PSA...Trump has some great tweets this morning.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Re: PSA...Trump has some great tweets this morning.

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:Is he still hiding in the bunker?

I'm stuck between 2 ideas, HooFight.
1- He's turtling, and needs to come out and be visible from the Oval Office.
---or---
2- He's going to let cities burn, and blame it on the dems' incompetence on the state & local level (correct), and ANTIFA (correct). I see this (option 2) as being a high stakes gamble w/ potential for incredible blow-back. I mean.. already the MSM13 is calling this the action of white supremacists, which is beyond absurd. Nonetheless, my Twit & FB feeds are full of gullible leftists that are parroting that claim. "Educated" people, too.

Seque- This bunker thing. I saw that claimed online, too. Who would even know he went to a bunker? Would this rioting have really triggered that? If real, who would have leaked that to the press? I suspect it is complete BS; clever from the left.

Saw it last night that he was moved to the bunker by the secret service as a result of ongoing attacks on secret service agents outside the white house and ongoing attempts to breach the white house security perimeter. When the secret service makes that call, POTUS does not have a choice and is required to comply.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

---or---
2- He's going to let cities burn, and blame it on the dems' incompetence on the state & local level (correct), and ANTIFA (correct). I see this (option 2) as being a high stakes gamble w/ potential for incredible blow-back. I mean.. already the MSM13 is calling this the action of white supremacists, which is beyond absurd. Nonetheless, my Twit & FB feeds are full of gullible leftists that are parroting that claim. "Educated" people, too.

Seque- This bunker thing. I saw that claimed online, too. Who would even know he went to a bunker? Would this rioting have really triggered that? If real, who would have leaked that to the press? I suspect it is complete BS; clever from the left.

Saw it last night that he was moved to the bunker by the secret service as a result of ongoing attacks on secret service agents outside the white house and ongoing attempts to breach the white house security perimeter. When the secret service makes that call, POTUS does not have a choice and is required to comply.
See this, he's about to crack skulls. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... u-are-weak
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

You're a piece of excrement. I hope you take some nonlethal rounds to the face when you're out "protesting"
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

---or---

But how do we even know it’s true?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

---or---

What's true? Protocol or that the unhinged liberals breached the perimeter?
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

That the protocol was even invoked
Salute the Marines
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

---or---

How do we know what is true? The animals rioting outside the WH?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:That the protocol was even invoked
Well, you won't. Tactics and methods are classified. I'm sure some treasonous liberal will announce it. Or maybe Trump will! Haha.

These liberals need to come out from the shadows and engage in a hot war with the armed population.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

The report indicated that a secret service spokesman had confirmed that he was moved to the bunker but had left but would not provide details on timing, protocols, etc.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
The report indicated that a secret service spokesman had confirmed that he was moved to the bunker but had left but would not provide details on timing, protocols, etc.
LOL. Just felt like checking the place out.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:
LOL. Just felt like checking the place out.
That sounds about right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Salute the Marines
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
That add is going to trigger the ever living shirt out of the lefties.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

The President of the United States retweeting his one-foot-in-the-grave supporters yelling "white power". It's almost as if he wants to distract the public from something else.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:The President of the United States retweeting his one-foot-in-the-grave supporters yelling "white power". It's almost as if he wants to distract the public from something else.
That was a middle finger to you hateful shitheads.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:The President of the United States retweeting his one-foot-in-the-grave supporters yelling "white power". It's almost as if he wants to distract the public from something else.
Would you consider someone yelling "white power" as hateful?

Don't answer. It's probably a commonly used phrase in the awesome guy household.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Don't answer. It's probably a commonly used phrase in the awesome guy household.
I'd consider it a middle finger to you stupid **** calling them bigots and cursing them out. Why are you a piece of crap?
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

"White Lives Matter, Too" or "All Lives Matter"?

Or maybe we drill down to the root of it and say "Only Some Black Lives Matter Apparently"
Diogenes
Alma Mater: VPI BS other esteemed institutions MS PhD
Party: Independent

Post by Diogenes »

Well, at least one Republican senator is upset saying the tweet was indefensible. And it ain’t Mitt.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/tim- ... -supporter
A little learning is a dangerous thing;
Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:
There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
And drinking largely sobers us again.
A. Pope
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I'm old enough to remember when the left lost their minds over the Secret Service moving Trump to a secure location due to a breech of the WH fence. They asked questions like "Is he still hiding in his bunker?"

Think they'll have the same unhinged reaction to this?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HooFighter wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:39 pm Is he still hiding in the bunker?
So now we learn that it's standard procedure to relocate the WH when there's an angry mob trying to tear down the WH fence. Who would have guessed it? I'm sure the lefties will be mocking this any moment now.

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:32 pm
HooFighter wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:39 pm Is he still hiding in the bunker?
So now we learn that it's standard procedure to relocate the WH when there's an angry mob trying to tear down the WH fence. Who would have guessed it? I'm sure the lefties will be mocking this any moment now.
These old threads are great……and this is why they’re AWOL……Unusual AWOLS…..
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function