PSA...Trump has some great tweets this morning.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: PSA...Trump has some great tweets this morning.

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: You sound angry...seems like you're the one who's offended here.
LOL, nope. Stuff like this doesn't upset a man. It didn't upset generations of men before who were blunt and genuine in their language. Beating around the bush and using non-offensive wishy-washy language is what chicks do. Politicians started using wishy washy bullshit when women became a voting block (around the same time as the welfare state...not a coincidence). Trump was elected in part because he's blunt and to the point, instead of blowing flowery bullshirt up your arse.

I'm genuinely sorry that Trump's words hurt you, though. Maybe Egg McMuffin gave him a scolding....let me check...aww, yep:
There's the Egg McMuffin libtard DC voted for. He's also talking about Russia still, lol.

They fight like bitches. They're just as nasty towards Trump as their feigned outrage towards him is. They just hate that he's above the table in his attacks and not a passive aggressive bitch like they are in their attacks.
Passive aggressive - says the guy who's talking about me, but doing so by replying indirectly (if you even know what that means) to your safespace buddy.

You're the two biggest girls on UWS. If we could construct a clothesline and a fence for you two hens to gossip over, you'd be right at home.
FU you dope. I wasn't talking just about you.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: You sound angry...seems like you're the one who's offended here.
LOL, nope. Stuff like this doesn't upset a man. It didn't upset generations of men before who were blunt and genuine in their language. Beating around the bush and using non-offensive wishy-washy language is what chicks do. Politicians started using wishy washy bullshit when women became a voting block (around the same time as the welfare state...not a coincidence). Trump was elected in part because he's blunt and to the point, instead of blowing flowery bullshirt up your arse.

I'm genuinely sorry that Trump's words hurt you, though. Maybe Egg McMuffin gave him a scolding....let me check...aww, yep:
There's the Egg McMuffin libtard DC voted for. He's also talking about Russia still, lol.

They fight like bitches. They're just as nasty towards Trump as their feigned outrage towards him is. They just hate that he's above the table in his attacks and not a passive aggressive bitch like they are in their attacks.
Passive aggressive - says the guy who's talking about me, but doing so by replying indirectly (if you even know what that means) to your safespace buddy.

You're the two biggest girls on UWS. If we could construct a clothesline and a fence for you two hens to gossip over, you'd be right at home.
[emoji375][emoji375]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

[emoji375][emoji375]

[emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300]
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You are passive aggressive. It's why you're so angry all the time; you have feelings and wish you could be blunt and express them like non-betas, but instead hold it in and get frustrated/angry.

The Morning Joe folks have been incessant nagging little shirts. They deserved every bit of what they got. I'm sure Mika is going to go home and cry/drink herself to sleep. Good.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

[emoji375][emoji375]

[emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300]
The ruggidly individualistic and manly message board warrior has spoken yall. Where's your manly little Cap'n buddy? Roping cattle?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You are passive aggressive. It's why you're so angry all the time; you have feelings and wish you could be blunt and express them like non-betas, but instead hold it in and get frustrated/angry.

The Morning Joe folks have been incessant nagging little shirts. They deserved every bit of what they got. I'm sure Mika is going to go home and cry/drink herself to sleep. Good.

In FnDC's mind, it's better to act like a bitch than call someone a bitch.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: LOL, nope. Stuff like this doesn't upset a man. It didn't upset generations of men before who were blunt and genuine in their language. Beating around the bush and using non-offensive wishy-washy language is what chicks do. Politicians started using wishy washy bullshit when women became a voting block (around the same time as the welfare state...not a coincidence). Trump was elected in part because he's blunt and to the point, instead of blowing flowery bullshirt up your arse.

[emoji375][emoji375]

The ruggidly individualistic and manly message board warrior has spoken yall. Where's your manly little Cap'n buddy? Roping cattle?

Don't melt snowflake
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: The ruggidly individualistic and manly message board warrior has spoken yall. Where's your manly little Cap'n buddy? Roping cattle?

When do you and DC go out shopping for matching jumpers?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: The ruggidly individualistic and manly message board warrior has spoken yall. Where's your manly little Cap'n buddy? Roping cattle?

When you kiss my ass on Broadway, asshole neck.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:

McMuffin is exposing himself to be the liberal stalking horse fraud that most intelligent people always knew he was. Now even the #NeverTrumpers are finally wising up to what a joke he is.

==================================================

McMullin Abandons Credibility, Calls Trump “First Russian President”
By Chris Queen |
June 27, 2017, 11:04am

I voted for Evan McMullin in 2016. I couldn’t bring myself to vote for Donald Trump, especially when I was confident that Hillary Clinton wouldn’t take Georgia. I desperately wanted to vote for Austin Petersen as a Libertarian, but that party went with Gary Johnson instead. So I felt like my only choice was Evan McMullin was the only candidate I could stand behind, and I wrote him in.

I took a lot of heat from friends for my choice. One friend on Facebook told me to get off my high horse, while another asked me if I could reconcile not voting for Trump with my conscience. (Oddly enough, that same second friend raked me over the coals when I shared a Babylon Bee article satirizing Jen Hatmaker, telling me that if I spent more time with LGBT people I wouldn’t be so insensitive.)

In the run up to the election, McMullin had a clear conservative message that resonated with me. Yes, his bid for the White House was quixotic, but he gave conservatives a choice they could be proud of. It was easy for me to vote for him and still hold my head high, again partially because I knew I could vote third party and still not hand Georgia’s electoral votes over to Hillary Clinton.

Since the election, McMullin’s message has become somewhat of a more nuanced version of the eight-year-old’s argument: “Donald Trump’s a jerk.” Unlike so many conservatives who are at least willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt and call balls and strikes when necessary, McMullin is operating from a hardline Never Trump stance.

Late Tuesday night, McMullin quote-tweeted a tweet from the president, adding a comment that should make conservatives recoil in horror.
America’s first Russian president? Wow, the most ardent leftists should be proud, because McMullin is now parroting their line. When the concept of collusion with Russia is the left’s default argument against a Republican chief executive, conservatives would do well to avoid it like the plague. Yet McMullin throws the line around as though it’s a credible assertion.

But it’s not credible. And neither is McMullin if he’s going to repackage leftist talking points to attack the president. It’s one thing to call out Trump when he does something stupid or when he breaks a promise; it’s a whole other thing to mimic a leftist attack that doesn’t ring true. That’s certainly no way to provide a conservative alternative to today’s Republican party.

http://theresurgent.com/mcmullin-abando ... president/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I know it's not really gentlemanly of me to do so, but I don't think I can post anything that's going to make me chuckle any more than I did in my last post where I called you a bitch, and I know that you guys aren't going to say anything that's funnier, so you can continue to be angry (and hilariously call me angry), but we can take this up again in the next thread where you two nancies get triggered.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

When you kiss my ass on Broadway, asshole neck.
LOL. I was born and raised further from the equator than you. You're just a self-loathing 'neck. :mrgreen:
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

McMuffin is exposing himself to be the liberal stalking horse fraud that most intelligent people always knew he was. Now even the #NeverTrumpers are finally wising up to what a joke he is.

==================================================

McMullin Abandons Credibility, Calls Trump “First Russian President”
By Chris Queen |
June 27, 2017, 11:04am

I voted for Evan McMullin in 2016. I couldn’t bring myself to vote for Donald Trump, especially when I was confident that Hillary Clinton wouldn’t take Georgia. I desperately wanted to vote for Austin Petersen as a Libertarian, but that party went with Gary Johnson instead. So I felt like my only choice was Evan McMullin was the only candidate I could stand behind, and I wrote him in.

I took a lot of heat from friends for my choice. One friend on Facebook told me to get off my high horse, while another asked me if I could reconcile not voting for Trump with my conscience. (Oddly enough, that same second friend raked me over the coals when I shared a Babylon Bee article satirizing Jen Hatmaker, telling me that if I spent more time with LGBT people I wouldn’t be so insensitive.)

In the run up to the election, McMullin had a clear conservative message that resonated with me. Yes, his bid for the White House was quixotic, but he gave conservatives a choice they could be proud of. It was easy for me to vote for him and still hold my head high, again partially because I knew I could vote third party and still not hand Georgia’s electoral votes over to Hillary Clinton.

Since the election, McMullin’s message has become somewhat of a more nuanced version of the eight-year-old’s argument: “Donald Trump’s a jerk.” Unlike so many conservatives who are at least willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt and call balls and strikes when necessary, McMullin is operating from a hardline Never Trump stance.

Late Tuesday night, McMullin quote-tweeted a tweet from the president, adding a comment that should make conservatives recoil in horror.
America’s first Russian president? Wow, the most ardent leftists should be proud, because McMullin is now parroting their line. When the concept of collusion with Russia is the left’s default argument against a Republican chief executive, conservatives would do well to avoid it like the plague. Yet McMullin throws the line around as though it’s a credible assertion.

But it’s not credible. And neither is McMullin if he’s going to repackage leftist talking points to attack the president. It’s one thing to call out Trump when he does something stupid or when he breaks a promise; it’s a whole other thing to mimic a leftist attack that doesn’t ring true. That’s certainly no way to provide a conservative alternative to today’s Republican party.

http://theresurgent.com/mcmullin-abando ... president/
Yep. I called him a stalking horse a few weeks ago I think. Good summary.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
I know it's not really gentlemanly of me to do so, but I don't think I can post anything that's going to make me chuckle any more than I did in my last post where I called you a bitch, and I know that you guys aren't going to say anything that's funnier, so you can continue to be angry (and hilariously call me angry), but we can take this up again in the next thread where you two nancies get triggered.
Psst. Your autistic tirade started with you flinging insults in response to a measured argument with references.

http://uwsboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... 75#p190643

Now, go enjoy your DNC kibble. You contributed nothing of value here.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Low IQ Mika... Lol.
OMG. LMAO.
classy
Attachments
IMG_2524.JPG
IMG_2524.JPG (63.22 KiB) Viewed 1937 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: LOL, nope. Stuff like this doesn't upset a man. It didn't upset generations of men before who were blunt and genuine in their language. Beating around the bush and using non-offensive wishy-washy language is what chicks do. Politicians started using wishy washy bullshit when women became a voting block (around the same time as the welfare state...not a coincidence). Trump was elected in part because he's blunt and to the point, instead of blowing flowery bullshirt up your arse.

You're metaphysicaly unaware of yourself. Odd bird.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Psst. Your autistic tirade started with you flinging insults in response to a measured argument with references.

Psst...your "measured argument" contained the first insult. I do appreciate you borrowing my material though, I'm honored.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Psst...your "measured argument" contained the first insult. I do appreciate you borrowing my material though, I'm honored.
You're retarded and I thought I was directing a comment solely at you. The response shows that the shoe fit anyways.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

LOL. It was literally a quote.

Throwing up insults and then playing the victim card when you get it back is a total b**** move. Just saying
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Low IQ Mika... Lol.
OMG. LMAO.
classy
Yeah bro. You guys may not let me sit with the other cool kids at lunch.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Throwing up insults and then playing the victim card when you get it back is a total b**** move. Just saying
You're delirious. You're the one that complained about me making insults. "Psst. Your autistic tirade started with you flinging insults in response to a measured argument with references." I was just pointing out that you were the one posted the first insult...albiet "literally a quote". I think the insults are funny. You guys just suck at it.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You're delirious. You're the one that complained about me making insults. "Psst. Your autistic tirade started with you flinging insults in response to a measured argument with references." I was just pointing out that you were the one posted the first insult...albiet "literally a quote". I think the insults are funny. You guys just suck at it.
You're drinking early today. The entirety of my post was literally a quote from a CNN article. You wanted to pick a fight from there. I finished it. MuffinFanDC cried.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You're drinking early today. The entirety of my post was literally a quote from a CNN article. You wanted to pick a fight from there. I finished it. MuffinFanDC cried.
I think you actually believe that your entire post was literally a quote from CNN. Even though everyone, including yourself, can read your post, and see that you quoted a CNN article, and under that quote you wrote, "Nothing has changed. Churchill had a devilish tongue as well. It seems to be a trademark of effective leaders, but I'm sure it's offensive to women and men who were raised by women."

You should stop accusing people of drinking while wallowing in your alt-reality stupor.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: I think you actually believe that your entire post was literally a quote from CNN. Even though everyone, including yourself, can read your post, and see that you quoted a CNN article, and under that quote you wrote, "Nothing has changed. Churchill had a devilish tongue as well. It seems to be a trademark of effective leaders, but I'm sure it's offensive to women and men who were raised by women."

You should stop accusing people of drinking while wallowing in your alt-reality stupor.
That comment wasn't directed at you or anyone else - my post wasn't even in response to you. If you think it applied to you, then I guess the shoe fits...but that was not a targeted insult. As always, you go off the rails and attack others, then feign outrage.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: I think you actually believe that your entire post was literally a quote from CNN. Even though everyone, including yourself, can read your post, and see that you quoted a CNN article, and under that quote you wrote, "Nothing has changed. Churchill had a devilish tongue as well. It seems to be a trademark of effective leaders, but I'm sure it's offensive to women and men who were raised by women."

That comment wasn't directed at you or anyone else - my post wasn't even in response to you. If you think it applied to you, then I guess the shoe fits...but that was not a targeted insult. As always, you go off the rails and attack others, then feign outrage.
So, the comment, that just 2 posts earlier, you emphatically said didn't exist, was not a "targeted insult". Cool. How passive aggressive of you!
And in this thread, where you're so agitated, you can't remember what you just posted, you probably shouldn't call other people, off the rails.
There are outraged people in this thread... I'm not one of them.