PSA...Trump has some great tweets this morning.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieFanDC

Re: PSA...Trump has some great tweets this morning.

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:LOL
... But it was CNN who misquoted him. You really are bad at this.
It was???

Washington Post, "There’s a possibility that the assault of the virus on our nation next winter will actually be even more difficult than the one we just went through,” CDC Director Robert Redfield said in an interview with The Washington Post. “And when I’ve said this to others, they kind of put their head back, they don’t understand what I mean.”

“We’re going to have the flu epidemic and the coronavirus epidemic at the same time,” he said."

CNN, ""There's a possibility that the assault of the virus on our nation next winter will actually be even more difficult than the one we just went through," CDC Director Robert Redfield said in a story published Tuesday. "And when I've said this to others, they kind of put their head back, they don't understand what I mean."
"We're going to have the flu epidemic and the coronavirus epidemic at the same time,""

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
It was???

Washington Post, "There’s a possibility that the assault of the virus on our nation next winter will actually be even more difficult than the one we just went through,” CDC Director Robert Redfield said in an interview with The Washington Post. “And when I’ve said this to others, they kind of put their head back, they don’t understand what I mean.”

“We’re going to have the flu epidemic and the coronavirus epidemic at the same time,” he said."

CNN, ""There's a possibility that the assault of the virus on our nation next winter will actually be even more difficult than the one we just went through," CDC Director Robert Redfield said in a story published Tuesday. "And when I've said this to others, they kind of put their head back, they don't understand what I mean."
"We're going to have the flu epidemic and the coronavirus epidemic at the same time,""

Being a McMuffin voter I can understand how you may have fallen for this. Read my ETA where I layed it out with finger puppets so you can understand.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
It was???

Being a McMuffin voter I can understand how you may have fallen for this. Read my ETA where I layed it out with finger puppets so you can understand.
LOL. You mean your edit where Trump throws a fit and makes the CDC Director put out a statement to try and soften the actual statements he made.

Maybe next time, you and POTUS should take a short course on what misquote means. That will save you time having to edit your posts in an attempt to walkback your actual statement, and I quote, "But it was CNN who misquoted him.".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
It was???

LOL. You mean your edit where Trump throws a fit and makes the CDC Director put out a statement to try and soften the actual statements he made.

Maybe next time, you and POTUS should take a short course on what misquote means. That will save you time having to edit your posts in an attempt to walkback your actual statement, and I quote, "But it was CNN who misquoted him.".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You could have saved yourself some typing and just admitted that you were wrong. :idea:
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Drumpf is on fire with his tweets today, but this one is serious in a good way and sure to ruffle some panties.
https://apple.news/AWeTOD7LgRDyOMBupeLPKYQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
It was???

You could have saved yourself some typing and just admitted that you were wrong. :idea:
Yeh. No.

When Redfield says it's going to be more difficult and more complicated, when talking about a deadly virus...that's worse.
I know you'll keep typing in an effort to forget your stupid post about misquoting...but you can't erase it.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Nice to know he’s been stewing over this for 48 hours.

I guess he has nothing better to do. JFC

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:You could have saved yourself some typing and just admitted that you were wrong. :idea:
Yeh. No.

When Redfield says it's going to be more difficult and more complicated, when talking about a deadly virus...that's worse.
I know you'll keep typing in an effort to forget your stupid post about misquoting...but you can't erase it.
LOL at HFDC who can't stop responding to a post where he was the butt of a joke. Next time just respond like a man and laugh instead of asking to speak with the manager, Karen.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Here's a letter to Jack Dorsey from the widower of Lori Klausutis. Let's see if he actually does anything.

Vile, even by Trump standards

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HooFighter wrote:Here's a letter to Jack Dorsey from the widower of Lori Klausutis. Let's see if he actually does anything.

And of course all you Karens are asking for his tweets to be purged. I hope your pearls don't cut into your fingers from clutching too tight.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Meh.
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HooFighter wrote:Here's a letter to Jack Dorsey from the widower of Lori Klausutis. Let's see if he actually does anything.

Yep, that's a 2'fer.

1) Get behind a moronic conspiracy theory with no facts.
2) Tweet lies about someone's death b/c you have an axe to grind.

Anyone who thinks this is anything but horrendous behavior has zero moral compass and should be embarrassed.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Hell yeah! This is what's called leadership. Suck it libs!

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Hell yeah! This is what's called leadership. Suck it libs!
About time to shut down the left’s arm for violence.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
That's going to be a tough legal battle, but there should be some mechanism for taking action when there is proof of what Antifa is being accused if.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
That's going to be a tough legal battle, but there should be some mechanism for taking action when there is proof of what Antifa is being accused if.
Follow the money.........
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote: Follow the money.........
took the words right out of my mouth.
Someone smarter than me here.... help me out.

So, if this is a terror org (and we've always known it was; the prez has just never made it official), does that mean the good guys can:
-Go after funding sources; lock down the assets
-Go after the funders of the funders? ie., Soros?

If I were a magical king for the day, I'd lock down all his personal accounts in the US, any funds parked here, all of his LLCs, Corps, Propships, P'ships, and SCorps. If he was even a 10% owner, **** 'em.. Lock it. LLCs owning LLCs owning LLCs... lock the funds.

How could this work?
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:

So, if this is a terror org (and we've always known it was; the prez has just never made it official), does that mean the good guys can:

If I were a magical king for the day, I'd lock down all his personal accounts in the US, any funds parked here, all of his LLCs, Corps, Propships, P'ships, and SCorps. If he was even a 10% owner, **** 'em.. Lock it. LLCs owning LLCs owning LLCs... lock the funds.

How could this work?
Start here with the rules on designating a terrorist org.

https://www.state.gov/foreign-terrorist-organizations
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

How could this work?

that is foreign terrorist orgs and put out by State. I wouldn't think the same rules would apply to a domestic terrorist org and I would suspect the rules would come from Justice.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

How could this work?

that is foreign terrorist orgs and put out by State. I wouldn't think the same rules would apply to a domestic terrorist org and I would suspect the rules would come from Justice.
There is no legal designation for a domestic terrorist designation. A foreign terrorist designation is defined by law. Under current law, there is no such thing as a domestic terror org. The DOJ can probably make up a definition but it won't mean anything and would have no teeth. It would be as meaningful as being an SLPC hate group.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Is he still hiding in the bunker?

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:Is he still hiding in the bunker?

I'm stuck between 2 ideas, HooFight.
1- He's turtling, and needs to come out and be visible from the Oval Office.
---or---
2- He's going to let cities burn, and blame it on the dems' incompetence on the state & local level (correct), and ANTIFA (correct). I see this (option 2) as being a high stakes gamble w/ potential for incredible blow-back. I mean.. already the MSM13 is calling this the action of white supremacists, which is beyond absurd. Nonetheless, my Twit & FB feeds are full of gullible leftists that are parroting that claim. "Educated" people, too.

Seque- This bunker thing. I saw that claimed online, too. Who would even know he went to a bunker? Would this rioting have really triggered that? If real, who would have leaked that to the press? I suspect it is complete BS; clever from the left.
Salute the Marines
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:

---or---
2- He's going to let cities burn, and blame it on the dems' incompetence on the state & local level (correct), and ANTIFA (correct). I see this (option 2) as being a high stakes gamble w/ potential for incredible blow-back. I mean.. already the MSM13 is calling this the action of white supremacists, which is beyond absurd. Nonetheless, my Twit & FB feeds are full of gullible leftists that are parroting that claim. "Educated" people, too.

Seque- This bunker thing. I saw that claimed online, too. Who would even know he went to a bunker? Would this rioting have really triggered that? If real, who would have leaked that to the press? I suspect it is complete BS; clever from the left.
Or it could be that he is just following standard Secret Service protocol when you have a bunch of animals rioting just outside the WH.

This is one of those situations where if he didn't go to the bunker and we learned that the Secret Services advised him to, Hoof and the left would bash him for not listening to his advisers. Its just the typical bash Trump no matter what he does.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

---or---

Or it could be that he is just following standard Secret Service protocol when you have a bunch of animals rioting just outside the WH.

This is one of those situations where if he didn't go to the bunker and we learned that the Secret Services advised him to, Hoof and the left would bash him for not listening to his advisers. Its just the typical bash Trump no matter what he does.
He's calling out the bitches for being weak and is about go apeshit on morons like PooFlinger that are attacking the White House. I hope live ammunition is involved.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... u-are-weak
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.