Party: After 10

Re: Obama wiretapped Trump Tower

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:You losers are going to be pissed about Obama being indicted.
You think Obama's going to be indicted?
We know logic and reason aren't your thing, but this is retarded, even for you.
I'll take a wager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always Gutless is too big of a pussy. Already tried.

These snowflakes can put their money [emoji383] where their mouth is, or be feminine wine sipper pussies.

Idiot
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: These snowflakes can put their money [emoji383] where their mouth is, or be feminine wine sipper pussies.
The possibility of your favorite politician being exposed publicly as a criminal has really brought out the worst in you guys.

First your corrupt post-menopausal racketeering candidate loses, now mom jeans is being exposed. The last few months have been rough for you guys.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote: You think Obama's going to be indicted?
We know logic and reason aren't your thing, but this is retarded, even for you.
I'll take a wager.

These snowflakes can put their money [emoji383] where their mouth is, or be feminine wine sipper pussies.

Idiot
Pu say.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote: We know logic and reason aren't your thing, but this is retarded, even for you.
I'll take a wager.

Idiot
Pu say.

I took your money.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

I P, why such a snarky Dick all the time getting in these purse fights with AG and others? Anything to contribute on the actual topic of the thread?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:I P, why such a snarky Dick all the time getting in these purse fights with AG and others? Anything to contribute on the actual topic of the thread?
Don't collude with Cold War adversaries to rig an election and expect your phones not to be tapped.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I'll take a wager.

Idiot
Pu say.

I took your money.
Take some more, or just be all talk.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote: Always Gutless is too big of a pussy. Already tried.

Idiot
Pu say.

I took your money.

Diggety already proved himself a excrement talker that backs out.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: These snowflakes can put their money [emoji383] where their mouth is, or be feminine wine sipper pussies.

Idiot
Pu say.

I took your money.

Diggety already proved himself a excrement talker that backs out.
[emoji213][emoji213]

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:I P, why such a snarky Dick all the time getting in these purse fights with AG and others? Anything to contribute on the actual topic of the thread?
Don't collude with Cold War adversaries to rig an election and expect your phones not to be tapped.

Congratulations, you've now reached full 'nutter status in addition to being a Hillary voter. Sad.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

FBI investigation says no collusion.

FBI investigation says Russia attempted to hack BOTH parties for the purpose of destabilizing election and giving US a black eye.

FBI says no evidence Russian melding had any influence on the election.

FBI says no evidence Russia preferred a Trump win.

So no collusion and no rigging. So again, why would the administration get a FISA warrant to tap Trump people just weeks before the election?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

FBI investigation says Russia attempted to hack BOTH parties for the purpose of destabilizing election and giving US a black eye.

So no collusion and no rigging. So again, why would the administration get a FISA warrant to tap Trump people just weeks before the election?
Yep. Obama and the Democrats were listening to everything and everyone. If Trump took a dump and only wiped once we would have heard all about it by now.

They have nothing. At first I thought it was a campaign to undermine Trump's presidency...now I wonder if there's a chance that it's a cover/defense for illegal activity.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Do you have a link for any of these conclusions? Which FBI report do you speak of?

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

O proof of colluding......loser.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Do you have a link for any of these conclusions? Which FBI report do you speak of?
Where is your link to the otherwise? Where is there proof that the Russians "hacked" the election?

The 80's called and they want their foreign policy back......oh, and 0blahblah even said it didn't effect the outcome.....

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/w ... unt-231849
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

:lol:

Even assuming what you're saying is true, :roll: on what planet is 'colluding with a former cold war enemy' worse than taking it up the tailpipe from Putin as he waltzed right into Crimea and Syria? And I notice that none of the usuals here on UWS or in DC are saying one word about the shiite the Chinese have pulled...Again, on former President F-head's watch. So excuse me if I'm having a hard time believing that you, Ben Rhodes and Hoofighter are suddenly flag waving Muricans.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

This is a pretty thorough review of the facts and possibilities as we know of them:

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-oba ... veillance/
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

HokieHam wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Where is your link to the otherwise? Where is there proof that the Russians "hacked" the election?

The 80's called and they want their foreign policy back......oh, and 0blahblah even said it didn't effect the outcome.....

You made a bunch of bullshit claims about what the FBI said. When I asked you to back it up you said to prove it otherwise and produced an article about the White House saying no one physically hacked a machine on Election Day (which I agree with). The FBI is still investigating and you know it, so stop making excrement up.

All you can do is change the subject and call someone names. Try harder.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

You made a bunch of bullshit claims about what the FBI said. When I asked you to back it up you said to prove it otherwise and produced an article about the White House saying no one physically hacked a machine on Election Day (which I agree with). The FBI is still investigating and you know it, so stop making excrement up.

Zero evidence of any improper contact. You know this, stop playing stupid. Feel free to google, it's been reported extensively
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Don't collude with Cold War adversaries to rig an election and expect your phones not to be tapped.

Zero evidence of any improper contact. You know this, stop playing stupid. Feel free to google, it's been reported extensively
He's not playing. Stupidity is a path to liberalism.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

I take that back. There is some evidence of collusion:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderi ... ba4aa3991a
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Tell Putin I'll have more flexibility after the election...that sounds like collusion to me. :D
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Uhh.....check who said what in this thread......try harder.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Nope.

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Here's one. There are many versions out there from a variety of media outlets. This is the first one I came to.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/p ... .html?_r=0

And another...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-fbi- ... -campaign/