CWHOKIECPA has changed the culture of the people of TSL.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

CWHOKIECPA has changed the culture of the people of TSL.

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

That's right. After there were no charges filed against JW today I saw most guys agreeing that it was the right call. It was. You guys can thank me later. Guys are starting to see the false rape culture. I saw VT73 and BigDave agreeing.

More than likely this chick screwed her BF early in the night and then had sex with the next great QB at FSU. When she couldn't get a commitment from Winston after the one night stand, she felt like a slut and felt bad about cheating on her BF. There was no one left to blame but herse... I mean Jameis Winston.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
Florida Hokie
Party: Like a Rock Star

Re: CWHOKIECPA has changed the culture of the people of TSL.

Post by Florida Hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:That's right. After there were no charges filed against JW today I saw most guys agreeing that it was the right call. It was. You guys can thank me later. Guys are starting to see the false rape culture. I saw VT73 and BigDave agreeing.

More than likely this chick screwed her BF early in the night and then had sex with the next great QB at FSU. When she couldn't get a commitment from Winston after the one night stand, she felt like a slut and felt bad about cheating on her BF. There was no one left to blame but herse... I mean Jameis Winston.
Yeah - you really taught us all how, when evidence points to a certain conclusion, it might mean someone isn't charged with something.

Thanks for shining the light on that.
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Yeah - you really taught us all how, when evidence points to a certain conclusion, it might mean someone isn't charged with something.

Thanks for shining the light on that.[/quote]

Don't be jealous. Very few people made a difference on the old UWS. I was one of them. No pledge needed. Just hard work and dedication to get the masses to see the real truth.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:Yeah - you really taught us all how, when evidence points to a certain conclusion, it might mean someone isn't charged with something.

Don't be jealous. Very few people made a difference on the old UWS. I was one of them. No pledge needed. Just hard work and dedication to get the masses to see the real truth.
I'll be right back after I get my popcorn. You got the Minstrual Flo in your crosshairs. Don't let him off the hook! :lol:
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
RWNJ
Party: Independent

Post by RWNJ »

Spoken like a real 'Trucker':) (Others wont get the reference.)
CWHOKIECPA wrote:Yeah - you really taught us all how, when evidence points to a certain conclusion, it might mean someone isn't charged with something.

Don't be jealous. Very few people made a difference on the old UWS. I was one of them. No pledge needed. Just hard work and dedication to get the masses to see the real truth.[/quote]
We lived through Obama, you'll live through Trump
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

huh??? the evidence in the case is flimsy at best, has nothing to do with your hate for the evil wimmens
CWHOKIECPA wrote:That's right. After there were no charges filed against JW today I saw most guys agreeing that it was the right call. It was. You guys can thank me later. Guys are starting to see the false rape culture. I saw VT73 and BigDave agreeing.

CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

RWNJ wrote:Spoken like a real 'Trucker':) (Others wont get the reference.)

[/quote]

No, they won't.