Confederate Flag Triggers Far Left SJW Loon...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Confederate Flag Triggers Far Left SJW Loon...

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

WOW! Deranged SJW with 2 Little Kids Goes Absolutely Berserk After She Sees Confederate Flag on Store Wall (VIDEO)
Jim Hoft
May 16th, 2017 6:08 pm

Oregon Social Justice Warrior (SJW) goes absolutely berserk when she sees a Confederate Flag on discount store wall.

The woman – with two small children – attacked the store owner and employees for having a Confederate flag on the store wall.

One employee told her, “You can leave, bitch.”

The unhinged woman then goes out into the parking lot and really loses it.

From about 3:22 on, when the owner is standing a far distance from her across the parking lot, she starts screaming and accusing him of “attacking & assaulting her” – She goes crazy yelling and crying in front of her children.

Wow!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05 ... all-video/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Attila T Hun

Re: Confederate Flag Triggers Far Left SJW Loon...

Post by Attila T Hun »

With the problems that exist in the world today you just have to shake your head at what gets these people upset....What the hell is going on with the loons.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

There's a battle flag somewhere in Portland? Color me impressed/surprised.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Yikes, imagine being married to that.

I like the way she used her kids as a reason for her distress, when she is the one swearing up a storm and dropping F bombs all over the place. Allegedly quoting others. But I did not hear the F bomb from others, although she was called one of those dog things.

Why is there a crotch camera in her car? Might be fun if she were attractive.

UpstateSCHokie wrote:WOW! Deranged SJW with 2 Little Kids Goes Absolutely Berserk After She Sees Confederate Flag on Store Wall (VIDEO)
Jim Hoft

Oregon Social Justice Warrior (SJW) goes absolutely berserk when she sees a Confederate Flag on discount store wall.

The woman – with two small children – attacked the store owner and employees for having a Confederate flag on the store wall.

From about 3:22 on, when the owner is standing a far distance from her across the parking lot, she starts screaming and accusing him of “attacking & assaulting her” – She goes crazy yelling and crying in front of her children.

Wow!
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I just watched the vid. LMAO. What a loon.
Take-away #2- the store owners are Ducks fans...green/yellow store.

#3- ? I never saw the flag/rug in question.
Salute the Marines
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

The Confederate Flag is the ultimate participation trophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:The Confederate Flag is the ultimate participation trophy.

I don't like the black lives matter flags, should I demand they be removed?
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

Go for it.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Go for it.

no thanks, I am not a raving idiot like the chick in the video and I realize that this is the USA and people can hang whatever flag they want to, instead of demanding something I go on about my life since I actually have a life unlike the loon in he video
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

That makes zero sense.
Salute the Marines
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I am starting to think we need to let both sides of this country go at each other, for real. Remember the big fight in Gangs of New York? Something like that in every city for a year until one side is in hiding for eternity, or removed from the country/planet.

“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I am starting to think we need to let both sides of this country go at each other, for real. Remember the big fight in Gangs of New York? Something like that in every city for a year until one side is in hiding for eternity, or removed from the country/planet.

The result is too predictable. The SJW loons would be bringing bats and torches and the RWNJs would be armed with semiautomatic rifles and handguns. It'd be a slaughter.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

oaktonhokie wrote:Yikes, imagine being married to that.

I like the way she used her kids as a reason for her distress, when she is the one swearing up a storm and dropping F bombs all over the place. Allegedly quoting others. But I did not hear the F bomb from others, although she was called one of those dog things.

Why is there a crotch camera in her car? Might be fun if she were attractive.

UpstateSCHokie wrote:WOW! Deranged SJW with 2 Little Kids Goes Absolutely Berserk After She Sees Confederate Flag on Store Wall (VIDEO)
Jim Hoft

Wow!

That's an awesome video. I'm pretty sure that's not the first time she's been called a bitch.
RWNJ
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by RWNJ »

She set it up pretty well for a future suit. However, don't think she got enough to win one. Who is filming it for her from the car? Wow, super snowflake. Stay tuned for the suit.
We lived through Obama, you'll live through Trump
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RWNJ wrote:She set it up pretty well for a future suit. However, don't think she got enough to win one. Who is filming it for her from the car? Wow, super snowflake. Stay tuned for the suit.
I don't see it. She initiated the whole thing, and she was on store property. No one touched her, no one got near her. She looks like an idiot, and doesn't have the common sense to know that.
RWNJ
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech

Post by RWNJ »

HokieFanDC wrote:
RWNJ wrote:She set it up pretty well for a future suit. However, don't think she got enough to win one. Who is filming it for her from the car? Wow, super snowflake. Stay tuned for the suit.
I don't see it. She initiated the whole thing, and she was on store property. No one touched her, no one got near her. She looks like an idiot, and doesn't have the common sense to know that.
Common sense be damned. She'll find a snowflake lawyer. Stay tuned.
We lived through Obama, you'll live through Trump
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Another SJW loon loses her mind at the sight of the confederate flag. You better hope someone like this is not in your house when the Dukes of Hazard reruns come on TV - oh never mind, they've been banned already.

======================================

Woman Totally Loses Her Mind Over Confederate Flag-Adorned Dukes Of Hazzard Car [VIDEO]
Eric Owens
10:59 AM 06/24/2017

A woman attending a festival in the suburbs of Toronto massively freaked out upon seeing a replica of the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard — and filmed her freakout, and then uploaded the whole thing on Facebook.

The scandalized festival-goer, Ybia Anderson, completely lost her mind at the sight of the 1969 Dodge Charger famous for its Confederate flag-adorned roof and lack of doors.
The kerfuffle occurred last Saturday at the 32nd annual Highland Creek Heritage Festival.

Anderson — who reportedly brought her three-year-old son to the event featuring rides, a beer tent and a classic car show — said she was aghast when she set her eyes on the jump-prone muscle car driven by Bo and Luke, the good old boys.

“I was in shock at first,” she said, according to Inside Toronto. “My heart started beating.”

In her mobile phone video, Anderson expresses great outrage at the car and demands that festival organizers get rid of it immediately.

“I want the car gone!” Anderson demands in the video. “I want it out of sight!”

“Everyone knows, anyone who went to high school, you **** numb nuts!” Anderson said, apparently with her young child in tow. “This is racist.”

“I’m appalled that I’m the first person to flip out about this,” Anderson later explained, according to Inside Toronto. “It was very painful for me.”

She also complained that other attendees at the festival made unkind comments after she yelled and cussed and made a huge, disturbing scene about the General Lee’s presence.

Festival organizers issued a profuse apology for allowing the car to be part of the festival and promised “to strive for greater sensitivity and preparation in the future.”
Highland Creek Heritage Festival
June 18 at 6:06pm ·

We regret that any person was made to feel unwelcome at our event. It has always been inclusive, with committee support roles open to all who would volunteer their time. All members of the public are always welcome to come and enjoy the day.

We recognize that symbology can be profoundly evocative. We did not, and would not, choose to present any element that brings to mind one of the ugliest periods of human history. The committee uniformly decries all actions of hate, past and present. We committee members individually and collectively undertake that future committees will strive to avoid all representations of hate.

Hate deserves no place anywhere in our hearts, much less in a family festival.

The diverse committee volunteer their time without any thought of personal reward and should not be tainted with unfounded accusations of bias. An offending symbol was present without the committee's foreknowledge. Having identified the problem, we resolve to strive for greater sensitivity and preparation in the future.

Paul Maguire, Chair
On behalf of the Highland Creek Heritage Festival organizing committee

https://www.facebook.com/highlandcreekh ... 9501136796
“The Dukes of Hazzard” was a one-hour CBS show. It ran from 1979 to 1985.

In 2015, TV Land, a Viacom cable channel, announced that it had yanked all reruns of “The Dukes of Hazzard” from its schedule. (RELATED: TV Land Yanks ‘Dukes Of Hazzard’)

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/24/woman ... car-video/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
This is Portland we're talking about.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

And here we have another woman trigger by the sight of the Stars & Bars.

==================================

Woman charged after tearing Confederate flag off truck, hitting man
by ABC News 4
Saturday, June 24th 2017

CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) — A woman is facing charges after police say she tore a Confederate flag "tag" off a truck and then backed into the truck's owner.

According to a release from Charleston police, 43-year-old Ann Lee Walters is charged with vandalism and leaving the scene of an accident with injuries.

They said Walters stopped her car at Murray Boulevard and East Battery around 11 a.m. Saturday. They said she removed a "Confederate tag" off the front of the victim’s pick-up by tearing it off.

They said she then backed into the truck's owner as he was trying to get her license plate number.

The victim, who suffered a minor knee injury and was seen by EMS, told police Walters hit him by accident.

Police found Walters at her home using the plate number the victim gave them.

http://abcnews4.com/news/local/woman-ch ... itting-man

Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:And here we have another woman trigger by the sight of the Stars & Bars.

==================================

Woman charged after tearing Confederate flag off truck, hitting man
by ABC News 4
Saturday, June 24th 2017

CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) — A woman is facing charges after police say she tore a Confederate flag "tag" off a truck and then backed into the truck's owner.

According to a release from Charleston police, 43-year-old Ann Lee Walters is charged with vandalism and leaving the scene of an accident with injuries.

They said Walters stopped her car at Murray Boulevard and East Battery around 11 a.m. Saturday. They said she removed a "Confederate tag" off the front of the victim’s pick-up by tearing it off.

They said she then backed into the truck's owner as he was trying to get her license plate number.

The victim, who suffered a minor knee injury and was seen by EMS, told police Walters hit him by accident.

Police found Walters at her home using the plate number the victim gave them.

http://abcnews4.com/news/local/woman-ch ... itting-man
That is absolutely hilarious. She's so weak minded she allows a license plate tag to get to her sensibilities so much she can no longer control her emotions.... and gets herself arrested.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

"It's no different than a swastika" lololololololololololol. Liberalism is a mental disorder
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

LMAO.

That. Video. Is. Hilarious.

She instigated everything and was trying to create a video to make people boycott their store - they had every right to tell her to gtfo.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:
LMAO.

She instigated everything and was trying to create a video to make people boycott their store - they had every right to tell her to gtfo.
She won. :(

The owner suspended the employees and the owner also agreed to stop selling Confederate rugs.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Major Kong wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
LMAO.

She won. :(

The owner suspended the employees and the owner also agreed to stop selling Confederate rugs.
You've gotta be kidding me...
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:You've gotta be kidding me...
Nope.
Everyday Deals CEO Andrew Toolson told KGW that the men had been suspended. Toolson also said his rug supplier was asked to stop delivering product with Confederate flag patterns.
Dozens turn out to protest, bicker over Confederate flag in Southeast Portland
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.