Obamacare repeal/replace bill posted (link)

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Obamacare repeal/replace bill posted (link)

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:Trumpcare is going to be beautiful, whatever form it takes. When does it drop?
It's already here, working its beautiful magic for all the people who were smart enough to vote for him.

It's going to hit Trump's base the hardest - low skilled, low income, ignorant white trash rednecks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:Trumpcare is going to be beautiful, whatever form it takes. When does it drop?
It's already here, working its beautiful magic for all the people who were smart enough to vote for him.

It's going to hit Trump's base the hardest - low skilled, low income, ignorant white trash rednecks.

This is hilarious watching you two bust on Trump and the Pubs for this.....while you didn't say shiRt about your beloved Ofuknutzcare.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

This is hilarious watching you two bust on Trump and the Pubs for this.....while you didn't say shiRt about your beloved Ofuknutzcare.

They adore Ofuknutz...And the rolling meatbag herself, H!llary. She would've made a grrrreeaaattt President!
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

They adore Ofuknutz...And the rolling meatbag herself, H!llary. She would've made a grrrreeaaattt President!
Better than Trump, but that is not saying much.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Curious what your criteria for a great President are...besides single payer.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Yeah......you voted for her...... :lol: :lol:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Godlike, multiracial, multicultural community organizer with no discernable skills or knowledge.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Interesting listen from C Steven Tucker.

Looks like ip will really end up loving Trumpcare........ :lol: :lol:

https://soundcloud.com/c-steven-tucker/ ... al-replace

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Image[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
This is hilarious watching you two bust on Trump and the Pubs for this.....while you didn't say shiRt about your beloved Ofuknutzcare.[/quote]

They adore Ofuknutz...And the rolling meatbag herself, H!llary. She would've made a grrrreeaaattt President![/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Yeah......you voted for her...... :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Kiss my ass.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Godlike, multiracial, multicultural community organizer with no discernable skills or knowledge.
Kiss my ass.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:It's funny to watch the lefty's on here acting like 0fuknutzcare actuallly did anything but totally fail......like the majority of their policies.

Now, the Pubs plan is almost just as dumb. I hope Rand Paul and others shoot it down. It just goes to show the leadership and majority of Pubs are just Dumbs lite.......
When are we getting the beautiful plan? Does Trump need to go down to Capitol Hill himself and get this done?

Checking in here. I thought Ryancare was Ryancare, but now Trump is pressuring Republicans to vote for Ryancare? Isn't Ryancare now Trumpcare? And isn't Trumpcare beautiful?

Looking forward to the health care savings. Things are going to be great.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:It's funny to watch the lefty's on here acting like 0fuknutzcare actuallly did anything but totally fail......like the majority of their policies.

Now, the Pubs plan is almost just as dumb. I hope Rand Paul and others shoot it down. It just goes to show the leadership and majority of Pubs are just Dumbs lite.......
When are we getting the beautiful plan? Does Trump need to go down to Capitol Hill himself and get this done?

Checking in here. I thought Ryancare was Ryancare, but now Trump is pressuring Republicans to vote for Ryancare? Isn't Ryancare now Trumpcare? And isn't Trumpcare beautiful?

Kiss my ass.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Kiss my ass.
At least we will have the healthcare savings.

nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Soda is bad. Diet soda is also bad. Obamacare is bad. Diet Obamacare is also bad.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

how is obamacare sustainable if no insurance companies will be a part of the exchanges? The plan is not sustainable, premiums are going up by double digit % but it is working great. Never mind we still have millions and millions not on any insurance plan.....but it is working great
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

how is obamacare sustainable if no insurance companies will be a part of the exchanges? The plan is not sustainable, premiums are going up by double digit % but it is working great. Never mind we still have millions and millions not on any insurance plan.....but it is working great
Doesn't matter. We have trumpcare now, and trumpcare is sustainable.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Kiss my ass.
F you douche
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

You can keep your plan, you can keep your doctor, you will get $2,500/ year in savings........ your great leader
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

NO, we have a piece of legislation. Obamacare is a failure, it does not cover everyone, premiums are skyrocketing and very few exchanges even have one choice of an insurance company as they pull out of the exchanges. So it is bad to fix the failure that is Obamacare, you want to just continue the massive failure.... great plan
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

You can keep your plan, you can keep your doctor, you will get $2,500/ year in savings........ your great leader
I voted for Gary Johnson, but you are stuck in the past. This is Trump's administration with a GOP controlled congress. It's Trumpcare now. Obamacare is irrelevant once trump gets trumpcare passed. You can't blame Obama anymore. Trump owns this. No excuses.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

NO, we have a piece of legislation. Obamacare is a failure, it does not cover everyone, premiums are skyrocketing and very few exchanges even have one choice of an insurance company as they pull out of the exchanges. So it is bad to fix the failure that is Obamacare, you want to just continue the massive failure.... great plan
I'm eager to have you guys pass the fix you want. You've got the presidency and both houses of congress. Time to fix it, and own it. Let's go cleetus.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I voted for Gary Johnson, but you are stuck in the past. This is Trump's administration with a GOP controlled congress. It's Trumpcare now. Obamacare is irrelevant once trump gets trumpcare passed. You can't blame Obama anymore. Trump owns this. No excuses.
It's such a cluster that it is hard to unwind. To really repeal and replace, as should be done, would likely cause some short term pain to a few million freeloaders that got in on Obamacare. For a long term, correct solution this shouldn't matter but with the liberal media and the alt-left rebellion it would be a shitstorm.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

It's such a cluster that it is hard to unwind. To really repeal and replace, as should be done, would likely cause some short term pain to a few million freeloaders that got in on Obamacare. For a long term, correct solution this shouldn't matter but with the liberal media and the alt-left rebellion it would be a shitstorm.
I'm confused. You have majorities in both houses of congress and a GOP president. What else do you guys need?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

I'm eager to have you guys pass the fix you want. You've got the presidency and both houses of congress. Time to fix it, and own it. Let's go cleetus.[/quote]

I agree it is time to fix it and it will get fixed eventually, but no Washington is a mess, has been and will be and it will take time to do it....time for some colon blow for you bleetus

or go with your plan and keep a plan nobody read before it was passed (obummercare) and that is not covering everyone as promised by your great leader, IS increasing cost dramatically, something your great leader lied about and has insurance companies pulling out of exchanges at a rapid pace due to the very large losses they are taking on those policies (for the dim witted ) that means those policies will not be available. But your plan to stick with an absolute failure is the best option
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:I'm eager to have you guys pass the fix you want. You've got the presidency and both houses of congress. Time to fix it, and own it. Let's go cleetus.
I agree it is time to fix it and it will get fixed eventually, but no Washington is a mess, has been and will be and it will take time to do it....time for some colon blow for you bleetus

or go with your plan and keep a plan nobody read before it was passed (obummercare) and that is not covering everyone as promised by your great leader, IS increasing cost dramatically, something your great leader lied about and has insurance companies pulling out of exchanges at a rapid pace due to the very large losses they are taking on those policies (for the dim witted ) that means those policies will not be available. But your plan to stick with an absolute failure is the best option[/quote]

Obamacare is not preferred plan cwtcr. Obama is not my "great leader" Why do insist on promoting these untruths cwtcr? It makes conversation difficult.