“Resistance takes endurance”

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

“Resistance takes endurance”

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Man, I remember when I thought BDS was over the top, but unhinged liberals today have amazingly taken derangement syndrome to another level. These people really should seek therapy. This is how these morons spend their free time? Get a life!

The phrase "liberalism is a mental disorder" has never been more true. All you have to do is listen to some of these commencement speeches from Democrats yesterday. Nauseating.

========================================

Watch: The Resistance Creates Anti-Trump Aerobics: ‘5-6-7-8, F*ck Mar-a-Lago’
by Amanda House
13 May 2017879

Two California women have choreographed an anti-Trump aerobics class.

“Resistance takes endurance,” says artist Liat Berdugo. “And aerobics is also something that builds your endurance.”

Berdugo and her partner Margaret McCarthy were recently profiled in a video by Fusion.

“We’re looking to, like, really, really physicalize this current moment in the political climate and to respond to it, to react to it, to embody it, to make fun of it,” explains Berdugo.

Their routine includes moves to chants “F*ck Mar-a-Lago”, “Don’t buy Ivanka shoes!”, and “I believe in science!” Each move involves a red tie as an aerobics prop.

Other exercises include “Don’t build a wall” and “Trump is led by Bannon.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ar-a-lago/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)