar! Feather! March him down the D.C. mall tied to a splintery pine log!

This whole thing is a farce. everyone on the left and the swamp hates him anyway......I’d fire them all.

You’re fired.......now try to impeach me.


Yet, still, no one can come up with any reason why Flynn lied to the FBI? Most people who lie are hiding something. What do you think he was hiding?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5075
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
All this Logan Act talk... does this mean the AG will finally have the stones to go after John Kerry, who, negotiated w the North Vietnamese as a "Winter Soldier"?

Lock his arse up!
Tar! Feather! March him down the D.C. mall tied to a splintery pine log!

This whole thing is a farce. everyone on the left and the swamp hates him anyway......I’d fire them all.

You’re fired.......now try to impeach me.


Yet, still, no one can come up with any reason why Flynn lied to the FBI? Most people who lie are hiding something. What do you think he was hiding?

Who knows? Maybe he thought he did something wrong......I just don’t know.

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30817
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
HokieHam wrote:
I mean really......wtf. This guy is just planning on investigating for the next 4years.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/deutsche-bank-is-said-to-have-received-subpoena-on-client-trump
Total fishing expedition.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5075
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
WSJ editorial board calls on Mueller to step down.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-05/wall-street-journal-slams-too-conflicted-mueller-should-step-down

Quote:
Donald Trump is his own worst enemy, as his many ill-advised tweets on the weekend about Michael Flynn, the FBI and Robert Mueller’s Russia probe demonstrate. But that doesn’t mean that Mr. Mueller and the Federal Bureau of Investigation deserve a pass about their motives and methods, as new information raises troubling questions.

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 8658
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
All this Logan Act talk... does this mean the AG will finally have the stones to go after John Kerry, who, negotiated w the North Vietnamese as a "Winter Soldier"?

Lock his arse up!
Tar! Feather! March him down the D.C. mall tied to a splintery pine log!

This whole thing is a farce. everyone on the left and the swamp hates him anyway......I’d fire them all.

You’re fired.......now try to impeach me.


Yet, still, no one can come up with any reason why Flynn lied to the FBI? Most people who lie are hiding something. What do you think he was hiding?


Keep in mind he came out strong for Trump very early and was a big supporter. So he was doing what he thought was best. The reality is that nothing he said with the Russian dude is illegal or anything else. The reason he pled guilty was his family is exhausted and financially drained and wants it to end. Remember, Thunder thighs lied like crazy to the FBI, has she been arrested. The reality is the dems and Mueller are trying to find anything in the world to nail on Trump to nullify a valid election (that is really sad). But with the current makeup of our congress there is no way they will get impeachment crap thru it so the people with TDS are praying Mueller can hang on and keep wasting money and keep attacking people long enough that the dems take congress again and they can impeach Trump.....and we get Pence. It is idiocy and the epitome of the waste that is our gov.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Michael Flynn
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 8447
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
All this Logan Act talk... does this mean the AG will finally have the stones to go after John Kerry, who, negotiated w the North Vietnamese as a "Winter Soldier"?

Lock his arse up!
Tar! Feather! March him down the D.C. mall tied to a splintery pine log!

This whole thing is a farce. everyone on the left and the swamp hates him anyway......I’d fire them all.

You’re fired.......now try to impeach me.


Yet, still, no one can come up with any reason why Flynn lied to the FBI? Most people who lie are hiding something. What do you think he was hiding?


Keep in mind he came out strong for Trump very early and was a big supporter. So he was doing what he thought was best. The reality is that nothing he said with the Russian dude is illegal or anything else. The reason he pled guilty was his family is exhausted and financially drained and wants it to end. Remember, Thunder thighs lied like crazy to the FBI, has she been arrested. The reality is the dems and Mueller are trying to find anything in the world to nail on Trump to nullify a valid election (that is really sad). But with the current makeup of our congress there is no way they will get impeachment crap thru it so the people with TDS are praying Mueller can hang on and keep wasting money and keep attacking people long enough that the dems take congress again and they can impeach Trump.....and we get Pence. It is idiocy and the epitome of the waste that is our gov.


That's not an answer as to why he lied. If he was "doing what he thought was best", what did he do that he didn't want people to know about? You're right, what he did and said was not something that he was going to be charged with, so there was no reason to lie about that.

As for thunder thighs, you're making up stuff. What lie did she tell them?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Time zone: America/New_York


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!