Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Obama wiretapped Trump Tower

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:I feel bad for Sean Spicer. He's a really nice guy, doing a great job in an almost impossible situation.
White House apologizes to British government over spying claims
At a Thursday press briefing, Spicer read out allegations originally made on Tuesday on Fox News by legal analyst Andrew Napolitano, that the UK intelligence agency GCHQ -- the equivalent of the US National Security Agency -- had spied on Trump.
"Judge Andrew Napolitano made the following statement, quote, 'Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command (to spy on Trump). He didn't use the NSA, he didn't use the CIA ... he used GCHQ,'" Spicer told journalists.
Throwing your closest ally under the bus based on a fake report on Fox News. Absolute amateur hour.
That looks bad, but I haven't received the alt reality briefing from Cap'n.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's fake news.
Sorry you guys are so gullible.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:I feel bad for Sean Spicer. He's a really nice guy, doing a great job in an almost impossible situation.
At a Thursday press briefing, Spicer read out allegations originally made on Tuesday on Fox News by legal analyst Andrew Napolitano, that the UK intelligence agency GCHQ -- the equivalent of the US National Security Agency -- had spied on Trump.
"Judge Andrew Napolitano made the following statement, quote, 'Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command (to spy on Trump). He didn't use the NSA, he didn't use the CIA ... he used GCHQ,'" Spicer told journalists.
Throwing your closest ally under the bus based on a fake report on Fox News. Absolute amateur hour.

It's fake news.
Atta boy. Always on the clock.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

It's fake news.
FBI has no info. Trump will drop his info later. Stay tuned.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/p ... hone-share

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

This hearing is a complete embarrassment of a shitshow. There's red meat in here for both sides. Libs are quoting pissgate as fact, and the department heads can't give any meaningful answers in a televised hearing. The whole thing is Kabuki theater.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

This hearing is a complete embarrassment of a shitshow. There's red meat in here for both sides. Libs are quoting pissgate as fact, and the department heads can't give any meaningful answers in a televised hearing. The whole thing is Kabuki theater.
I didn't hear the earlier stuff but the congressmen from Ohio are currently making fools of themselves. I agree, shitshow.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Chairman of today's hearings claims to have never heard of Carter Page or Roger Stone.

Seems legit.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

The Unusual people look like morons again, as usual.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

"I don't stand by anything"

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:We all knew this was bullshit of course.

No evidence to support Trump's claim that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower, DOJ says
Oh look, the media is playing stupid word games again. Yes, nobody climbed a telephone pole outside Trump tower and tapped into his phone line with alligator clips.

Hey, haven't heard Russia in the news lately. Its almost as if the whole thing was bullshit or something. Speaking of which, Russian hooker pee tests come back yet?
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Of course Obama didn't. But no doubt that his administration captured some of their communications. No idea whether someone like Rhodes or Jarrett ordered it and never will unless subpoenaed.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:We all knew this was bullshit of course.

No evidence to support Trump's claim that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower, DOJ says
Oh look, the media is playing stupid word games again. Yes, nobody climbed a telephone pole outside Trump tower and tapped into his phone line with alligator clips.

Hey, haven't heard Russia in the news lately. Its almost as if the whole thing was bullshit or something. Speaking of which, Russian hooker pee tests come back yet?
Got it!

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

133743Hokie wrote:Of course Obama didn't. But no doubt that his administration captured some of their communications. No idea whether someone like Rhodes or Jarrett ordered it and never will unless subpoenaed.
And even with subpoena... no one in DC has the stomach to enforce the subpoena, or the law, so even w a subpoena we would never find out.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
They should be in jail or shot.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Soft coup......Russian Hookers hardest hit.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
They should be in jail or shot.
the irony of all of this......Obeezy's legacy will be destroyed and Hillary walks off clean as a whistle.

Hillary must be the one from Delaware, not Biden, cause she is teflon....and teflon is made by dupont
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:Image
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

LOL
Salute the Marines
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Gee, I never would have imagined this in a million years.

WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.

All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry.

Prosecutors, under the beleaguered attorney general, Jeff Sessions, were hunting for the sources behind news media reports about contacts between Trump associates and Russia. Ultimately, the data and other evidence did not tie the committee to the leaks, and investigators debated whether they had hit a dead end and some even discussed closing the inquiry.

But William P. Barr revived languishing leak investigations after he became attorney general a year later. He moved a trusted prosecutor from New Jersey with little relevant experience to the main Justice Department to work on the Schiff-related case and about a half-dozen others, according to three people with knowledge of his work who did not want to be identified discussing federal investigations.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Schiff is a victim?

Yeah. Uh, no.
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:42 am Schiff is a victim?

Yeah. Uh, no.
I think the proper response is, ""you okay with this?".

Ppl were not a few days ago when it came from Sleepy Joe.

:D :D
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HooFighter wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:22 am Gee, I never would have imagined this in a million years.

WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.

All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry.

Prosecutors, under the beleaguered attorney general, Jeff Sessions, were hunting for the sources behind news media reports about contacts between Trump associates and Russia. Ultimately, the data and other evidence did not tie the committee to the leaks, and investigators debated whether they had hit a dead end and some even discussed closing the inquiry.

But William P. Barr revived languishing leak investigations after he became attorney general a year later. He moved a trusted prosecutor from New Jersey with little relevant experience to the main Justice Department to work on the Schiff-related case and about a half-dozen others, according to three people with knowledge of his work who did not want to be identified discussing federal investigations.

The leakers should be prosecuted. Schiff was a likely suspect.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson