Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

The growing college degree gender gap.

Post by USN_Hokie »

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: The growing college degree gender gap.

Post by Major Kong »

Just proves that wimmenz can't be mechanics, welders, plumbers, electricians, millwrights, etc. :D
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Well, we need to get government involved to make sure this evens out......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Good luck marrying up ladies. It's gonna be tough. Women will continue to become more unhappy.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
Good luck marrying up ladies. It's gonna be tough. Women will continue to become more unhappy.
More male #winning. Go penises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

How many of these degrees are in garbage majors like "women's studies," or "gender inequality studies," or some other made up area of study designed to disguise the fact that it is nothing more than class/race/sex envy Marxism?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:How many of these degrees are in garbage majors like "women's studies," or "gender inequality studies," or some other made up area of study designed to disguise the fact that it is nothing more than class/race/sex envy Marxism?
I agree with you and suspect that a significantly higher percentage of the women's degrees are in very general liberal arts types of studies. They may make you a more educated and well rounded person, but that isn't going to translate into the job market.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:How many of these degrees are in garbage majors like "women's studies," or "gender inequality studies," or some other made up area of study designed to disguise the fact that it is nothing more than class/race/sex envy Marxism?
I agree with you and suspect that a significantly higher percentage of the women's degrees are in very general liberal arts types of studies. They may make you a more educated and well rounded person, but that isn't going to translate into the job market.
....and then they decide to have a kid and remove themselves from the workforce altogether. A reality nobody wants to acknowledge is that we waste a LOT of resources on higher education for women.

That said, I would bet the big gap at the associates level is women getting nursing degrees. No problem there..
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
....and then they decide to have a kid and remove themselves from the workforce altogether. A reality nobody wants to acknowledge is that we waste a LOT of resources on higher education for women.

That said, I would bet the big gap at the associates level is women getting nursing degrees. No problem there..
...and education degrees as well I believe