Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Homebrew

Re: Obama wiretapped Trump Tower

Post by Homebrew »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
"The time for trivial fights is behind us". -DJT, February 28
Wiretapping a Presidential Candidate using the power of the Federal Government by a political opponent is perhaps the greatest political scandal of our lifetime.

Don't downplay this with your partisan sensibilities.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote: LOL, yes Trump is very manly with his thin skin every time someone says something nasty about him.

George W. Bush is a man. A man would never stoop to address such a middle school level diss. Donald Trump is a petulant childlike girlie man who can't take any slights without completely getting his panties in a bunch.

I get that Trump triggers libs and that gives you wild entertainment. Understandable. Me too to an extent. But you thinking that's how a "man" acts is **** joke!
Were you raised by women? Your response is what a woman would tell a man to do. This is the reason we have a society full of pussies...people drop their kids off at daycare to be cared for by semi-literate welfare queens so they can afford to lease an audi, then wonder why their kids are resentful pussies when they get older.

Bush was the embodiment of the gracious loser ideal liberals have for conservatives.
LMAO, you are missing the point, but you know that with a ridiculous reach that looks embarrassing for you. A man stands up for himself when necessary. You think it's necessary for the POTUS to stand up for himself in a twitter beef with another reality show star. A man wouldn't stoop to such a middle school girlie level, he probably should have delegated this one to Omarosa.
A man (and a leader in particular) stands up for himself. Your response is what a mom would tell her son to do.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Homebrew wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
"The time for trivial fights is behind us". -DJT, February 28
Wiretapping a Presidential Candidate using the power of the Federal Government by a political opponent is perhaps the greatest political scandal of our lifetime.

Don't downplay this with your partisan sensibilities.
You can always tell what Hoof is worried about by what he's not responding to.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote: LOL, yes Trump is very manly with his thin skin every time someone says something nasty about him.

George W. Bush is a man. A man would never stoop to address such a middle school level diss. Donald Trump is a petulant childlike girlie man who can't take any slights without completely getting his panties in a bunch.

I get that Trump triggers libs and that gives you wild entertainment. Understandable. Me too to an extent. But you thinking that's how a "man" acts is **** joke!
Were you raised by women? Your response is what a woman would tell a man to do. This is the reason we have a society full of pussies...people drop their kids off at daycare to be cared for by semi-literate welfare queens so they can afford to lease an audi, then wonder why their kids are resentful pussies when they get older.

Bush was the embodiment of the gracious loser ideal liberals have for conservatives.
LMAO, you are missing the point, but you know that with a ridiculous reach that looks embarrassing for you. A man stands up for himself when necessary. You think it's necessary for the POTUS to stand up for himself in a twitter beef with another reality show star. A man wouldn't stoop to such a middle school girlie level, he probably should have delegated this one to Omarosa.
A man (and a leader in particular) stands up for himself. Your response is what a mom would tell her son to do.
[emoji123][emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

[emoji123][emoji123]

USN is a step or two away from going on a Alex Jones-like rant about how much of a man he is.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
I hope this is true........if not......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
I hope this is true........if not......
I don't know about indictments, but I think the accusations of wiretapping are almost certain at this point.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

[emoji123][emoji123]

USN is a step or two away from going on a Alex Jones-like rant about how much of a man he is.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8UO4jquAlY

Which one is Cap'n?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Which one is Cap'n?

I'm not one who's not wiretapping political opponents.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Which one is Cap'n?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1BhYPu966Rc

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Which one is Cap'n?

So you approve of wiretapping political opponents?
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

It's funny to watch the deflection from all The Usuals......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:Image
Just covering for your boy 0blahblah.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:It's funny to watch the deflection from all The Usuals......
You've got the wrong group. The Usuals are the dedicated and fawning Trump supporters. The UnUsuals are those dedicated to hatred of Trump.

This Trump tweet might be the best one yet, though. Accusing a former POTUS of wiretapping a POTUS candidate is a pretty big deal. If it came from his intelligence officials (which we all know he didn't get it from them, but I'll play along), then he shouldn't be tweeting it out. If it came from RWNJ websites or radio shows (90% likely), and it proves to be false, then he's in deep doodoo.

And if it is true, then Obama is most likely in deep doodoo, although he's a slippery little devil, so I'm not taking that to the bank.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
You've got the wrong group. The Usuals are the dedicated and fawning Trump supporters. The UnUsuals are those dedicated to hatred of Trump.

This Trump tweet might be the best one yet, though. Accusing a former POTUS of wiretapping a POTUS candidate is a pretty big deal. If it came from his intelligence officials (which we all know he didn't get it from them, but I'll play along), then he shouldn't be tweeting it out. If it came from RWNJ websites or radio shows (90% likely), and it proves to be false, then he's in deep doodoo.

And if it is true, then Obama is most likely in deep doodoo, although he's a slippery little devil, so I'm not taking that to the bank.
Good points.......LOL. I just can't believe he'd put something out there this big without having proof. If it's not true.......he's stepped in a pile up to his neck.....

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Which one is Cap'n?

??

Quite a leap there Cap'n.

I have missed the point evidence of such an accusation for one. But believe what you want, and be sure to be manly in believing it.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Which one is Cap'n?

??

I have missed the point evidence of such an accusation for one. But believe what you want, and be sure to be manly in believing it.

So you don't think the President has access to that info?
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Andrew McCarthy has written several articles about this in the past month. If I recall correctly the DOJ asked for a wiretap re financial transactions between Trump business and Russians. Judge said wasn't enough evidence so denied it as a fishing expedition. So next DOJ/FBI went the FISA route, claiming what Trump was doing had national security implications. Request was too broad and FISA judge rejected it. They narrowed the scope, went back, and this time FISA judge approved. Ultimately FBI report said no nefarious link.
Last edited by 133743Hokie on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Not sure it's necessarily as big of a deal as you suggest IMO.

Let me ask this, though. What is a higher likelihood:

A. Conservative media getting their news from former employees working for the white house, or;

B. The White House getting surveillance intelligence from conservative media.

Chicken : egg
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Which one is Cap'n?

??

So you don't think the President has access to that info?
What info?

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:Andrew McCarthy has written several articles about this in the past month. If I recall correctly the DOJ asked for a wiretap re financial transactions between Trump business and Russians. Judge said wasn't enough evidence so denied it as a fishing expedition. So next DOJ/FBI went the FISA route, claiming what Trump was donning had national security implications. Request was too broad and FISA judge rejected it. They narrowed the scope, went back, and this time FISA judge approved. Ultimately FBI report said no nefarious link.
I think it goes back to the stupid debunked Salon.com story about the "Trump server" communicating with the Russians. Obama used a Salon article to get a FISA warrant it appears.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:Andrew McCarthy has written several articles about this in the past month. If I recall correctly the DOJ asked for a wiretap re financial transactions between Trump business and Russians. Judge said wasn't enough evidence so denied it as a fishing expedition. So next DOJ/FBI went the FISA route, claiming what Trump was donning had national security implications. Request was too broad and FISA judge rejected it. They narrowed the scope, went back, and this time FISA judge approved. Ultimately FBI report said no nefarious link.
I think it goes back to the stupid debunked Salon.com story about the "Trump server" communicating with the Russians. Obama used a Salon article to get a FISA warrant it appears.
Correct
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

:lol: