United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:28 am

Time zone: America/New_York


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19369
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
Incidental my arse...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04 ... lives.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5280
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
USN_Hokie wrote:

Yeah. This was ordered. This is a YUGE scandal.

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 9909
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Quote:
The "bottom line" is that there are correct and incorrect ways to describe things. Trump has a history of being loose with the things he says, including fabricating complete crap. And WADR, the ppl who defend everything he says, all the time, are the ones that look silly, they just ignore all the crap he makes up. So, when he continues to be loose with the things he says, no, I'm not going to drop it.

I hope I don't come off as defending Trump on whacky stuff; but I do hope also to give him cred when the whacky stuff comes to fruition.

This Rice thing is (once again, just another scandal) on its face more serious than Watergate... but there have been a lot of those.


Saying it is serious is not the same as defending Trump. It is serious, if true.

Interested as to why this would more serious than Watergate. Watergate had actual illegal wiretapping, document destruction, conspiracy to cover up the illegal activities, disrupt the investigations, and a ton of other stuff. Watergate had a cornucopia of illegal activity.


And this one?
check, check, check... etc... and throw in a complicit media (unlike watergate).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 8827
RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Quote:
The "bottom line" is that there are correct and incorrect ways to describe things. Trump has a history of being loose with the things he says, including fabricating complete crap. And WADR, the ppl who defend everything he says, all the time, are the ones that look silly, they just ignore all the crap he makes up. So, when he continues to be loose with the things he says, no, I'm not going to drop it.

I hope I don't come off as defending Trump on whacky stuff; but I do hope also to give him cred when the whacky stuff comes to fruition.

This Rice thing is (once again, just another scandal) on its face more serious than Watergate... but there have been a lot of those.


Saying it is serious is not the same as defending Trump. It is serious, if true.

Interested as to why this would more serious than Watergate. Watergate had actual illegal wiretapping, document destruction, conspiracy to cover up the illegal activities, disrupt the investigations, and a ton of other stuff. Watergate had a cornucopia of illegal activity.


And this one?
check, check, check... etc... and throw in a complicit media (unlike watergate).


and even this morning as the evidence piles up the MSM is continuing to say this whole unmasking stuff is a diversion, Rice did absolutely nothing illegal and they have no earthly idea how all the stuff was leaked to the MSM...... gotta love a totally bias press


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19369
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
Looking like Spicer was right. I think lots of people are playing games with classification to obfuscate. And of course, still zero evidence of any wrongdoing.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 8629
USN_Hokie wrote:
Looking like Spicer was right. I think lots of people are playing games with classification to obfuscate. And of course, still zero evidence of any wrongdoing.



We've known this for a while. It was "Five Eyes" intelligence sharing. I don't remember Spicer saying anything about this, but it's certainly possible, he's changed the story a dozen times......

But, yes, still zero evidence of wrongdoing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19369
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Looking like Spicer was right. I think lots of people are playing games with classification to obfuscate. And of course, still zero evidence of any wrongdoing.



We've known this for a while. It was "Five Eyes" intelligence sharing. I don't remember Spicer saying anything about this, but it's certainly possible, he's changed the story a dozen times......

But, yes, still zero evidence of wrongdoing.


It was denied that foreign intelligence was used to proxy spy on Trump's campaign.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Time zone: America/New_York


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!