Detective Lebron James has solved the crime!

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
WestEndHokie39

Detective Lebron James has solved the crime!

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

Despite no arrest in the case, he knows the spray painting is a hate crime.

Let's look at the circumstances:

1. His team plays game one for the NBA championship tonight against a team from CALIFORNIA, and his house in Brentwood, CALIFORNIA was vandalized.

2. Brentwood is a hotbed of liberalism, located in the deepest blue of the blue states in the USA- CALIFORNIA.

Sure, Lebron, it was not an act of a Warriors fan trying to get you off your game...
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Re: Detective Lebron James has solved the crime!

Post by HooFighter »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:Despite no arrest in the case, he knows the spray painting is a hate crime.

1. His team plays game one for the NBA championship tonight against a team from CALIFORNIA, and his house in Brentwood, CALIFORNIA was vandalized.

2. Brentwood is a hotbed of liberalism, located in the deepest blue of the blue states in the USA- CALIFORNIA.

Sure, Lebron, it was not an act of a Warriors fan trying to get you off your game...
1. I didn't realize they were playing the Lakers and/or Clippers.
2. Clearly it was one of the millionaire residents of Brentwood who committed this act.

I'm guessing the same Golden State fan who did this also jetted across the country to DC to hang the noose in the African American museum.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

I like Lebron for the most part. The perpetrator is a coward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

I'm 100% certain that LeBron's Brentwood mansion also has crystal clear security camera's, yet we have not seen any screen caps or footage? hmmm. Reason? The vandals that did this were black or hispanic.- I bet you dollars to donuts this is a Shaun King type story, and they are not releasing the footage of the black teens that did this, because it doesn't fit the racist narrative. If this was a white dude with a MAGA hat, clear footage would be everywhere by now.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

HooFighter wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:Despite no arrest in the case, he knows the spray painting is a hate crime.

2. Clearly it was one of the millionaire residents of Brentwood who committed this act.

I'm guessing the same Golden State fan who did this also jetted across the country to DC to hang the noose in the African American museum.
Haven't you seen the screen caps/footage from one of LeBron's 50 security cameras, showing the bearded white guy in the MAGA hat? Oh, I haven't either- weird.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

HooFighter wrote:

There are no Golden State fans in all of LA? Weird...

Want to bet the AA museum noose is another false flag?
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

CFB Apologist wrote:I'm 100% certain that LeBron's Brentwood mansion also has crystal clear security camera's, yet we have not seen any screen caps or footage? hmmm. Reason? The vandals that did this were black or hispanic.- I bet you dollars to donuts this is a Shaun King type story, and they are not releasing the footage of the black teens that did this, because it doesn't fit the racist narrative. If this was a white dude with a MAGA hat, clear footage would be everywhere by now.
The property manager has already been quoted that security footage is available.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

nolanvt wrote:I like Lebron for the most part. The perpetrator is a coward.

I like Lebron, too, but his drama queen act he employs sometimes is tiresome. He should not cry "wolf" until the wolf has been found- very irresponsible.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote: I'm guessing the same Golden State fan who did this also jetted across the country to DC to hang the noose in the African American museum.
Have I made it to thread before this is deemed a hoax?
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:There are no Golden State fans in all of LA? Weird...

I don't know whether or not it was a false flag, but I do know that the logic you used (it took place in a California, a blue/liberal state) is pretty flimsy.

Are there idiots who create false flag incidents? Of course, and those people suck. But why is it so hard for others to admit that there are real racists in this country who commit acts of hate?

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote: Are there idiots who create false flag incidents? Of course, and those people suck. But why is it so hard for others to admit that there are real racists in this country who commit acts of hate?
...because the overwhelming majority of these are completely fake? This isn't that hard.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:

I like Lebron, too, but his drama queen act he employs sometimes is tiresome. He should not cry "wolf" until the wolf has been found- very irresponsible.
I don't mind someone being pissed off because their property was vandalized.

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HooFighter wrote: But why is it so hard for others to admit that there are real racistsliberals in this country who commit acts of hate?
Indeed.

Last edited by UpstateSCHokie on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

nolanvt wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:

I don't mind someone being pissed off because their property was vandalized.

Agreed, but my point is he is assigning motive to the vandal when no evidence of said motive exists.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

HooFighter wrote:

I don't know whether or not it was a false flag, but I do know that the logic you used (it took place in a California, a blue/liberal state) is pretty flimsy.

Are there idiots who create false flag incidents? Of course, and those people suck. But why is it so hard for others to admit that there are real racists in this country who commit acts of hate?
Because, as USN noted, "acts of hate" are incredibly rare- more rare than the false flags we have witnessed since the election. If you want to really talk about "acts of hate" let's talk about liberal politicians and race pimps who want to keep minorities dependent on the government to buy their votes, not a few people who exercise their right of free speech and fly a Confederate flag.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:

Because you guys lie so much about it?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:

Oh, there absolutely are.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:

these days with video online within seconds of something happening or simultaneously to something happening it does strike you as strange as with someone like lebron in a multi million dollar mansion with tons of security that no video is available???

I agree I hate vandalism but I am betting this has more to do with the nba championship games starting tonight then a hate crime
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:

I bet the museum has cameras in it.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote: Because you guys lie so much about it?
99/100 black churches burned in arson since 1970 were insurance scams.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
The question a logical person would ask themselves is: Who benefits more from one of these so-called "hate crimes?" The people that traffic in race hustling like the leaders of the Democrat party (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barrak Obama, Keith Elison, etc.) or some obscure neo-Nazi group?

If you (not you USN) answered the latter, I'd like to understand how a neo-Nazi group stands to benefit from spray painting Lebron James' house? I can give plenty of reasons for how the politicians that need racism to exist in America benefit.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
The question a logical person would ask themselves is: Who benefits more from one of these so-called "hate crimes?" The people that traffic in race hustling like the leaders of the Democrat party (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barrak Obama, Keith Elison, etc.) or some obscure neo-Nazi group?

If you (not you USN) answered the latter, I'd like to understand how a neo-Nazi group stands to benefit from spray painting Lebron James' house? I can give plenty of reasons for how the politicians that need racism to exist in America benefit.

People like hoof need a demon to justify their own unhinged hate so they create one when they can't find one.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Or it could be just immature kids, like the ones who spray painted a historic cabin (IIRC). Their sentence was to clean the paint off the structure and do volunteer work...
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

For crimes like this and any that involve violence, trying to rationalize any logic is usually a fruitless effort.

Democrats have a culture of victimhood. I don't see much difference between the family that painted their house LGBT colors because of their kid and the black family who spray paints slurs on their house. Both are trying to advertise their victim hood status.

Or, it might be stupid racist kids. Either way, not too logical.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

I follow Clay Travis on Twitter. Apparently, the police never saw the alleged graffiti because Lebron's crew painted over it before they got there. It's not quite Truther territory yet, but I'm going to withhold judgment until there's evidence beyond Lebron's word.