PSA...Trump has some great tweets this morning.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: PSA...Trump has some great tweets this morning.

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:[emoji38]
Haha!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

HooFighter wrote:This is apparently what is important today.

Then he tweets about trade wars and the dow futures plummet.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Trump doesn’t care about the failing NYTimes or unfunny SNL. He reminds us all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it is hilarious that you fools worry about tweets :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:

Then he tweets about trade wars and the dow futures plummet.
you mean tariffs, which are used by most countries much more than us? Yes the market over reacts to everything right now, enjoy the ride
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

All the best people.
#WheresMelania

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:All the best people.
#WheresMelania
Al Sharpton says hello.......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote:
#WheresMelania
Al Sharpton says hello.......
Stormy gives you kisses....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

#WheresMelania
Kim is pushing for a pardon for an inmate she knows or something, so Trump should not meet with her? I don't get your point but I am sure your TDS leads you to see something that is not there

get help!!
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

#WheresMelania
This one doesn't fly with me. You should look at the case she's advocating for re: criminal justice reform. A non-violent drug offender serving life, a 63 year old grandma, who relayed coded messages about drug trafficking. Seems rather steep to me.... Surprised her sentence wasn't commuted under Obama, I know a lot were, hopefully Trump will commute this one.

Did you think it was ridiculous that Obama met with a bunch of rappers to discuss criminal justice reform?

Why should Melania be in the pic? Is prison reform one of her key issues or something like exercise was with Michelle or Just Say No was with Nancy?
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
#WheresMelania
This one doesn't fly with me. You should look at the case she's advocating for re: criminal justice reform. A non-violent drug offender serving life, a 63 year old grandma, who relayed coded messages about drug trafficking. Seems rather steep to me.... Surprised her sentence wasn't commuted under Obama, I know a lot were, hopefully Trump will commute this one.

Did you think it was ridiculous that Obama met with a bunch of rappers to discuss criminal justice reform?

Why should Melania be in the pic? Is prison reform one of her key issues or something like exercise was with Michelle or Just Say No was with Nancy?
#wheresmelania is his signature, not in reference to this particular post. He's making mention of the fact that she hasn't been seen in public in about 3 weeks, which does appear odd.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
#WheresMelania

#wheresmelania is his signature, not in reference to this particular post. He's making mention of the fact that she hasn't been seen in public in about 3 weeks, which does appear odd.
Yeah, the retards are insinuating that she dumped Trump.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
#WheresMelania

I’ve been assured on here that it’s nonsense. I know many happy couples who sleep in separate beds.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
#WheresMelania

I’ve been assured on here that it’s nonsense. I know many happy couples who sleep in separate beds.

The latest is mother is terminally ill and she's with her. Have fun with TDS on this one.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
#WheresMelania

she had surgery, doubt she feels like being in public right now, seems normal
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
#WheresMelania

So i guess if one spouse travels alot for his/her job the couple is not happy at all..... you have a very narrow view of life
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
#WheresMelania

So i guess if one spouse travels alot for his/her job the couple is not happy at all..... you have a very narrow view of life
Separate beds in the same house.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

#WheresMelania[/quote]

Why should Melania be in the pic? Is prison reform one of her key issues or something like exercise was with Michelle or Just Say No was with Nancy?[/quote]

#wheresmelania is his signature, not in reference to this particular post. He's making mention of the fact that she hasn't been seen in public in about 3 weeks, which does appear odd.[/quote]Yeah, the retards are insinuating that she dumped Trump.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

So i guess if one spouse travels alot for his/her job the couple is not happy at all..... you have a very narrow view of life[/quote]

get out more
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote: #WheresMelania

Why should Melania be in the pic? Is prison reform one of her key issues or something like exercise was with Michelle or Just Say No was with Nancy?[/quote]

#wheresmelania is his signature, not in reference to this particular post. He's making mention of the fact that she hasn't been seen in public in about 3 weeks, which does appear odd.[/quote]Yeah, the retards are insinuating that she dumped Trump.[/quote]

So i guess if one spouse travels alot for his/her job the couple is not happy at all..... you have a very narrow view of life[/quote]

get out more[/quote]

We can’t all travel as much as you.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
#WheresMelania

She did have kidney surgery......so there’s that.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
#WheresMelania

She did have kidney surgery......so there’s that.
No way, Trump deported her!
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
#WheresMelania

Melania aside, this aunt does sound like a terrible person who deserves to be in prison. I hope she stays there and will be disappointed to see any other outcome.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: #WheresMelania

get out more[/quote]

We can’t all travel as much as you.

bless your heart
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

IP, do you think the Clintons share a bed? (eww and double eww)
#doublestandards

Who cares where Melania is?
Hoofight pointing out a non-issue... color me shocked.

#WhereAreTheSlowWalkedDocuments is a more burning issue.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:IP, do you think the Clintons share a bed? (eww and double eww)
#doublestandards

Who cares where Melania is?
Hoofight pointing out a non-issue... color me shocked.

#WhereAreTheSlowWalkedDocuments is a more burning issue.
well yea, Hillary shares it with good ol Bill and whoever he is banging at this time
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

KA-BOOM! 50 million lib heads exploding all at once!

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)