Detective Lebron James has solved the crime!

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Detective Lebron James has solved the crime!

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

My guess is LeBron is attempting to rally the troops ala Michael Jordan. They're gonna need all the rallying they can to beat the Clippers.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Maroon Effect
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Indep Conservative

Post by Maroon Effect »

The question a logical person would ask themselves is: Who benefits more from one of these so-called "hate crimes?" The people that traffic in race hustling like the leaders of the Democrat party (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barrak Obama, Keith Elison, etc.) or some obscure neo-Nazi group?

If you (not you USN) answered the latter, I'd like to understand how a neo-Nazi group stands to benefit from spray painting Lebron James' house? I can give plenty of reasons for how the politicians that need racism to exist in America benefit.[/quote]

Threats against Jewish community centers don't even make the news. Not in anyone's political interest I guess.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Maroon Effect wrote:The question a logical person would ask themselves is: Who benefits more from one of these so-called "hate crimes?" The people that traffic in race hustling like the leaders of the Democrat party (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barrak Obama, Keith Elison, etc.) or some obscure neo-Nazi group?

If you (not you USN) answered the latter, I'd like to understand how a neo-Nazi group stands to benefit from spray painting Lebron James' house? I can give plenty of reasons for how the politicians that need racism to exist in America benefit.
Threats against Jewish community centers don't even make the news. Not in anyone's political interest I guess.[/quote]

I remember when I was stationed in Newport, RI. I would walk past the local synagogue during their service and they had a guy in a suit with an UZI SMG standing out front.