So are you heathens ready for Iceaggedon this weekend?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

So are you heathens ready for Iceaggedon this weekend?

Post by Major Kong »

It's supposed to start getting interesting here tonight, then a small reprieve tomorrow then the brunt of the "geddon" Saturday Night thru Tuesday.

Rain, freezing rain, sleet and snow. I fired up my back up generator today and it's gooderly. I had my nephew check my Mom's generator and he says it's good. We went out to my BIL's and took his generator out my MIL's just in case.

We have plenty of milk, canned food, peanut butter, toilet paper, flour/corn tortillas, refried beans, beer, water and kerosene...we're good. :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

cwtcr hokie

Re: So are you heathens ready for Iceaggedon this weekend?

Post by cwtcr hokie »

the way the radar looks a lot of the Midwest and deep south is already hurting for power
Major Kong wrote:It's supposed to start getting interesting here tonight, then a small reprieve tomorrow then the brunt of the "geddon" Saturday Night thru Tuesday.

Rain, freezing rain, sleet and snow. I fired up my back up generator today and it's gooderly. I had my nephew check my Mom's generator and he says it's good. We went out to my BIL's and took his generator out my MIL's just in case.

We have plenty of milk, canned food, peanut butter, toilet paper, flour/corn tortillas, refried beans, beer, water and kerosene...we're good. :mrgreen:
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

Crap... guess I'd better go buy 10 loaves of bread, 6 gallons of milk and 120 rolls of toilet paper to get me through....
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

don't forget the syrup and eggs for the French toast spectacular!
Hokie CPA wrote:Crap... guess I'd better go buy 10 loaves of bread, 6 gallons of milk and 120 rolls of toilet paper to get me through....
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

In November, I buy enough toilet paper, paper towels, soap, laundry & dishwasher detergent, and every other non-perishable item to last through April. I hate snow, ice, & cold. Winter is for catching up on books & movies.
Hokie CPA wrote:Crap... guess I'd better go buy 10 loaves of bread, 6 gallons of milk and 120 rolls of toilet paper to get me through....
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

Techmomof2 wrote:In November, I buy enough toilet paper, paper towels, soap, laundry & dishwasher detergent, and every other non-perishable item to last through April. I hate snow, ice, & cold. Winter is for catching up on books & movies.
Oops gotta replace the wick on the KeroSun heater...I have plenty of clear kerosene though (and even 5 gallons of red dyed on standby). :)

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Major Kong wrote:It's supposed to start getting interesting here tonight, then a small reprieve tomorrow then the brunt of the "geddon" Saturday Night thru Tuesday.

Houtex is at the store stocking up on codine and MD 20/20.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:Houtex is at the store stocking up on codine and MD 20/20.
In that order :?: :mrgreen: