Trump transition members were under surveillance

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieFanDC

Re: Trump transition members were under surveillance

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:I don't trust the MSM here, and there's a real story with some really shady stuff to be reported, but I'll sit on Susan Rice being the "unmasker" until someone besides cernovich is reporting it.
Makes perfect sense. No one knew about Rice until Obama started using her to do his dirty work. She's been his tool for doing shady things for a long time. Of course, because of that, there is no way to claim that anything she does wasn't with full knowledge and agreement from Obama.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:I don't trust the MSM here, and there's a real story with some really shady stuff to be reported, but I'll sit on Susan Rice being the "unmasker" until someone besides cernovich is reporting it.
Makes perfect sense. No one knew about Rice until Obama started using her to do his dirty work. She's been his tool for doing shady things for a long time. Of course, because of that, there is no way to claim that anything she does wasn't with full knowledge and agreement from Obama.
My money was on clapper
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

My money is on someone inordinately stupid, so she fits in that regard.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

So its looking like the MSM(D) had this story and sat on it. To me that makes them almost as culpable in this scandal as Obama & Rice. Shame on these partisan asshats that masquerade as "journalists." Do they not have a shred of integrity? Seriously, what is wrong with this people?

=====================================

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:So its looking like the MSM(D) had this story and sat on it. To me that makes them almost as culpable in this scandal as Obama & Rice. Shame on these partisan asshats that masquerade as "journalists." Do they not have a shred of integrity? Seriously, what is wrong with this people?

You know, I had this very same thought when the Bloomberg story hit today. They sat on it.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:Image
We popped our load today fruitloop.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Cheer up Hoof. Caesar salad is free in prison. :lol:
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:So its looking like the MSM(D) had this story and sat on it. To me that makes them almost as culpable in this scandal as Obama & Rice. Shame on these partisan asshats that masquerade as "journalists." Do they not have a shred of integrity? Seriously, what is wrong with this people?

Well....well......looks like I was correct. They were sitting on it and I'm sure hoping they could bury it......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

That an image of you and The Unusuals waiting for The Russians?
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

I thought Cernovich was full of crap when he originally broke this. Man he's making the old media look like fools.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:I thought Cernovich was full of crap when he originally broke this. Man he's making the old media look like fools.

The liberal disappearing act is about to resume as they're exposed as crooks and liars (again) only to resurface with another BS deflection.

Additionally, the big winners in this are the libertarians that were afraid the government would exactly this type of thing on private citizens. I thought they were paranoid, but they turned out right as the intelligence community has devolved into it's own monster operating as a political arm of the DNC and outside of controls. Time to crush them. I guarantee that they new law allowing ISPs to sell browsing history is the intel community preparing for the backlash. They know the truth of what happened and have for years, they're preparing as the secret courts get taken away and so can just buy your habits on the market. They'll still be abusive and out of control and will just use this coming change as a token to keep their game up. Obama and the democraps are giant piles of crap, but the bigger issue is a government that's no longer governed. That's a giant long term issue that's going to be difficult to fix without revolution or a wholesale round up and termination of the intelligence community.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:I thought Cernovich was full of crap when he originally broke this. Man he's making the old media look like fools.

The liberal disappearing act is about to resume as they're exposed as crooks and liars (again) only to resurface with another BS deflection.

Additionally, the big winners in this are the libertarians that were afraid the government would exactly this type of thing on private citizens. I thought they were paranoid, but they turned out right as the intelligence community has devolved into it's own monster operating as a political arm of the DNC and outside of controls. Time to crush them. I guarantee that they new law allowing ISPs to sell browsing history is the intel community preparing for the backlash. They know the truth of what happened and have for years, they're preparing as the secret courts get taken away and so can just buy your habits on the market. They'll still be abusive and out of control and will just use this coming change as a token to keep their game up. Obama and the democraps are giant piles of crap, but the bigger issue is a government that's no longer governed. That's a giant long term issue that's going to be difficult to fix without revolution or a wholesale round up and termination of the intelligence community.
Good to see you coming around to what normal conservatives have been saying since the Patriot Act bullshirt.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Good to see you coming around to what normal conservatives have been saying since the Patriot Act bullshirt.
Oh please.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Wow...just,wow. :shock:
Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/susan ... z4dHytPiCn
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

USN_Hokie wrote:Wow...just,wow. :shock:
Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

MoT- crickets
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Hoof, Fatroll, and TrollingVT are about to have a bad week. DC too as his snarkiness on this has brought the required smackdown from the universe.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote:

MoT- crickets
Yup......CNN deliberately telling viewers to ignore the story.....

HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

The unmasking by the National Security Advisor was not illegal. You of course already know that.

What is so mind blowing is that they had the gall to keep records of it? Detailed records? On spreadsheets?!? Someone get me my fainting couch.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:

The unmasking by the National Security Advisor was not illegal. You of course already know that.

What is so mind blowing is that they had the gall to keep records of it? Detailed records? On spreadsheets?!? Someone get me my fainting couch.

LOL, you're a joke
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:

I don't get this at all. Explain the blue ball thing (yes, I know what blue balls means, just not how/why it would at all be applicable to this topic). tia
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

I believe USN was the originator of this one. Just the idea of getting your hopes up and then having it come crashing down.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:

you are correct, in her role it is not illegal

disseminating it is very much so, guess the moron dems should have dropped the russia balogney a few months ago, they caught themselves :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:

Hoof, Fatroll, and TrollingVT are about to have a bad week. DC too as his snarkiness on this has brought the required smackdown from the universe.
My snarkiness needs no smackdown. This is consistent with what I've been saying all along, which is that the collection of the data on the conversations is legal, but that the unmasking and dissemination is a problem that could be a big deal.

I've been saying that for weeks, and while my boy Nunes was a little late to the party, he finally got on board.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

My snarkiness needs no smackdown. This is consistent with what I've been saying all along, which is that the collection of the data on the conversations is legal, but that the unmasking and dissemination is a problem that could be a big deal.

I've been saying that for weeks, and while my boy Nunes was a little late to the party, he finally got on board.
That's not what's happened. Playing to the middle has made you half wrong and Trump all right. You said he was lying when he tweeted and he's right.