Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Michael Flynn

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Yep. Just getting started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have fun eating another nothing burger. You guys have an endless appetite for embarrassing yourselves.

It may be, but it's worth allowing the processes (plural) to play out. I'm sure you guys have nothing to worry about.

I'm looking forward to you guys being shown as dishonest and hateful fools yet again.
Seems to me you are overly personalizing things, but OK.

Huh? You're a bullshit factory. Why are you indignant at being called out for it? You could stop the bullshit to not get the label.
OK.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
Fake Trump.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
wasn't that used liberally during the Obummer years by his folks?

He has every right to do that though, so a year later we still got zippo and I am STILL waiting on someone to tell me how the Russians got Trump elected.

From what I see Flynn spoke to the Russian ambassador about sanctions, he may have spoken out of turn or whatever but how is that a big deal? I would imagine between two diplomats that subject would come up. Russia!!!!
You act as if this is winding up. This is just getting started . . .
Just getting started? they have been investigating for a year and so far squat. Yes it is rather obvious that Flynn lied about contacts with a Russian Ambassador, oh darn, he was fired. But the dems are not going to like where this fiasco they pushed is going to go..... again, please tell me exactly how the Russians got Trump elected. Fake stories on facebook, 99% of the crap on facebook is crap.....duh. Are you saying the emails sent to wikileaks by a dnc staffer were somehow caused by Russia or that Russia made up the emails? The emails are what they are and they show the illegal and unethical activities of the Clintons, IIWII
Yep. Just getting started.

This is certainly interesting.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gop-operat ... 1498770851

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

He has every right to do that though, so a year later we still got zippo and I am STILL waiting on someone to tell me how the Russians got Trump elected.

From what I see Flynn spoke to the Russian ambassador about sanctions, he may have spoken out of turn or whatever but how is that a big deal? I would imagine between two diplomats that subject would come up. Russia!!!!
Just getting started? they have been investigating for a year and so far squat. Yes it is rather obvious that Flynn lied about contacts with a Russian Ambassador, oh darn, he was fired. But the dems are not going to like where this fiasco they pushed is going to go..... again, please tell me exactly how the Russians got Trump elected. Fake stories on facebook, 99% of the crap on facebook is crap.....duh. Are you saying the emails sent to wikileaks by a dnc staffer were somehow caused by Russia or that Russia made up the emails? The emails are what they are and they show the illegal and unethical activities of the Clintons, IIWII

Read that earlier today. Doesn't make any sense if Flynn has already been cleared unless....it's all bullshit.

This seems like a nothingburger story about an opposition researcher looking for dirt online wrapped in some conspiracy and anonymous sources.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: wasn't that used liberally during the Obummer years by his folks?

Read that earlier today. Doesn't make any sense if Flynn has already been cleared unless....it's all bullshit.

This seems like a nothingburger story about an opposition researcher looking for dirt online wrapped in some conspiracy and anonymous sources.
Got it.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.

It's garbage. Flynn could have just gotten the emails straight from Putin! Duhh.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: It's garbage. Flynn could have just gotten the emails straight from Putin! Duhh.
5,715,258 US intelligence agencies confirm.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

It certainly had Rachel Maddow all wet on the air last night. Don't see what the issue really is. Flynn has been investigated a dozen different ways so not sure what is relevant.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/ ... ynn-probe/

Senate committee presses acting FBI Director McCabe on involvement in Flynn probe

The head of the Senate Judiciary Committee is demanding to know why acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe did not recuse himself from investigations involving President Trump’s former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

Sen. Charles Grassley wrote Thursday to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to reiterate his concern about “the appearance of political bias at the FBI” and cited recent a recent news report that indicates Mr. McCabe is the subject of an ongoing sex discrimination complaint that was supported by Mr. Flynn.

“That evidence and the failure to recuse calls into question whether Mr. McCabe handled the Flynn investigation fairly and objectively, or whether he had any retaliatory motive against Flynn for being an adverse witness to him in a pending proceeding,” Mr. Grassley wrote.

The Iowa Republican has previously raised concern over Mr. McCabe’s failure to recuse himself from the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

Mr. McCabe landed in an unfavorable spotlight last year when reports surfaced that his wife, Jill McCabe, collected hundreds of thousands of dollars from organizations overseen by Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a Clinton ally, during her unsuccessful 2015 campaign for the Virginia state Senate.

Mr. McCabe was at the time overseeing the FBI’s Washington field office, which was providing the manpower to investigate Mrs. Clinton’s secret email server. He was promoted to the position of deputy director by Mr. Comey in February 2016.

The Justice Department Inspector General is reviewing whether Mr. McCabe should have recused himself from aspects of the Clinton probe.

In the sex discrimination case, the news report cited by Mr. Grassley indicates that Mr. Flynn provided a letter of support for Robyn Gritz, the former FBI agent who filed the Equal Employment Opportunity complaint against Mr. McCabe.

Mr. Grassley said he was also concerned about reports that three FBI employees said they heard Mr. McCabe make disparaging remarks about Mr. Flynn “before and during the time the retired Army general emerged as a figure in the Russia case.”

Mr. Grassley asked Mr. Rosenstein to explain “the steps you intend to take as Mr. McCabe’s supervisor to address the appearance of political and other conflicts of interest.”

He also asked the deputy attorney general to provide copies of unredacted documents that lay out the situations in which Mr. McCabe would need to recuse himself from investigations. The senator said he had previously received redacted copies of the documents, which indicate that Mr. McCabe had “approval authority for his own recusal memo.”
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

133743Hokie wrote:It certainly had Rachel Maddow all wet on the air last night. Don't see what the issue really is. Flynn has been investigated a dozen different ways so not sure what is relevant.
Just more rancid, botulism infected raw meat for the rabid nimrods.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Have fun eating another nothing burger. You guys have an endless appetite for embarrassing yourselves.
Got it.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-flynn ... 1512138539
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Yeah, once again......you don’t get it.
Just like clockwork.......

It seems this charge is months behind Trump’s own investigation. This is why he fired the Obama lackey, because he lied to Pence.

I can’t wait for Maxine Waters to come out and claim this proves “COLLUSION!!!”
Well.......
A: Collusion is not illegal.
B: This isn’t the collusion they were carping about, that the Russians helped Trump win the election.

So, what are we left with?

Nothing.........this is nothing but The Ministry of Truth fluffing up you dopes on the left.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:

It seems this charge is months behind Trump’s own investigation. This is why he fired the Obama lackey, because he lied to Pence.

Well.......
B: This isn’t the collusion they were carping about, that the Russians helped Trump win the election.

Nothing.........this is nothing but The Ministry of Truth fluffing up you dopes on the left.
We will see. It's just getting started.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Well.......

You willing to place any bets?
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:

Well.......

At least you got all the talking points right. Obama lackey is the best one.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Well.......

Yeah......the lackey part was over the top.

Where else am I wrong?

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Well.......

Where else am I wrong?
Flynn is getting ready to sing. let's wait and listen.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

[quote="ip_law-hokie"][quote="HokieHam"][quote="HokieFanDC"][quote="HokieHam"][quote]Got it.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-flynn ... 1512138539[/quote]

Well.......

Nothing.........this is nothing but The Ministry of Truth fluffing up you dopes on the left.[/quote]

At least you got all the talking points right. Obama lackey is the best one.[/quote]

Where else am I wrong?[/quote]

Flynn is getting ready to sing. let's wait and listen.[/quote]
Bets? Come on........this is a NOTHING burger with regards to any collusion to win the election.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Well.......

Where else am I wrong?
1) The Trump investigation was way behind the rest of the world, and the Obama admin, who had already been saying Flynn was a turd.
2) He didn't fire him b/c he lied to Pence. He fired him b/c the media published the story about his lies. He knew about his lies well before firing him, and had been warned multiple times not to hire Flynn.

You got the collusion part correct, as far as I can tell.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Well.......

what I don't get is in his job for his short time working as a gov. employee under Trump he would talk to russians and prob everyone else on the planet....ummm. its part of his job.

But even if he talked about sanctions with the russian ambass...ok, so what, anybody can call the ruskee and request they don't go nuts over the obummer sanctions
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Well.......

what I don't get is in his job for his short time working as a gov. employee under Trump he would talk to russians and prob everyone else on the planet....ummm. its part of his job.

But even if he talked about sanctions with the russian ambass...ok, so what, anybody can call the ruskee and request they don't go nuts over the obummer sanctions
The lies, it's always the lies that get you in trouble.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Well.......

First, he wasn't working as a gov. employee. Second, if it was NBD, he should probably have sought out better advice, then he wouldn't have lied about his communications, repeatedly.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Well.......

The lies, it's always the lies that get you in trouble.
well yea, lying to the fbi is not bright but I am not sure Flynn tells the truth alot
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

LOL

of all the stupid 9 page threads on UWS,...and there are many... this may be the most stupid.

Procedural malfeasance.
That's. All this is.

Reckon Hillary! ever lied to the FBI on anything more than a procedural question?
Somma y'all are laughable

And yes, this kerfluffle proves there are two sets of rules and laws.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.