ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Good opinion piece on Trump's unconventional style

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Opinion: The White House Mess - The Wall Street Journal
https://apple.news/AyGqmcelqT1KA5VD959_NHw

Sounds like chaos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Good opinion piece on Trump's unconventional style

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Opinion: The White House Mess - The Wall Street Journal

Sounds like chaos.

have to subscribe to read the whole thing, but it is just the latest crap to throw and see if it sticks. I know Obummer never had staff changes at all but it is a huge story if any staff changes happen under Trump. Another nothing burger for the MSM to harp on... hilarious
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

Sounds like chaos.

have to subscribe to read the whole thing, but it is just the latest crap to throw and see if it sticks. I know Obummer never had staff changes at all but it is a huge story if any staff changes happen under Trump. Another nothing burger for the MSM to harp on... hilarious
If the problem with The Washington Post is the ownership, what's the problem with the WSJ?
People who know, know.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Sounds like chaos.

If the problem with The Washington Post is the ownership, what's the problem with the WSJ?
WSJ is liberal per UWS Usuals.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Sounds like chaos.

WSJ is liberal per UWS Usuals.

Duhhh....WSJ is fair and balanced.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

So, according to this article, the leaks coming from WH staff are due to Trimp's flying-by-the-seat management style?

Oh?
Really?

Begs the question what rapid fire willy-nilly decision making has to do with handling secured info like it was unsecured.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:So, according to this article, the leaks coming from WH staff are due to Trimp's flying-by-the-seat management style?

Oh?
Really?

Begs the question what rapid fire willy-nilly decision making has to do with handling secured info like it was unsecured.
[emoji848]

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:So, according to this article, the leaks coming from WH staff are due to Trimp's flying-by-the-seat management style?

Oh?
Really?

[emoji848]

Opening paragraph:

White House aides are leaking that President Trump is considering a staff shakeup to stop them from leaking, and the casualty on Monday was communications director Mike Dubke. Mr. Trump certainly needs to fix his White House mess, but staff changes won’t matter unless the President accepts that he is the root of the dysfunction.
Salute the Marines
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Oh?
Really?

[emoji848]

Opening paragraph:

White House aides are leaking that President Trump is considering a staff shakeup to stop them from leaking, and the casualty on Monday was communications director Mike Dubke. Mr. Trump certainly needs to fix his White House mess, but staff changes won’t matter unless the President accepts that he is the root of the dysfunction.
His dysfunction is what has the alt-left up in arms and is why their proxies embedded throughout the administration are leaking everything negative that they can.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Oh?
Really?

[emoji848]

Opening paragraph:

His dysfunction is what has the alt-left up in arms and is why their proxies embedded throughout the administration are leaking everything negative that they can.
So it sounds like the author got it right.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Oh?
Really?

[emoji848]

Opening paragraph:

No, because that wouldn't be trump's fault but theirs (the proxies).
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Oh?
Really?

[emoji848]

Opening paragraph:

Didn't Trump assemble his own administration?

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
[emoji848]

Opening paragraph:

He only gets to assemble the top, and the democrats are slow rolling that. The "career" staff that came on during the 8years of Obama, plus Jr. level admin functionaries still in place due to lack of replacements, are the ones wreaking havoc. But you knew that.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote: Opening paragraph:

He only gets to assemble the top, and the democrats are slow rolling that. The "career" staff that came on during the 8years of Obama, plus Jr. level admin functionaries still in place due to lack of replacements, are the ones wreaking havoc. But you knew that.
Got it. Another explanation is that Trump is just an asshole.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Yes. He is an asshole. But having an asshole boss doesn't validate nor excuse the leaking. That is on the leakers, not Trump. The article seems to be saying messing w classified intel is okay if your boss is an ass. Well, that's wrong.
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Yes. He is an asshole. But having an asshole boss doesn't validate nor excuse the leaking. That is on the leakers, not Trump. The article seems to be saying messing w classified intel is okay if your boss is an ass. Well, that's wrong.
How your team performs under you ultimately comes back to you. Trump is no victim.